Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!

Thread: Details

Administrator .
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Details

Contest runs Thursday September 7th to Sunday December 31st
    Entry Deadline is Sept 09th at noon est.

> You must make Five (5) selections against the posted line every week.
    >
    > Points are awarded at 1 point for a win and 0 points for a loss.
    >
    > All plays must be in by 1:00 PM Eastern time on Sunday. If there is a Thursday game week and you want to play it, ALL FIVE of your selections for the week must be in by 7:00 PM Eastern time on Thursday. If you are not playing that Thursday game the regular Sunday deadline will apply.
    >
    > Using the forum time stamp,
    > Late postings, even by one minute, will not be allowed. So pay careful attention to the rules. There will be no exceptions. Get your plays in early. Barring unforseen this website could go down during peek usage. That will not suffice as an excuse. Again, get your plays in on time or they will not count.
    >
    > Madjacksports is not responsible.
    >
    > Summary:
    >
    > Entry fee $500 & and only entry per isp.
    >
    > Contestants pick 5 pro games against the contest spread each week.
    >
    >
    > Only one entry per isp.
    >
    > Entry Fee and Prizes

$500 deposit entry

> $5000 cash winner *
    > $2000 2nd free play *
    > $1000 3rd free play
    $500 4th free play
    $300 5th free play

Bonus and Prizes

100% Free Play bonus up to $500 with 10x rollover.
    >

>
    > 20x rollover for all winning accounts.
    >
    > After you signup at BETaGAME send your account ID and forum username to IE
    > ie2002@hotmail.com
    >
    > BETAGAME Sign Up Here
    >
    > * based on 20 entries, less than 20 1st and 2nd prizes are $3000 and $1500.

Administrator .
    Blog Entries
    Contest participation must be claimed within 24 hours of deposit. You can't say you're in a contest 3 weeks after making your deposit.

The contests and bonus come as a package, you must take the free play with the contest entry.

Rollover on winnings

If you have completed the deposit rollover before the contest ends can you make a withdrawal before accepting the winnings with a 20X rollover? Because the Grand prize winner(5000) has to wager 100,000 to meet that requirement. I know it would take years to complete and I probably would not see any of that grand prize money. Just want to know before I enter the contest. That's a lot of work after winning the grand prize. Thanks
    "You will lose lots of money chasing women, but you will never lose women chasing money"

Administrator .
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 007seaborneq View Post
    If you have completed the deposit rollover before the contest ends can you make a withdrawal before accepting the winnings with a 20X rollover? Because the Grand prize winner(5000) has to wager 100,000 to meet that requirement. I know it would take years to complete and I probably would not see any of that grand prize money. Just want to know before I enter the contest. That's a lot of work after winning the grand prize. Thanks
    yes,

but best thing to do is email Will (the owner) with your account #

accounts@betagame.ag