Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 62
  1. #31
    4-6, -2.6 units. What a shit night!!

    WON.....453....LOSS....395...PUSH...12....53.44%.. Units...+36.42 as of 10/26/16

  2. #32
    Tuesday, all 1 unit each

    Indiana -3
    Cavs -7
    Over 214 Port/NO
    Sixers +17

    WON.....453....LOSS....395...PUSH...12....53.44%.. Units...+36.42 as of 10/26/16

  3. #33
    2-2, -.20

    WON.....455....LOSS....397...PUSH...12....53.4%.. Units...+36.22 as of 10/26/16

  4. #34
    Wednesday, all 1 unit each

    Miami -6
    Utah -2 1/2
    Memphis -2
    Over 208 Spurs/Blazers
    Under 236 Fakers/Rockets
    Suns -5 1/2
    Clips -7

    WON.....455....LOSS....397...PUSH...12....53.4%.. Units...+36.22 as of 10/26/16

  5. #35
    4-3, +.70 on Wednesday.

    WON.....459....LOSS....400..PUSH...12....53.4%.. Units...+36.92 as of 10/26/16

  6. #36
    Thursday Six Pack


    Under 208 OK/Tor
    Cleveland Cavaliers -6
    Atlanta Hawks -4
    Under 203 Griz/Atl
    Under 221 Clips/Noogatz
    Orlando Magic +14



    WON.....459....LOSS....400..PUSH...12....53.4%.. Units...+36.92 as of 10/26/16

  7. #37
    2-4, -2.4 units as the Magic get Dubbed!!


    A couple plays up later today, lines moving all around this morning, health of some players as well as some teams resting players.


    WON.....461....LOSS....404..PUSH...12....53.1%.. Units...+34.52 as of 10/26/16

  8. #38
    Friday, all plays 1 unit unless noted*

    Over 203 Sixers/Mavs
    Rockets -4
    Mavs -5
    Celts -8
    Over 206 TWolves/Heat
    Heat -4 1/2
    Suns -2 1/2
    Over 213 Bucks/Fakers


    WON.....461....LOSS....404..PUSH...12....53.1%.. Units...+34.52 as of 10/26/16

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by WildBillPicks7 View Post
    Friday, all plays 1 unit unless noted*

    Over 203 Sixers/Mavs
    Rockets -4
    Mavs -5
    Celts -8
    Over 206 TWolves/Heat
    Heat -4 1/2
    Suns -2 1/2
    Over 213 Bucks/Fakers


    WON.....461....LOSS....404..PUSH...12....53.1%.. Units...+34.52 as of 10/26/16
    2h: Over 100 Sixers/Mavs (5 units)

  10. #40
    Just an awful St Paddy's day in the NBA, 2-7, -10.1 units!!

    Saturday, all plays 1 unit

    Hornets -3
    Cavs +3 1/2
    Bulls +6 1/2
    Spurs -3 1/2
    Houston -2
    Over 238 Houston/Noogatz
    Dubs -10 1/2


    WON.....463....LOSS....411..PUSH...12....53.1%.. Units...+24.42 as of 10/26/16

  11. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by WildBillPicks7 View Post
    Just an awful St Paddy's day in the NBA, 2-7, -10.1 units!!

    Saturday, all plays 1 unit

    Hornets -3
    Cavs +3 1/2
    Bulls +6 1/2
    Spurs -3 1/2
    Houston -2
    Over 238 Houston/Noogatz
    Dubs -10 1/2


    WON.....463....LOSS....411..PUSH...12....53.1%.. Units...+24.42 as of 10/26/16
    Clippers live -9 1/2 (1 unit)

  12. #42
    5-3 last night +1.7, thanks to IE for posting line change on Cavs/Clips game in time for me to play live Clippers -9 1/2 at Bovada!!

    Thanks IE!!


    WON.....468....LOSS....414..PUSH...12....53.06%.. Units...+26.12 as of 10/26/16

  13. #43
    What kind of shit show will the Spurs and Cavs throw out there tonight?

    All 1 unit plays:

    Pacers +3 1/2
    Under 196 Pacers/Raps
    Under 208 1/2 Min/Nola
    Nola -3
    Over 223 Cadavers/Fakers
    Under 202 1/2 Kings/Spurs
    Heat -5 (3 units)
    Over 211 Port/Heat (3 units)


    WON.....468....LOSS....414..PUSH...12....53.06%.. Units...+26.12 as of 10/26/16
    Last edited by WildBillPicks7; 03-19-2017 at 12:23 PM. Reason: added Heat -5

  14. #44
    added plays!!

  15. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by WildBillPicks7 View Post
    What kind of shit show will the Spurs and Cavs throw out there tonight?

    All 1 unit plays:

    Pacers +3 1/2
    Under 196 Pacers/Raps
    Under 208 1/2 Min/Nola
    Nola -3
    Over 223 Cadavers/Fakers
    Under 202 1/2 Kings/Spurs
    Heat -5 (3 units)
    Over 211 Port/Heat (3 units)


    WON.....468....LOSS....414..PUSH...12....53.06%.. Units...+26.12 as of 10/26/16
    3-5. -2.7 Sunday

  16. #46
    Monday card bites!! So pissed still at the Cavs and teams resting players!! Such a lazy society we live in today!!

    All 5 units each

    Atlanta Hawks +6
    Philadelphia 76ers +6
    Utah Jazz -2
    Washington Wizards +3˝
    Houston Rockets -8
    Golden State Warriors -2
    Over 216 NY/Clips

  17. #47
    Chillaxin ldabdou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    No. Cal
    Posts
    8,373
    Agree...GL with the card..Gonna hit Hou for decent size chunk...
    Sometimes the thrill of the chase causes us to be blind to the things we really need to see.

  18. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by WildBillPicks7 View Post
    Monday card bites!! So pissed still at the Cavs and teams resting players!! Such a lazy society we live in today!!

    All 5 units each

    Atlanta Hawks +6
    Philadelphia 76ers +6
    Utah Jazz -2
    Washington Wizards +3˝
    Houston Rockets -8
    Golden State Warriors -2
    Over 216 NY/Clips
    Over 107 OKC/G St, 2H (10 units)

  19. #49
    4-4 on Monday, 4Q was a shit show in OKC, so many missed easy baskets and free throws, yet a winner on 10 unit by 1 pt, or a hook or a push, depending on which line you got for 2H in OKC/G St game, I had 107 then saw it go up in matter of 2 minutes. +3.0 units on Monday.



    WON.....475....LOSS....423..PUSH...12....53.06%.. Units...+26.42 as of 10/26/16

  20. #50
    Tuesday, all plays 1 unit

    Bulls +7 1/2
    Golden St -5
    Spurs -5
    Blazers -4



    WON.....475....LOSS....423..PUSH...12....53.06%.. Units...+26.42 as of 10/26/16

  21. #51
    3-1, +1.9 units!!!



    WON.....478....LOSS....424..PUSH...12....53.06%.. Units...+28.32 as of 10/26/16

  22. #52
    Wednesday, all plays 1 unit

    Play first play that tipped off live if you can, Charlotte -5



    Utah Jazz -11
    Over 227 Cadavers/Noogatz
    Chicago Bulls +2
    Washington Wizards -7
    Boston Celtics -6
    Charlotte Hornets -5




    WON.....478....LOSS....424..PUSH...12....53.06%.. Units...+28.32 as of 10/26/16

  23. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by WildBillPicks7 View Post
    Wednesday, all plays 1 unit

    Play first play that tipped off live if you can, Charlotte -5



    Utah Jazz -11
    Over 227 Cadavers/Noogatz WINNER
    Chicago Bulls +2 WINNER
    Washington Wizards -7 LOSER
    Boston Celtics -6 WINNER
    Charlotte Hornets -5 WINNER




    WON.....478....LOSS....424..PUSH...12....53.06%.. Units...+28.32 as of 10/26/16
    4-1, 1 pending in Utah!! Jazz should get this!!

    See ya!!

  24. #54
    4-2, as Jazz fail to cover, +1.8 units on the day in the NBA!!




    WON.....482....LOSS....426..PUSH...12....53.06%.. Units...+30.12 as of 10/26/16

  25. #55
    Season is winding down folks, no use blowing away what profits I have in the NBA!! LOL

    Thursday, all plays 1 unit each



    Over 204 Clips/Cubans boys
    Dallas Mavericks +6
    Phoenix Suns +5
    Over 197 Griz/Spurs

    opinions - not official plays, Dallas money Line & Suns money line.




    WON.....482....LOSS....426..PUSH...12....53.06%.. Units...+30.12 as of 10/26/16

  26. #56
    1-3, -2.3 units!! ML Leans go 1-1




    WON.....483....LOSS....429..PUSH...12....53.06%.. Units...+27.82 as of 10/26/16

  27. #57
    Friday, all 1 unit each

    Under 224 BK/Wash
    Over 213 Cadavers/Hornets
    Boston -15
    Under 203 1/2 Atl/Mil
    Under 229 1/2 NO/Houston
    Sixers +6 1/2
    Twolves -6 1/2
    Over 218 Minn/Fakers
    G St -18




    WON.....483....LOSS....429..PUSH...12....53.06%.. Units...+27.82 as of 10/26/16

  28. #58
    5-4, +.60 unit!!



    WON.....488....LOSS....433..PUSH...12....53.06%.. Units...+28.42 as of 10/26/16

  29. #59
    Saturday, 1 unit each

    Spurs -15
    Over 194 Tor/Dal
    Under 218 1/2 Wiz/Cadavers
    Mavs pk



    WON.....488....LOSS....433..PUSH...12....53.06%.. Units...+28.42 as of 10/26/16

  30. #60
    0-4, -4.4. Done until playoffs!!



    WON.....488....LOSS....437..PUSH...12....52.76%.. Units...+24.02 as of 10/26/16
    Last edited by WildBillPicks7; 04-01-2017 at 06:36 PM. Reason: % updated

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 1998-2014 J Wooden Corporation, Inc
US CITIZENS PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only.
Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state, or local law(s) is prohibited.

Disclaimer   DMCA Notice