Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 1500
    Bobby little closer , just a little closer\

Everyone has a plan, until they get hit.
    / Mike Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by THE KOD View Post
    BobbyBlueChip.....-10.....4.....-6....(15-18)
    Wineguy.....-19.....0.....-19.....(9-21)

.................................................. .......................................

you really are hell to pay in contests

wow what a contest player that BBC is . Classic wagering skills

he couldnt even beat his buddy whinerguy

nice job BBC

this was a contest that you love so much in 2014
    / Mike Tyson

/ Mike Tyson

delivery for KOD ........................
    / Mike Tyson

Pocket Taser Gun, A
    Great Gift For The Wife?

This was submitted by a guy who purchased his lovely wife a "pocket Taser" for their anniversary. Last weekend I saw something at Larry's Pistol & Pawn Shop that sparked my interest. The occasion was our 22nd anniversary and I was looking for a little something extra for my wife, Toni. What I came across was a 100,000-volt, pocket/purse-sized taser. The effects of the taser were suppose to be short lived, with no long-term adverse affect on your assailant, allowing her adequate time to retreat to safety.... WAY TOO COOL! Long story short, I bought the device and brought it home. I loaded two triple-a batteries in the darn thing and pushed the button. Nothing! I was disappointed. I learned, however, that if I pushed the button AND pressed it against a metal surface at the same time; I'd get the blue arch of electricity darting back and forth between the prongs. Awesome!!! Unfortunately, I have yet to explain to Toni what that burn spot is on the face of her microwave. Okay, so I was home alone with this new toy, thinking to myself that it couldn't be all that bad with only two triple-a batteries,... right?
    There I sat in my recliner, my cat Gracie looking on intently (trusting little soul) while I was reading the directions and thinking that I really needed to try this thing out on a flesh & blood moving target. I must admit I thought about zapping Gracie (for a fraction of a second) and thought better of it. She is such a sweet cat. But, if I was going to give this thing to my wife to protect herself against a mugger, I did want some assurance that it would work as advertised. Am I wrong? So, there I sat in a pair of shorts and a tank top with my reading glasses perched delicately on the bridge of my nose, directions in one hand, taser in another.
    The directions said that a one-second burst would shock and disorient your assailant; a two-second burst was supposed to cause muscle spasms and a major loss of bodily control; a three-second burst would purportedly make your assailant flop on the ground like a fish out of water. Any burst longer than three seconds would be wasting the batteries. All the while I'm looking at this little device measuring about 5" long, less than 3/4 inch in circumference; pretty cute really and loaded with two itsy, bitsy triple-a batteries) thinking to myself, "no possible way!" What happened next is almost beyond description, but I'll do my best..... I'm sitting there alone, Gracie looking on with her head cocked to one side as to say, "don't do it master," reasoning that a one-second burst from such a tiny little ole thing couldn't hurt all that bad.... I decided to give myself a one-second burst just for the heck of it.
    I touched the prongs to my naked thigh, pushed the button, and HOLY MOTHER, WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION@!@$$!% !@*!!! I'm pretty sure Jessie Ventura ran in through the side door, picked me up in the recliner, then body slammed us both on the carpet, over and over and over again. I vaguely recall waking up on my side in the fetal position, with tears in my eyes, body soaking wet, both nipples on fire, testicles nowhere to be found, with my left arm tucked under my body in the oddest position, and tingling in my legs. The cat was standing over me making meowing sounds I had never heard before, licking my face, undoubtedly thinking to herself, "do it again, do it again!" Note: If you ever feel compelled to "mug" yourself with a taser, one note of caution: there is no such thing as a one-second burst when you zap yourself. You will not let go of that thing until it is dislodged from your hand by a violent thrashing about on the floor. A three second burst would be considered conservative. SON-OF-A- ... that hurt like hell!!!
    A minute or so later (I can't be sure, as time was a relative thing at that point), collected my wits (what little I had left), sat up and surveyed the landscape. My bent reading glasses were on the mantle of the fireplace. How did they get up there??? My triceps, right thigh and both nipples were still twitching. My face felt like it had been shot up with Novacaine, and my bottom lip weighed 88 lbs. I'm still looking for my testicles. I'm offering a significant reward for their safe return. Still in shock...

thats pretty funny
    / Mike Tyson

The 6-foot-1, 225-pound tailback made sure everyone in the new Scotland County High School gym knew how “blessed” and “honored” and “thankful” he was to receive that recognition.

IWhite will be in Athens in January. He will enroll early and be ready to go.

He will also be an unofficial visitor at the Kentucky game tomorrow.

Scotland County coach Richard Bailey also spoke at the event. He felt it was a “blessing” to coach the nation’s No. 1 RB prospect.

That went beyond White’s career rushing total of 7,000-plus yards.

“I’ve been coaching football for 27 years and I’ve coached some great football players and some great young men but none more deserving of this honor than Zamir White,” Bailey said. “He has epitomized what being a great football player is all about but more importantly what a great teammate is all about.”

“I’ve never met a football player with more ability that was as humble and selfless as Zamir is. If I am fortunate to coach another 10-15 years I am sure I will never coach a finer young man than Zamir White.”

/ Mike Tyson

wubby

are you upset about something

wubby , wubby ......
    / Mike Tyson

No. I just saw some schmuk but off of 49. That’s gonna keep smiling for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBlueChip View Post
    No. I just saw some schmuk but off of 49. That’s gonna keep smiling for a while.
    Funny you mention that Bobby, but he has Mamas settlement money so she lets him buy extra points when he begs her. You just can't make this shit up how bad kittycat is at wagering. Another $777.00 of Monopoly money down the drain. Now you stand at

-$3552.00 for the year. Laughable. Worthless. Again, couldn't happen to a better loser on this site. Pussy motherfucker.

Poon is a fucking retarded idiot. There are many losers on this site, other prominent losers include: BBC, Wineguy (tie with BBC for the fattest and ugliest), 3 putt pete, kickserv (the dumbest), Trampled Underfoot (or Hank), SoCalYo, ppabart (most pathetic), and greggraffin.

There you have it

kneifl

He’ll be fine. Just gonna have to put 20g of the pretend money on a money line favorite. It’s the scooter way.

Hi Guys!
    "If I was overpaid in the 2004 Hilton contest, and they asked for their money back, I would have given the money back."

----Any Honest Man

Hi
    / Mike Tyson

Mercer beaucoup.

"If I was overpaid in the 2004 Hilton contest, and they asked for their money back, I would have given the money back."

----Any Honest Man

Quote Originally Posted by yyz View Post
    Mercer beaucoup.

Yu spelled merci wrong
    / Mike Tyson

Yu spelled merci wrong
    Merci was -110

I laid -750 to get it Mercer.

----Any Honest Man

it seems simple enough
    / Mike Tyson

/ Mike Tyson

it seems simple enough
    So did the meaning of Trufa Negra to all mad jackers except you, dumbfawk
    T
    Poon is a fucking retarded idiot. There are many losers on this site, other prominent losers include: BBC, Wineguy (tie with BBC for the fattest and ugliest), 3 putt pete, kickserv (the dumbest), Trampled Underfoot (or Hank), SoCalYo, ppabart (most pathetic), and greggraffin.

There you have it

kneifl

Quote Originally Posted by yyz View Post
    Merci was -110

I laid -750 to get it Mercer.
    classic slap in the face, but he won't understand Eric

There you have it

kneifl

Dekalb Dekalb County

whinerguy is gone for a month and gets back

I went to Italy, France, Germany, Japan, and wrapped it up with China

Great whinerguy , got any pics of your travels

Whinerguy - No I am a trufa Negra
    / Mike Tyson

People gamble Bobby something I know you know nothing about.

its a addiction. I have the fever. I admit it.

The thing is I win so many in a row that I gamble with the books money. Something I know you know nothing about with your 44% posted rate year after year. I guess I can pull up your threads so everyone can see what a loser you really are.

You can tailgate my plays as you and whinerguy always do .

your a clown

stay out !

/ Mike Tyson

you totally care about what I wager on won/loss

your obsessed with me
    .................................................. .................................................. ....

I am thinking about future wagers to just maybe list a percentage of wins or loss. That would be
    very difficult to track. Near impossible. hmmmmmmmmmm

I guess that's ok for me to have a entourage .

so what was your unit value again ?

I know you wont say. its too revealing for a gambler to say that .......
    it tells me all I need to know. And anyone else with half a brain .
    / Mike Tyson

you take the cake for liar in this realm

I can take a hit as my bankroll is enough for it not to bother me when I lose at times.

I have more money offshore than you have in your fucking savings account.

dumb ass

how much are your units worth fucking fat head pussy
    / Mike Tyson

When did you ask me to stay out of your threads?

When you're at your house, on the porch, sippin on an ice cold coke and the sun goes down over the horizon line, do you ever think to yourself "thank god, thank god that the people who wrecked my wife's car had money"

You're a big shooter, scooter.

It's not rhetorical. I'll send $100 of Lou malnatis pizza to the 4th place finisher of the pfart hippo contest if you sign up for the 1vice contest Its putting $250 into a book, getting a bonus that you can also bet with to be entered into a contest that gives $4k to the winner. If you actually gamble, it costs you nothing.

Every one of my picks in the multitude of contests that I've won have been recorded right here.

But you won't play because Scott-Atlanta bets his fake bets, with his fake lines, betting in his fake house, from your fake settlement. You're a joke.

As always, when its put up or shut up time, you run away. Its 250 clams of money you can bet. Small change for someone like you, Scotty big-time.

STFU, clown
    ...same as it ever was....same as it ever was

Victory Lane hasn't looked the same in a long time. I wonder if people still lives there.

...as it ever was ....

/ Mike Tyson

/ Mike Tyson

/ Mike Tyson