Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I rest my case....

Quote Originally Posted by hammer1 View Post
    I rest my case !!!!!! # 1 island

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-2...-ranked-2016-2
    "U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

Now, I'm planning my next visit to Vegas!

Quote Originally Posted by freelancc View Post
    after college I got a place in San Juan, (just a few blocks away from Stop 8) I shared my time between St. Croix, (Virgin Islands) (where I had a girlfriend) and surfing the west coast of Puerto Rico, it was a good life, it is beautiful down there. Glad you get to enjoy it...

Just confirmed my stay for next winter..............Life is good........Catered Super Bowl Party!! Ya don't get a Pretzel in Las Vegas......

When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

Just confirmed my stay for next winter..............Life is good........Catered Super Bowl Party!! Ya don't get a Pretzel in Las Vegas......

https://vimeo.com/165515087

Vegas ??? I don't think so....

Blog Entries
    https://vimeo.com/165515087

Vegas ??? I don't think so....
    I didn't know you were a surfer.

Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    I didn't know you were a surfer.

I am not but enjoy the community Clean ocean air and beaches have been a passion of mine ... almost like a drug for me since i first lived on one. Fresh seafood out of the ocean every morning......priceless and the people in PR are about the friendliest i have ever met. I could relate pages of stories about people going out of their way... even the Police are nice And they are every where They run Blue lights 24/7...........You literally count to 15 and u will see a squad shortly....

I am not but enjoy the community Clean ocean air and beaches have been a passion of mine ... almost like a drug for me since i first lived on one. Fresh seafood out of the ocean every morning......priceless and the people in PR are about the friendliest i have ever met. I could relate pages of stories about people going out of their way... even the Police are nice And they are every where They run Blue lights 24/7...........You literally count to 15 and u will see a squad shortly....

This photo of Pinones is courtesy of TripAdvisor

Piniones East Of San Juan Ocean Park and Isla Verde........$2 chicken or Pork on a stick 90 cent Medalias {PR Beer} Go Big ... $20 Red Snapper...fresh out of the ocean.....with the fixins!!

This photo of Pinones is courtesy of TripAdvisor

Piniones East Of San Juan Ocean Park and Isla Verde........$2 chicken or Pork on a stick 90 cent Medalias {PR Beer} Go Big ... $20 Red Snapper...fresh out of the ocean.....with the fixins!!
    Those cheap prices are so nice. When we went to Cabo, retail things were nearly double the price they should have been and I was like 😡 This is Mexico; stuff should be cheaper. Things get inflated of course when you are an American, but still, ridiculous prices. I would love fresh Red Snapper at a cheap price.

Quote Originally Posted by SixFive View Post
    Those cheap prices are so nice. When we went to Cabo, retail things were nearly double the price they should have been and I was like 😡 This is Mexico; stuff should be cheaper. Things get inflated of course when you are an American, but still, ridiculous prices. I would love fresh Red Snapper at a cheap price.
    The secret to going any where is to go where the locals go.........There's a place called BEBO's in and around The San Juan area where food is sold by weight Pork chicken Yucca {PR Potato Root } West Coast Rincon and ..Mayaguez They have what are called Bakeries All kinds a food sold by pound a Pork chop may be a buck ham fish salads mashed potatoes etc.. I rarely spent more than $7 for a meal and i was full . And they have open air markets with every thing Fresh

Ya get a bag a Papaya all cut up fresh off the tree for a Buck.....

I dont want to go back in Vegas cause im married now and I dont want to play poker anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by AritBerrefjord View Post
    I dont want to go back in Vegas cause im married now and I dont want to play poker anymore.
    Your new spouse already has read you the new rules?

Hope it works out for you...
    "Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see"

John Lennon, Strawberry Fields.

Degenerate
    There are 270 miles of beaches in PR all open to the public.. which one are you talking about. If you mean calif west coast that is the shit hole of the west hemisphere.. ya need a wet suit to surf the water is so cold. The beaches in Rincon are named Hawaii east people from all over the world come there Nobody goes to Calif to surf. California has the highest concentration of assholes on the planet bar none.
    Lol, hurt my feelings dude. My brother is a surfer dude. When I think of rincon I think of the little stretch north of La Conchita. I would surf too but too clumsy. But used to swim at the beachs in Ventura when I was younger all the time in the summer with no wetsuites.
    Theo Epstein - 2020

My Puerto Rico Home:

hammer, What's the name of the place you're standing in front of ?

Last edited by vinnie; 06-13-2017 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
    hammer, What's the name of the place you're standing in front of ?

La remolque plata
    Long Island