Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Real Sociedad/Bilbao/Villarreal parlay, should pay around +185.

All three at home against weaker teams and all three battling for the last 2 Euro spots and can not afford a loss. Worth a shot.

Juve could also struggle at Roma today (yes they still need a win, but they have 2 home games coming up). Big game for Roma after Napoli wins big today. They need to win to stay ahead of Napoli for 2nd and Juve more or less has it wrapped up. I will take Roma +150 and/or Pk-140.
    Last edited by BASON; 05-14-2017 at 10:55 AM.
    "Two tears in a bucket, motherf*@#k it!", Lady Chablis

[QUOTE=PittsburghKid;4095155]EPL future !

Chelsea 12* to win 10*

I don't know how you CANT make this play with a lead, nice schedule coming up and arsenal losing today...

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghKid View Post

Play at your own risk

La Liga

Atletico to win the league 2* to win 22* LOSER
    Golden Boot winner - Messi 5* to win 6.5*
    Ronaldo out to start the year gives Messi an big edge WINNER

Bundesliga top finisher without Bayern Munich Dortmund 10* to win 5*LOSER

Adding a future in EPL

Top promoted club Middlesbrough 7* to win 5* think they are very solid and will be very tough to defeat throughout the year LOSER

CL future
    Atletico 2* to win 18*LOSER __________________________________________________ ________________________________
    Top Club in North-East Englandc- Middlesbrough 11* to win 10* This bet has 3 choices, other 2 are Hull and Sunderland. LOVE this bet because I am HIGH on this Middlesbrough squad. well coached and it shows early in season
    LOSER

-15.5 with these above. Total of +429.9* on year.. have some big futures still pending that can go either way..

West ham played well today... :/ not

After west ham game total up to the minute +424.5*

Man U looks to be a Loss.. big Ligue one match his afternoon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

West Ham to finish top 10 15* to win 5*
    I feel this is an absolute slam dunk and although at -300 the end of year +$500 will be nice.
    Southampton to finish top 10 8* to win 5*

Man U to win Europa 2* to win 12
    Just wanted to get these organized organized into one post. These are my futures that I have currently going on.. I am adding 3 more *s to Man U to win Europa. I just see them heads and tails above all the rest of the teams in this competition and feel this is possibly a great return on investment

Man U to win Europa 3* to win 18* ( in total 5* to win 30*)
    These are the ones still pending for me.

[QUOTE=PittsburghKid;4145471]
    EPL future !

Chelsea 12* to win 10*

I don't know how you CANT make this play with a lead, nice schedule coming up and arsenal losing today...
    Kid, is this a play for the FA cup final on the 27th?

Soccer 2017 January - May

DZ. no I played that in December for Chelsea to win EPL. Haven't made a play on cup final yet
    Was just updating my future plays

+406.5* going into today after united and Montpellier falter. You bought Lyon was primed for an L. Shrug

Monday

I think like last year first game home after wrapping up title for Leicester against Everton they ran roughshod over the toffees.. I expect the same here for Chelsea. I see Chelsea taking Watford to the woodshed

Chelsea FH 15* to win 10*
    Chelsea -1.5 13* to win 10*
    Chelsea to lead at half AND win 5* to win 4*

Random aside did arsenal
    Go from -700 from what line opened to -1400? Talk about getting plays in on the spread early for the good..

Anyhow Chelsea totally in control should grab another

Thursday EPL

Leicester FH +.5 17* to win 10*
    Leicester 5* to win 16.5*

You see that correct. Now spurs really have nothing to play for. Leicester in fine form think at home this line is worth the big stab.

Random aside did arsenal
    Go from -700 from what line opened to -1400? Talk about getting plays in on the spread early for the good..

Anyhow Chelsea totally in control should grab another

Chelsea playing most of their bench. Looked good early, but then got lax on defense...Giving up some very poorly-defended goals.

Somehow ended up +1 in Chelsea game plays today. Really disappointed even with the bench playing in now winning by 2

+407.5*

Terry blows, he cost them 2 goals himself.

I agree on Leicester, was waiting for the line. I will be on the ML and GL.

Terry is at the end of the road , agreed...but his career has been amazing and a wonderful stalwart

Pens intermission soccer research lol

5/21 EPL

Liverpool FH 17* to win 10*
    Liverpool -2 4* to win 4*

So Fulham/Reading play to a 1-1 draw in the first game and now the total has risen to Ov 2.5 -150. I will bite here on the over based on the line movement. I was thinking another 1-1 draw but these types of line movements have been on the mark lately so I will play it small for some action this afternoon.

Wanted to get this immediately upon being posted.

Tuesday

Arsenal -2 15* to win 10*
    Arsenal FH 10* to win 5*
    Arsenal/Sunderland BTTS- NO 4.5* to win 3*

Arsenal playing like they know they are doomed to not get top 4... I'm annoyed but stubborn

Halftime

Arse/Sunderland over 2 3.6* to win 2*
    Arsenal -1.5 6* to win 5*

Somehow managed to finagle my way out of that and only down 2* +405.5* on year Annoyed though because arsenal should have blown that sorry ass team out. Keeper did come up big but feel last 20
    Mins should have been the whole game

Two plays today.

Monaco Ov 3.5 -140. Need this win against St. Etienne to clinch the title at home. I expect them to roll today.

Sheffield Wednesday Pk -155 (hopefully this line is still available, if not I would still bet them on the ML) Huddersfield struggles against Wednesday so I expect them to squeak out a victory here. Likely a 1-0 game but I like protecting against the draw with the Pk line if you can.

I have Real ML in a bunch of parlays (with Monaco and some Premiership games completed yesterday and Monday) but I played them 2H also because they are simply dominating this game. I wouldn't be surprised to see this end 3-0 or 3-1.

I also have Juve in the Coppa Italia...so far so good!

bastards Wednesday pisses away the lead with under 20' left

Well that Leicester game was a joke. Makes you question the integrity of that game. Soccer is becoming more and more like the NFL, you simply can not bet the last week as it is very difficult to gauge the interest of the teams playing for nothing.

With that said, I will be taking a little break from posting. It has been a great season and I have truly enjoyed the discussions in this thread. I hope everyone has made some money and built a bank roll for next season!!

Quote Originally Posted by BASON View Post
    Well that Leicester game was a joke. Makes you question the integrity of that game. Soccer is becoming more and more like the NFL, you simply can not bet the last week as it is very difficult to gauge the interest of the teams playing for nothing.

With that said, I will be taking a little break from posting. It has been a great season and I have truly enjoyed the discussions in this thread. I hope everyone has made some money and built a bank roll for next season!!
    Thanks for all the great input in here Bason! Don't be shy about dropping in for some discussion around the Champions League final in a few weeks.

Thanks DZ. I will still be popping in from time to time. I will be playing some games tomorrow (mostly overs) in Germany as there is a lot still at stake there. Dortmund should score a lot of goals as they have to win and Bremen has no defense. Hoffenheim should be off to the races also and I expect Bayern will just do what they have to after last week so the +2.5 is tempting.

Thanks DZ. I will still be popping in from time to time. I will be playing some games tomorrow (mostly overs) in Germany as there is a lot still at stake there. Dortmund should score a lot of goals as they have to win and Bremen has no defense. Hoffenheim should be off to the races also and I expect Bayern will just do what they have to after last week so the +2.5 is tempting.

I had the Dortmund/Werder Bremen over circled as well. You pretty much confirmed it for me. GL this weekend

Thanks!

And I will be on Juve to win (including extra and penalties) in the Champions League. They are just as loaded as Real upfront and have the better defense. They are the best overall team in my opinion. I do think a draw is a possibility which is why I will bet them to advance/win.

Had a few minutes today so will post my quick take on tomorrow's Euro final.

On paper Man U looks like an easy winner. However, Ajax is a young and energetic team. I do not think they will be overwhelmed by the circumstances and I expect them to challenge Man U much the way Celta Vigo did at Man U. As such, I am not sure I understand the Un 2.5 -150 line. Ajax is an attacking team with two young fantastic goal scorers (Dolberg and Traore). Oddsmakers are betting that Mourinho and company play it tight and try to take advantage of the young Ajax team mistakes. Ajax's best chance to win is to try to make it a wide open game, draw Man U into their style and make it less physical. I think Man U will mostly succeed but expect some great moments from Ajax.

As such, I think Ajax will score, so I think the best value bet in this match is Both Teams to Score - YES at Even money.

I will be routing for Kid to hit his Man U bet, but I will note that Sijtje, the psychic cow in Holland, who hits 85% of his predictions (he recently picked the winner of the Holland elections with 11 possible candidates), has picked Ajax in an upset!!

Well, Man U gets it done. So, I guess now their tanking of the last three weeks of the PL can be excused

Bason, any thoughts on the Bundesliga Promotion/Relegation playoff tomorrow?

DZ, on paper this game should not even be close. This is actually a big rivalry as they are very close to each other, but they don't play much. Wolfsburg had a horrible year as they were expected to challenge for Champions League rather than relegation. Braunschweig's only chance is to park the bus and try to play to 0-0, but I do not think that will happen. Wolfsburg is simply too talented and should win this game at least 2-0. I love these games as anything can happen, but I will be totally shocked if we see anything but a Wolfsburg victory today.

DZ, on paper this game should not even be close. This is actually a big rivalry as they are very close to each other, but they don't play much. Wolfsburg had a horrible year as they were expected to challenge for Champions League rather than relegation. Braunschweig's only chance is to park the bus and try to play to 0-0, but I do not think that will happen. Wolfsburg is simply too talented and should win this game at least 2-0. I love these games as anything can happen, but I will be totally shocked if we see anything but a Wolfsburg victory today.
    Thanks Bason. Your insight is always appreciated

I'll get this all caught up this weekend busy week.. Man U was huge and have to update futures and other plays for record

Chelsea 4.5* to win 3*

Really like Chelsea today Kid!

I also think Frankfurt will keep it close with Dortmund.