Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!

I'm Baaaaaack :)

Took a LONG vacation cause I went into a severe tailspin for well over a month and posting loosahs is no fun.

Two weeks ago my bankaroo was around $100, now close to $500 and that's due to MULTIPLE very nice scores. Sure looks like I'm recovering, so I'm gonna give posting a shot today for this 6th at Philly today.

Got 2 exacta factas and both are good odds.. nos. 1 and 5. Currently 8 and 12 to 1.

3+ mins to post.

G.L.
    PUT DOWN them dang Smart Phones, thems make ya DUMBER

There ya go..

I've really been hot past week or so at Philly.

"MUSICAL COMEDY", no. 5, was ♪ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ to my ears at 13/1.
    Win/Place and a huge exacta (sorry I didn't post it, but the no. 2 turned out to be a "LOOKER").

I'll see if I can post some mo. ones another race day, kinda loaded down today.

Gotta post this...

While I'm around here today, I have to mention this:

I HOPE somebody can watch the replay or, at least, check out the chart for the 8th race. This race was EXACTLY what continued to happen to me for that past month or so; my hoss (no. 5 to WIN at 18/1) was leading by 4 or 5 lengths down 3/4's of the stretch) and RUNNING REALLY GOOD too all the way to the wire. The no. 7 (my exacta hoss) started gaining, slowly but surely in LATE stretch and beats the 5 by a quarter of a nose at the freakin wire.

I had 3 OTHER horses with the no. 7 in the zactas and the no. 5 to Win, only. Man, I've seen this happening soo many times.

Chime in if you read this and I'll continue to post when I can for the next three day of Philly, think I'm still on a roll. If nobody does, THANK YOU, I am really busy lately with other stuff. If there is interest, I'll do my bestest to post a race or 2.

I gotta see about the 9th now and I'm running behind right now.

Good luck whatever U play.

One mo time

9th, today's last wace.

Well, I didn't have enough time to go over this large field and had to just go by whatever I knew about the one's I'm familiar with, the jocks, trners, owners, pp, and dist. Came up with the 10 and 11 and got my stinking $5 Win bet on each (normally woulda been TWO stinkin dollars because I couldn't cap them properly, but the bankaroo is pretty well loaded these days).

Good luck still holding up with no. 10 winning the wace at a decent enough payoff.

Enjoying them college dudes on the gridirons these days. Ah.. except when I'm losing that is

Crummy day at Philly today

Thanks for not replying, thought it woulda been a busy day for me; didn't turn out that way. Didn't like the card today and hardly played (2 races, that's all) a thing. Both were stinkin $5 W/Pl.

2 plays - 2 loosahs:
    - no. 2 in the 4th had the makings of a longshot weiner but turned out to be a longshot Losah, out of the $.

- My longshot , #6, Barlovento Tiger (32/1), in the 8th, almost completed a nice exacta for me but finished 3rd. You know, "PooPoo" happens with wace twackin some days.

Man, this place is deader than the wace twack, UGH! Good thing Morris is keeping the lights on in here by still carrying the torch. Hopefully, some Philly Bombers will light up the board tomorrow cause they're overdue.

G.L.

good stuff in here Jimbo. Keep it up.

You broke the ice

Now I gotta post stuff

Nice to know who somebody else is in here; you know, with all the dang spider webs hanging around in this place. Thank you for the compliment, Urban Achiever!

May be better just to see how I do, BUT I really think there's an EXACTA FACTA in the 5th today... AND it's M.L. is 10/1

I'm a small bettor, but this one is gonna either get an exacta wheel top n bot. and those tickets won't be 1 stinkin dollar ZACKS either (it's gonna be 2 stinkin dollar tickets ). I don't care for the favorites too much in this race and that's why exactas may be the way to go. BUT, sometimes favorites will be favorites AFTER the race and if I think that just may be the case... for me, it's gonna be W/Pl/Show at $10/10/30. Sorry, but I gotta see them before deciding which route I'm gonna take.

I'm only sharing my bet sizes cause the 100's of VIEWERS and 2 Repliers (oops, sorry U. A. now it's 3) that I usually get sees that I'm pretty confident about Grit'n'grind's (dats the hoss's name and it's no. 5) chances today.

Again, thanks for stopping in U. A.

blah, blah.... NO blah

Sorry Urban, the hoss got sqwatched.

Edited: the no. 11 drew into this race and that was the one I was afraid of.. soooo, it's TWO STINKIN dollars W/Pl on that nag, just to watch AND play the first race I'm betting today.
    About 3 or 4 mins to post.

results

Right now there's an inquiry; doesn't matter cause Promise (no.11) got stuck VERY wide on the first turn, ran down the stretch pretty well to finish 4th or 5th. Prob. one to check out the next time out.

Oh well.