Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!

Thread: IE??

IE??

Hey you pussy...why the fuck did u ban me u asshole?? 1st post and u said i was promoting a site you do not promote here?? know what the fukk ur talking about before you act like a jackass. i was asking about Bovada because i want to know a good site before i send money and asked these people for help.......but u being the king shit u think u are think i am promoting?? fuck that.......delete me again no problem with that......:fingerc::fingerc:

In before the lock

[QUOTE=poolplayer12345;4128678]Hey you pussy...why the fuck did u ban me u asshole?? 1st post and u said i was promoting a site you do not promote here?? know what the fukk ur talking about before you act like a jackass. i was asking about Bovada because i want to know a good site before i send money and asked these people for help.......but u being the king shit u think u are think i am promoting?? fuck that.......delete me again no problem with that......:fingerc::fingerc:[/QUOTE]

Hope you enjoyed your visit:0008
    Lack of will power has caused many more failures than lack of intelligence or ability.

MLB Posted Record

2004-2017 1621-1640 +172.30 units

this should go well and remember

stay classy

for the uninformed

JACK AND IE DONT want to promote and tout books that don't advertise here
    Teasers are the devil.

Will O' the wisp