fla under 46.5
    ohio under 61

3 unit plays
    bost coll under 46.5
    new mexico +15

good luck guys

ARROW

write up

some people are asking me to please explain why i would have my biggest play on the under on a team that destroys the over in louisiana tech? heres why

they have been playing teams that push the ball and score a lot. New mexico state is not that team. State does not have a great rushing game or does not have a great passing game. last week louisiana tech with a big lead put the 2nd string qb in at the middle of the 3rd quarter. They will not be so focused on running the score up today in a spread game of 30 points. Remember they did nothing but run the ball with a lead last week in the fourth and did not score in the 4th. the spread is as high as you can get and i have it capped two ways at 61, and 64. Last week a fumble on the one yard line, a kick off for a td, and a 75 yard pass contributed to 35 points in the first 7 minutes. That will not be happening today. State will be doing everything they can to keep them off the field. In previous meetings we have had numbers in the 50's and low 60's, expect the same today. Remember this louisiana state team will pass 6 straight and then run 6 straight. I golf with a friend of coach spikes dikes and his son who coaches and he came back this week from golfing with spike and he felt the same way. And he is a big time better so i know he really got what info he could from this game. I live in new mexico here and watching the coaches corner for state, the coach is going to run just a little bit more this week than most. Said himself, they need to play good field position, not turn the ball over and shorten the game. Thats all i have to share, but thats some pretty good info on a game everyone in the world is on the over and has given us really good value..to reach totals of around 80, each team need to run approx. 80 plays, tech might, but state has no chance of coming close. You bet the over in this game , you better hope for 3 td off turnovers, because i don't think it hits past 65.

good luck, ARROW

I was just about to type u got balls betting under on La Tech and then read you reason ... La Tech could score 60+ themselves and just need 20 from NMSt and their defense not worth a shit... I think I'm gonna sit this 20 unit play out and hope ya hit arrow...
    Good luck and kick ass
    Coach Burns

adding

2 team teasers for 3 units each

colorado state pk /co state under 58

new mexico +21/ohio under 68

3 team teaser
    kent state +22
    louisians tech under 87
    Georgia under 54

ARROW good luck guys

adding

3 team teaser 3 units
    florida under 55
    georgia +17
    new mexico +25

2 teamer troy -1 with notre dame under 54

good luck guys

ARROW

adding

2 team teaser miss st and over 3 units

Looks like 5-1 and on the right side of the three pendings. Nice work.

I was on wrong side of Lou Tech Game, Let me know Earlier in the week.lol Great Call at Least Oregon was an Easy Winner Me

well

finally had a day where a kickoff return, fumble, interception, or a 61 yard fireld goal did'nt ruin the day. Been cold for 4 weeks, this surely helps, now can we keep it going tomorrow? thats the key.

+52 units, now i'm only stuck 20 dimes,lol

i know it's not funny!!!!!!!

ARROW

Three huge plays were gold...thanks for sharing.

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by rrc View Post
    Three huge plays were gold...thanks for sharing.
    where you from ? madison?

Hell of a day

La Tech shouldn't have even hit the 40s

Sharp
    Very nice
    “IF ONE DOES NOT MOVE, THEY DO NOT NOTICE THE CHAINS”

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Graduated from there in the late 70's..mother-in-law still lives up there, so I'm lucky enough to drop in a couple times a year.

Currently live in NW Indiana.

rrc

Quote Originally Posted by rrc View Post
    Graduated from there in the late 70's..mother-in-law still lives up there, so I'm lucky enough to drop in a couple times a year.

Currently live in NW Indiana.
    asking because if you were from madison and played any poker you would know i am . Glad to see ya on bud, thanks

ARROW