Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BASON View Post
    Have to love the late goals for the sweep. A 3-0 day and was right not to play against Leicester. Thats it for me in soccer today. Will try not to lose it all in hoops.
    Sorry, I'm doing my best to lose it for you Bason

Great job with fútbol today.

No worries, I play hoops for fun/action but play much less in terms of $$$. Plus, I really liked UVA today myself and they are looking pathetic. I think there are women's teams that could score more than 17 points in a half.
    "Two tears in a bucket, motherf*@#k it!", Lady Chablis

I don't play many unders at all, maybe a couple a year. It is simply a personal preference based on my history of betting them (plus I don't like watching with an under bet). While I may cap many as an under I typically will not play them. That being said, I agree with Terry and his analysis here. This line should likely be 2, and maybe it will go there overnight, but the only way I see this going over is 3-0 Man U and I think that is doubtful as I expect them to play conservatively if they get up. I expect a more spirited effort from Middlesbrough with the new coach, but they simply can not score which is why they will likely get relegated after a decent start to the season. I will play the Un 2.5 -145.

And that is why I never play unders. You will not see me play one again.

I am starting to hate Man U as they have cost me a lot of money this week alone.

Bayern -1 -150, they should beat Gladbach handily today as they are short handed and had to play on Thursday.

dang yes, those unders....

Union Berlin -160 (Monday March 20, 3:15 PM ET - Germany, Bundesliga 2)

Union Berlin can take 1st place in the league with a win here at home today. And they are ripe for it, having won their last 5 matches and are 8-3-1 at home, whereas Nürnberg is very average away, and have defeated none on road above spot 7 in the table...U Berlin is missing only a few guys, and Mesenholer is the goalkeeper, given up just 1 in last 2 matches...Nürnberg is out a bunch of dudes, and the attack has suffered considerable since their most important scorer was transferred in January. U Berlin has a poor record H2H vs Nürnberg, today is the day they are determined to change that!....yes, a bit chalky, you could parlay with George Washington Colonials or Nashville Predators ML to get a positive payout on it...

Good luck Terry. Only thing that scares me here is that Union has 0 wins against Nurnberg in last 7 games (1 draw and 6 losses) and have given up an average of 3.7 goals in those games! Of course, Berlin is a different team right now, but that scared me away.

I know I just said that the I would never post another Under, but have to say that the Under in the USA game Friday at 2.5 -140 is looking good to me right now. Someone talk me out of it.

US is hurt bad by the loss of Johnson and Wood. MLS players are just not in great form right now and I can't see the US having a very strong attack in this game. Plus, Honduras is strong defensively and will be very happy with a draw.

I see the US sneaking out a 1-0 win at best.

Early leans for WC Qualifiers

Both Friday 3/24

Europe Group G

Macedonia -1 -112 @ Liechtenstein WIN
    Picking on the bottom feeder. Macedonia did score two goals vs Italy in October, and this is their chance to get a win.

Italy -1.5 -128 vs Albania WIN
    I did just iterate that Macedonia scored two on Italy, but Italy is home, and this time they likely keep a clean sheet while getting theirs.

Maybe more this week as lines move
    Last edited by Vigorous; 03-24-2017 at 05:22 PM.

South America WCQ

These games are bloodbaths and usually very enjoyable to watch. Two games grab my attention this evening.

Brazil/Uruguay. Brazil is on fire having won their last six qualifiers in convincing fashion. They are five points ahead and can almost ensure qualifying with a win today. Uruguay sits in second five points behind and will not have Suaraz to count on. On paper it looks like a certain game to stay away from as Brazil has looked invincible since they changed coaches, and as such, they are favored at +125. However, Uruguay is very tough at home. The last qualifier they lost at home was in 2009 to ...Brazil. I like Uruguay's chances at home since Brazil will also be happy with a draw here and a loss is not really a big deal since their next match is at home against Paraguay. I will take Uruguay +.5 -140.

Ecuador/Paraguay. Ecuador was the hot team early, but since they have faded and are now in a dogfight for one of the final 3 spots. They have a distinct home field advantage and still have 3 home matches left, but they struggle away from home. Paraguay still has a chance, but only if they get 3 points from this home match as their next game is at Brazil. Have a feeling Paraguay comes away with a home win here and I will play them at +135 to win.

Consider both plays to be small/action plays.

Horrible call on Uruguay, sorry for any that followed. You simply can not bet against Brazil right now. They were simply awesome in that game. At least Paraguay came through.

Quote Originally Posted by BASON View Post
    Horrible call on Uruguay, sorry for any that followed. You simply can not bet against Brazil right now. They were simply awesome in that game. At least Paraguay came through.
    I guess I got slightly better lines than you did because I booked a tiny win tonight going 1-1 on those two. Thanks as always for your input here.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigorous View Post
    Both Friday 3/24

Europe Group G

Macedonia -1 -112 @ Liechtenstein
    Picking on the bottom feeder. Macedonia did score two goals vs Italy in October, and this is their chance to get a win.

Italy -1.5 -128 vs Albania
    I did just iterate that Macedonia scored two on Italy, but Italy is home, and this time they likely keep a clean sheet while getting theirs.

Adding Morocco -135 WIN

vs Burkina Faso (International Friendly)

Updated rec 2017 all plays: 18-15-4
    Last edited by Vigorous; 03-24-2017 at 05:26 PM.

+401.5*

WCQ

USA -1 6* to win 5* push worst case I feel.
    USA FH 1* to win 1*
    USA records clean sheet 2.6* to win 2*
    Mexico/costa rica draw 1* to win 3*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both Friday 3/24

Europe Group G

Macedonia -1 -112 @ Liechtenstein

Italy -1.5 -128 vs Albania

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    Thank you!

No prob, bro! Sorry I posted that dud in your thread the other day...what a facepalm that was.

I see a few for tomorrow, just have to gather my thoughts and post...

No prob, bro! Sorry I posted that dud in your thread the other day...what a facepalm that was.

I see a few for tomorrow, just have to gather my thoughts and post...
    No worries! I really appreciate these WCQ plays and look forward to more from you

Good job Vig!

I don't like the line movement in the total in the US game so I am staying away from that. I guess I will ride with the board on the US, but I will play them -160. That line drop has also startled me, but I consider this a must win game for the US and Arenas. These are the games you have to win, don't care who is playing. Small play for me since I never totally trust this US team. I just hope Bradley actually make some forward passes and the defense plays together. I think they really miss Wood tonight, but hoping Pulisic creates some offense with his speed and ball skills. Conditions are not ideal and I still think Honduras parks the bus and is happy with a draw. Hopefully we see a 2-0 US win, but again I will lay the -160 as I think it will be 1-0 despite the big drop in the total juice.

I also played Mexico, but I forgot to post it. Going to be a late night for me as I am not used to all this late action.

This is complete domination. No idea why line dropped but I should have dropped the hammer on this game.

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghKid View Post
    This is complete domination. No idea why line dropped but I should have dropped the hammer on this game.

How bad is Honduras to allow 3 goals in 8 minutes? And that free kick goal to make it 6-0...horrific goaltending

+401.5*

WCQ

USA -1 6* to win 5* push worst case I feel.
    USA FH 1* to win 1*
    USA records clean sheet 2.6* to win 2*
    Mexico/costa rica draw 1* to win 3*

+408.5*

Nice night

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    How bad is Honduras to allow 3 goals in 8 minutes? And that free kick goal to make it 6-0...horrific goaltending
    Actually missed the first 15 mins of second half. Turned hoops on at half and got caught up in wisky game

3/25 Sat WCQ

Played these late last night, prices have gone up a bit on all.

Europe Group A

Sweden -1 -103 vs Belarus WIN

France -3 -121 @ Luxembourg LOSS

Netherlands -1 -116 @ Bulgaria LOSS

Europe Group B

Faroe Islands -155 @ Andorra LOSS

Explanations on each are essentially the same. Playing the better team, expecting them all to win their games or worst case push on the goal line. Faroe Islands play is similar thinking to the Macedonia/Leichtenstein game yesterday. Faroe can actually put the ball in net, and Andorra is seeking their first win ever in qualifying.

GL
    Last edited by Vigorous; 03-25-2017 at 05:10 PM.

Great result for the US with an easy win.. Reaffirmed that Pulisic is by far the best player on the team and is going to be a star for many years. I laugh at the ESPN Donovan comparisons as he is leaps and bounds ahead of him at age 18. I will wait to see how they play in Panama before I get excited as Honduras might as well have stayed at home. Still have serious reservations about Bradley and Altidore as well as the back line.

MLS Saturday

Minn +1.5 3* to win 2*
    Minn/NE FH draw 1* to win 1.6*

MLS Saturday

Minn +1.5 3* to win 2*
    Minn/NE FH draw 1* to win 1.6*

This team is bad. Awful call.

Why is the MLS even playing during the international break? Just another reason it is hard to take this league seriously.

Played these late last night, prices have gone up a bit on all.

Europe Group A

Sweden -1 -103 vs Belarus WIN

France -3 -121 @ Luxembourg LOSS

Netherlands -1 -116 @ Bulgaria LOSS

Europe Group B

Faroe Islands -155 @ Andorra LOSS

Explanations on each are essentially the same. Playing the better team, expecting them all to win their games or worst case push on the goal line. Faroe Islands play is similar thinking to the Macedonia/Leichtenstein game yesterday. Faroe can actually put the ball in net, and Andorra is seeking their first win ever in qualifying.

GL

Home dogs ruled today. Really expected Faroe Islands to score and win, but that was undone with the red. And lol, Luxembourg managed to not embarrass themselves

2017: 19-18-4

+404.5*

Live
    Germany -2.5 4.5* to win 3*

38th min

Jump back, what's that sound
    Here she comes, full blast and top down
    Hot shoe, burnin' down the avenue
    Model citizen zero discipline
    Don't you know she's coming home with me?
    You'l lose her in the turn
    I'll get her!
    Panama, Panama
    Panama, Panama
    Ain't nothin' like it, her shiny machine
    Got the feel for the wheel, keep the moving parts clean
    Hot shoe, burnin' down the avenue
    Got an on-ramp comin' through my bedroom
    Don't you know she's coming home with me?
    You'll lose her in the turn
    I'll get her!

With that said I'm on the Stars and Stripes again Tuesday. I think the shiny machine is the US on Tuesday.

USA 3* to win 3*

PenguinFan what are your plans next weekend? If you're around and want to meet for drinks let me know