Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 60 of 60

Thread: Metal MTL

  1. #31
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    93,145
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    Is there cold storage for MTL and CVC besides paper? I can't get this answered anywhere, here or google.
    Safely locked up and put away on my Ledger. No worries now.

    Next project for today is buying Woody's other 2 recommendations, TIX and DNT.

  2. #32
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    93,145
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    Safely locked up and put away on my Ledger. No worries now.
    Except the tokens never hit my Ledger. Now what? I assumed everything went down with no hitch but the CVC and MTL are not on my Ledger. I emailed support and they guarantee a response in 3-15 days.

  3. #33
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    93,145
    Blog Entries
    1
    Found them.

    All good.

    In a year when I go back to recover them I'll have to learn this all over again. No way I remember all this stuff.

  4. #34
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    93,145
    Blog Entries
    1
    Was there news or something?

  5. #35
    Registered User Snafu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    5,677
    looks like a usual day

    BTC +2.63%
    BCH +31.12%
    ETH +1.11%
    San +21.61%
    Iota +10.31%



    Motto panukeiku !

  6. #36
    Administrator .
    Join Date
    Mar 1999
    Posts
    91,130
    Blog Entries
    14
    Metal +31.74 %

  7. #37
    Alpha released a bit ago.

  8. #38
    L I V I N Woodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    15,299
    Just wait... more news coming... choo choo!
    \_(ツ)_/»

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodson View Post
    Just wait... more news coming... choo choo!
    What price you holding out for?

    Actually you plan on holding long long term aren't you?

  10. #40
    L I V I N Woodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    15,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Trampled Underfoot View Post
    What price you holding out for?

    Actually you plan on holding long long term aren't you?
    It will hit 1 billion market cap next year... so selling some at $25 and holding for $50
    \_(ツ)_/»

  11. #41

  12. #42
    L I V I N Woodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    15,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Trampled Underfoot View Post
    Nice run.

    HAsnt even started...
    \_(ツ)_/»

  13. #43
    Okay, let's roll.


  14. #44

  15. #45
    https://twitter.com/metalpaysme/with_replies


    Metal‏ @metalpaysme 3m3 minutes ago
    Replying to @Mcbrezi

    We're in closed alpha now, and that's about to change very soon.

  16. #46
    Go Pokes! Jaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Trampled Underfoot View Post
    https://twitter.com/metalpaysme/with_replies


    Metal‏ @metalpaysme 3m3 minutes ago
    Replying to @Mcbrezi

    We're in closed alpha now, and that's about to change very soon.
    I am ready! Lets get it on!

    If it was easy. Everyone would want to do it.

    Freedom is Not Free!

    Free your mind and your ass will follow!

  17. #47
    I bought more today on the dip.


  18. #48
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    93,145
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Trampled Underfoot View Post
    I bought more today on the dip.

    Good luck. How low did it go? The alts have been so quiet that I hardly check anymore. I'm currently -$2400 with the alts.

  19. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    Good luck. How low did it go? The alts have been so quiet that I hardly check anymore. I'm currently -$2400 with the alts.
    MTL is about to release their online wallet with the app hopefully to go live in January. The wallet will allow you to store currency plus have a lock feature. Soon you'll be able to get a US debit/credit card plus checking account. I'm all in on this.

  20. #50
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    93,145
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Trampled Underfoot View Post
    MTL is about to release their online wallet with the app hopefully to go live in January. The wallet will allow you to store currency plus have a lock feature. Soon you'll be able to get a US debit/credit card plus checking account. I'm all in on this.

  21. #51
    Not to mention the 5% back on purchases using MTL and USD up to $1000 bonus per month.

  22. #52

  23. #53
    I feel like insiders are manipulating the price here. Steady, positive updates from dev team, yet price plummeting to 5.70 ish. Thoughts?

  24. #54
    Go Pokes! Jaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,762
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsGuru View Post
    I feel like insiders are manipulating the price here. Steady, positive updates from dev team, yet price plummeting to 5.70 ish. Thoughts?
    Every Alt on the board sucking. Altcoin winter for sure. Pretty dark the last few weeks. HODL


    If it was easy. Everyone would want to do it.

    Freedom is Not Free!

    Free your mind and your ass will follow!

  25. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsGuru View Post
    I feel like insiders are manipulating the price here. Steady, positive updates from dev team, yet price plummeting to 5.70 ish. Thoughts?
    I would buy more if it was easy to move fiat and know I would still get these prices. But I have plenty in MTL and i'm not selling even one coin. It's all on my Trezor. Alpha coming soon.

  26. #56
    ale connoisseur redsfann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Somewhere in Corn Country
    Posts
    7,421
    Everything is being sold except BTC due to the hard fork coming up on the 25th.
    Supposedly it will be 10 Bitcoin gold for every 1 BTC you own.
    Speculation is that it will turn out to be similar to the last hard fork and everyone will make lots of money on the new coin after the hard fork.
    I've been steadily selling BTC as it's price has risen and added to my other crypto holdings as they have dropped, hoping they reverse once the hard fork has taken place.
    Pure speculation on everyone's part about what happens with this hard fork, but I'm using this drop in price to add to my holdings.
    Time will tell if I've made the correct moves or not.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."

    Ernest Hemingway

  27. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by redsfann View Post
    Everything is being sold except BTC due to the hard fork coming up on the 25th.
    Supposedly it will be 10 Bitcoin gold for every 1 BTC you own.
    Speculation is that it will turn out to be similar to the last hard fork and everyone will make lots of money on the new coin after the hard fork.
    I've been steadily selling BTC as it's price has risen and added to my other crypto holdings as they have dropped, hoping they reverse once the hard fork has taken place.
    Pure speculation on everyone's part about what happens with this hard fork, but I'm using this drop in price to add to my holdings.
    Time will tell if I've made the correct moves or not.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    These hard forks are kind of confusing. Someone bought a done of MTL tonight all at once. Jacked the price way up for a bit. When things rebound, I think this is going to take off. Well if the alpha goes well.

  28. #58
    ale connoisseur redsfann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Somewhere in Corn Country
    Posts
    7,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Trampled Underfoot View Post
    These hard forks are kind of confusing. Someone bought a done of MTL tonight all at once. Jacked the price way up for a bit. When things rebound, I think this is going to take off. Well if the alpha goes well.
    Kinda confusing?
    I threw up my hands and gave up trying to figure it out.
    If I somehow manage to acquire some BTG after the fork, I'll dump it quickly as I've seen numerous posts about the whole thing being one big scam.
    MTL popped nicely today....

    Must have been my enormous purchase first thing this morning...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."

    Ernest Hemingway

  29. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by redsfann View Post
    Kinda confusing?
    I threw up my hands and gave up trying to figure it out.
    If I somehow manage to acquire some BTG after the fork, I'll dump it quickly as I've seen numerous posts about the whole thing being one big scam.
    MTL popped nicely today....

    Must have been my enormous purchase first thing this morning...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good that you got in. I didn't bother. For me it was going to take too long to get cash to turn into MTL. I think we are going to do well with this one.

  30. #60
    https://neckercup.com/

    MTL is sponsoring Richard Branson's tournament.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyrightę 1998-2014 J Wooden Corporation, Inc
US CITIZENS PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only.
Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state, or local law(s) is prohibited.

Disclaimer   DMCA Notice