Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crypto Q&A

Really appreciate all the tips and insight you provide. Bought some mtl the past couple weeks and have sc, dgb and sys. Any thoughts on ans or rdd? Thanks again for sharing info!

RDD was made for tipping on reddit. The developers never intended for it to be used as a pump coin. That being said, it could be profitable for swing trading. It has no tech. Money could be invested in other places.

ANS is like the Chinese Ethereum. Can't go wrong.

STRAT will not ever be at these prices again.
    WAVES setting up for a nice bounce
    \_(ツ)_/»

Woody - any strategies for the August 1st fork? My plan is to hold what I have as I'm in at prices I want but wanted to know if you think there are going to be bigger bargains out there after August 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBlueChip View Post
    Woody - any strategies for the August 1st fork? My plan is to hold what I have as I'm in at prices I want but wanted to know if you think there are going to be bigger bargains out there after August 1st.
    Good Question!
    If it was easy. Everyone would want to do it.

Freedom is Not Free!

Free your mind and your ass will follow!

#MAGA

Blog Entries
    Woody, should I put all my BTC on my Ledger Nano? From what I can tell it is easily sent back to wherever I want it to go when I decide to bring it back in action.

Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    Woody, should I put all my BTC on my Ledger Nano? From what I can tell it is easily sent back to wherever I want it to go when I decide to bring it back in action.
    I keep a small % on the exchange for my weekly trades. I keep everything else in cold storage.

I think we see an ATH once the drama settles. $3600 would be a nice gain. After that chances it goes parabolic and takes off.
    \_(ツ)_/»

Blocktix.io

$7 million market cap

Will be a winner.
    \_(ツ)_/»

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBlueChip View Post

I'm holding.
    \_(ツ)_/»

Quote Originally Posted by Woodson View Post
    RDD was made for tipping on reddit. The developers never intended for it to be used as a pump coin. That being said, it could be profitable for swing trading. It has no tech. Money could be invested in other places.

ANS is like the Chinese Ethereum. Can't go wrong.

STRAT will not ever be at these prices again.
    WAVES setting up for a nice bounce

Huge gains on STRAT and ANS this last week.
    \_(ツ)_/»

Metal is about to explode...
    \_(ツ)_/»

Check out SaltLending.com

Currently opened to the US. They have slack channel. Current price is $1.50 with retail tokens set price $10.

It is the first to allow US dollar loans on your crypto assets. For instance, if you have $10k in BTC, you can take a loan for $8k while still holding your bitcoin and not coming under capital gains taxes. This is going to be a huge win for all the new money makers wanting to take a taste of profits without leaving the comforts of their portfolio.

\_(ツ)_/»

Currently opened to the US. They have slack channel. Current price is $1.50 with retail tokens set price $10.

It is the first to allow US dollar loans on your crypto assets. For instance, if you have $10k in BTC, you can take a loan for $8k while still holding your bitcoin and not coming under capital gains taxes. This is going to be a huge win for all the new money makers wanting to take a taste of profits without leaving the comforts of their portfolio.

https://twitter.com/SaltLending/stat...56905372753920
    \_(ツ)_/»

Metal is about to explode...
    What is your best guess for returns? Are you holding long term?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trampled Underfoot View Post
    What is your best guess for returns? Are you holding long term?

Thanks

I'm thinking it goes up 3x times from here by end of August. ANything after that is very speculative. My play is catching the highs, selling, and buying more on the retrace. I'm hoping to triple my holding this week. Im watching it like a hawk.
    \_(ツ)_/»

I'm thinking it goes up 3x times from here by end of August. ANything after that is very speculative. My play is catching the highs, selling, and buying more on the retrace. I'm hoping to triple my holding this week. Im watching it like a hawk.
    I've thought about trying to play that game but i'm afraid I might miss out if it takes off. MTL is almost 90% of my portfolio so i'm really going to ride this one. Most of the rest is on DGB. The way people in the MTL slack you would think it's going to $100.

Looks like Salt has suspended email approvals to access token sale until after Bitcoin BIP-91 Lock-in.
    If it was easy. Everyone would want to do it.

Freedom is Not Free!

Free your mind and your ass will follow!

#MAGA