Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 61 to 77 of 77
  1. #61
    Go Heels saint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Balls Deep
    Posts
    9,373
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx View Post
    A lot of red the last couple of days which is no fun but one thing I finally learned from Woodson is don't chase the pumps. Just buy solid platforms and HODL! They will come back. Some of my bags.
    ETH
    STRAT
    DGB
    SC
    STR
    SYS
    NXT
    FLO
    LBC
    DCR
    XRP
    GAME

    XVG
    UBIQ
    TRST
    WAVES
    GUP
    ARK

    Have a number of smaller bags

    Agreed. Like any gambling or investment venture. I'm willing to lose whatever I put it. Don't get me wrong. I don't want to lose. But if it does I'm okay with that. I've got 10k in the game. I have a number in mind and if it gets there I'm out. It's either that or it goes to zero. Woodson HS been great getting us in the game. Now we will just ride the wave and see where it takes us.

  2. #62
    Go Heels saint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Balls Deep
    Posts
    9,373
    Alright come on BW give me one answer and I leave this thread forever. Have about 1 BTC each in sys, steem, dgb and xrp.

    Have 1 more BTC I'm going to use for alt and then I'm not going to log in for a long time. What do I buy? More xrp? Would appreciate your guidance, then I'm outtie.

  3. #63
    L I V I N Woodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    15,087
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodson View Post
    hopefully it was LBC it just took off from 18

    nxt should go soon


    nxt doubled

    lbc quadrupled going to $1 soon

    sys will be coming up soon
    \_(ツ)_/»

  4. #64
    L I V I N Woodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    15,087
    Quote Originally Posted by saint View Post
    Alright come on BW give me one answer and I leave this thread forever. Have about 1 BTC each in sys, steem, dgb and xrp.

    Have 1 more BTC I'm going to use for alt and then I'm not going to log in for a long time. What do I buy? More xrp? Would appreciate your guidance, then I'm outtie.

    I would say ETC
    \_(ツ)_/»

  5. #65
    Go Pokes! Jaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodson View Post
    I would say ETC
    When Woodson said buy ETH last October I bought at $12 now its $300. LOL
    I recently flipped 25% of the profits to ETC.
    HODL

    If it was easy. Everyone would want to do it.

    Freedom is Not Free!

    Free your mind and your ass will follow!

    #MAGA

  6. #66
    L I V I N Woodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    15,087
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx View Post
    When Woodson said buy ETH last October I bought at $12 now its $300. LOL
    I recently flipped 25% of the profits to ETC.
    HODL


    Its actually $367.


    Patience is key... LBC just turned 5x BTC
    Attached Images Attached Images
    \_(ツ)_/»

  7. #67
    L I V I N Woodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    15,087
    Wrong image...

    I use market sentiment to see what everyone is talking about in pumps... worth the money if you know how to utilize...
    \_(ツ)_/»

  8. #68
    L I V I N Woodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    15,087
    I'd move 10% more to ETC honestly. ETH is overbought in ICO money. ETC isn't.
    \_(ツ)_/»

  9. #69
    L I V I N Woodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    15,087
    Think about it.


    ETC is the EXACT same thing as ETH however its immutable. There's honor in holding true to your word so the Asian market LOVES it unlike ETH which rolled back two Mays ago.

    Why pay $367 when you can have the same tech for $20?

    Plus Barry Shilbert has a fund in the US based on ETC. BTC doesnt. Its about to sky rocket,
    \_(ツ)_/»

  10. #70
    Go Heels saint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Balls Deep
    Posts
    9,373
    In on ETC as well. Thanks.


    Woodson- you have been prophetic. "sys about to pop"- bam. How does one learn to ascertain this. Can you link places to start? I have a job that allows me to be back and forth to my computer all day. I'm thinking I need to start educating myself to really make this have legs.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by saint View Post
    In on ETC as well. Thanks.


    Woodson- you have been prophetic. "sys about to pop"- bam. How does one learn to ascertain this. Can you link places to start? I have a job that allows me to be back and forth to my computer all day. I'm thinking I need to start educating myself to really make this have legs.
    That is why you have to hold. I have a lot of SYS and LBC but I really have no idea how long to hold if I was thinking of buying/selling short term. And you can't expect Woodson to come in here all the time. You can learn a bit but you are playing with fire IMO by playing the day trading game.

  12. #72
    L I V I N Woodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    15,087
    Quote Originally Posted by Trampled Underfoot View Post
    That is why you have to hold. I have a lot of SYS and LBC but I really have no idea how long to hold if I was thinking of buying/selling short term. And you can't expect Woodson to come in here all the time. You can learn a bit but you are playing with fire IMO by playing the day trading game.


    Congrats. LBRY just hit $1. I expect it to go up a bit for tomorrows announcement. Dive down as profots are taken and then climb on actual release.


    Heavy into this one.
    \_(ツ)_/»

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodson View Post
    Congrats. LBRY just hit $1. I expect it to go up a bit for tomorrows announcement. Dive down as profots are taken and then climb on actual release.


    Heavy into this one.
    Thanks for tipping these. Hopefully it climbs back up there. I'm sitting on LBC, SYS, and DGB.

  14. #74
    Go Pokes! Jaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,631
    Quote Originally Posted by saint View Post
    In on ETC as well. Thanks.


    Woodson- you have been prophetic. "sys about to pop"- bam. How does one learn to ascertain this. Can you link places to start? I have a job that allows me to be back and forth to my computer all day. I'm thinking I need to start educating myself to really make this have legs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trampled Underfoot View Post
    Thanks for tipping these. Hopefully it climbs back up there. I'm sitting on LBC, SYS, and DGB.
    You all need to head over to Bittrex. Some really good coins over there not on Poloniex. XVG for one. Check it out.

    If it was easy. Everyone would want to do it.

    Freedom is Not Free!

    Free your mind and your ass will follow!

    #MAGA

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx View Post
    You all need to head over to Bittrex. Some really good coins over there not on Poloniex. XVG for one. Check it out.

    I've been meaning to sign up for that place. I'm off today so i'll do that later today. MTL is supposed to come out on exchanges soon too but who knows which one.

  16. #76
    Go Pokes! Jaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Trampled Underfoot View Post
    I've been meaning to sign up for that place. I'm off today so i'll do that later today. MTL is supposed to come out on exchanges soon too but who knows which one.
    Soooooo many more gems to find over there! Good luck!
    If it was easy. Everyone would want to do it.

    Freedom is Not Free!

    Free your mind and your ass will follow!

    #MAGA

  17. #77
    Registered User Snafu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    5,517
    thanks for the info guys

    which exchange service has quickest verification for cash deposits (money transfer/bank/paypal, EU if possible)?
    i have been waiting kraken verification like a week now and looks like i'm missing IOTA train....

    i rather make direct deposit from my bank account (SEPA if possible)


    any other bubbling under currencies ?

    Motto panukeiku !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyrightę 1998-2014 J Wooden Corporation, Inc
US CITIZENS PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only.
Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state, or local law(s) is prohibited.

Disclaimer   DMCA Notice