Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by T View Post
    I'll make you a deal you cannot refuse :

I will pay for an online monitoring service for one year. Yes FREE to you.

You must use it to enter every bet and every unit. If after 1 year you are in the green...

I will bow to you and honor you like the legend you believe you are.
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]It's all here T for 15 years start at the beginning and pleasure yourself .Every one here knows it. If it wasn't for u and ur 2 losers i wd still be posting....regularly.. And every so often i will but have lost the desire to show the masses what is possible..and what a " True Professional " that knows what he is doing can do for you. read above ..Nobody tells me what to do.....Period !!!!~ All i have ever asked here is for an "Atta Boy". If you and ur 2 trolls really think i am full of shit fade me and go to the promised land and keep your mouth shut . I was around long before these forums busting books and may be around after this one is gone. And i get smarter every day. Just got into props a few years back and they are a license to steal... literally.. Have a goodnight and be a Kinder gentller T... Post once in a while ..... it will make u better when the eyes of the world are upon you.... /COLOR]
    "U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

What do you mean no one tells you what to do? People here have been telling you to go fuck yourself for years.

It's all here!
    "If I was overpaid in the 2004 Hilton contest, and they asked for their money back, I would have given the money back."

----Any Honest Man

Ham what is really fucked up is TDFW was asking a serious question about
    his life and what do you as ALWAYS ? Make it about you and you scamming ways.
    Once a scammer always a scammer looking for self promotion.

I offered you a FREE OPPORTUNITY TO PROVE YOURSELF sadly you know you're a liar
    and completely ignored my offer.

Quote Originally Posted by TurnDown4Watt View Post

I have a # that I would be extremely happy with, and was thinking in December when they gave me a yearly raise I would ask for the remaining difference that got me to that #.
    I am thinking thats a good idea
    Everyone has a plan, until they get hit.
    / Mike Tyson

Hope your December idea pans out...

Think I would make sure beforehand that the bossman got a box of decent stogies or premium liquor and a hand written christmas card or better yet for his birthday...never hurts to get a little brown on the nose before asking for money...
    "Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see"

John Lennon, Strawberry Fields.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Money View Post

Think I would make sure beforehand that the bossman got a box of decent stogies or premium liquor and a hand written christmas card or better yet for his birthday...never hurts to get a little brown on the nose before asking for money...
    so you think a bribe would help out in this situation ?

Everyone has a plan, until they get hit.
    / Mike Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Money View Post

My boss buys/sells high end Bourbon. If I bribed him with 1 I would have a lot more confidence asking for a raise.....cuz I'll need it

I wish I had the answer for you. Back when I fist started out on my career I joined a young company that grew very fast. My role changed. I had people working me, that I had to train. Etc etc. Nothing left the building without my signature.

This was all great but when I asked for a raise I tool things too personal when they said no.

Just a warning. Don't take it personal if they turn you down. Give them the benefit of the doubt and you will be a much happier person and will most likely get your reward down the line. And if you don't look for someplace else to go.
    This bars full of sad sacks dogs on the loose. Beer guts and bad backs from years of abuse.
    Kenny White

Quote Originally Posted by THE KOD View Post
    so you think a bribe would help out in this situation ?

Not really a bribe, just a personal gesture....

Years ago we had a new supervisor who was kind of an unknown...we invited him to an office poker game, he loosened up a little.

I noticed his drink of choice was Jack Daniels.

Upon his birthday, I suggested we pitch in and get a bottle of the best Jack Daniels, think it was green label at the time.

The poker games continued, he found out we were golfers, we would go once a week to a public par 3 after work, leave at 5pm, the course would always be crowded.

He suggested if we left early we could beat the 5pm crowds....if it was slow, he would let us leave at 4,no loss of pay. (no flex time in the mid 70's).

That bottle of hooch paid dividends and created a very good understanding supervisor.
    "Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see"

John Lennon, Strawberry Fields.

HEY Boss....... So far what do you think of my ............ performance of all my duties this past year.

Put him on the hook NOT yourself after he says your a valued employee that i would give high regards too come time when we review all employees and decide promotions and raises.

Somehow record the conversation and remind him come that time

http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=291680&dateline=1369412840You Get Lucky when preparation meets opportunity!