Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!

Thread: New tennis week

Sharp

New tennis week

Started off fire, but like most things for me this week, tailed hard.

-105 par
    Mchale
    Delpo
    Chardy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “IF ONE DOES NOT MOVE, THEY DO NOT NOTICE THE CHAINS”

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Sharp
    Sousa
    Tsits
    Dzumhur

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Sharp
    Ok, don't feel great about these, but enough for me to shoot...

Paire
    Haase

Sharp
    Women:
    Cepelova
    Errani
    Haddad Maia

Jord rocking the tennis.....gotta love it

Note: That's me on the left from back in my playing days, man I miss that head-band, fuck I looked good

CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

and of course.............GO LEAFS GO!!!

No whammies, No whammies, No whammies......STOP!!!

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by kickserv View Post
    Jord rocking the tennis.....gotta love it

Note: That's me on the left from back in my playing days, man I miss that head-band, fuck I looked good
    Haha. Never could do the headband thing - backwards hat was a must though.

Loving the tennis - just wish the lines were a little tighter. too wide where I have good access.

Vikhlyantseva/Red sox just over 2.2/1

Sharp
    Zhu +6.5 +105

Sharp
    Took all these on spread and sets...
    Tsists
    Diego
    Troicki
    Donaldson

Sharp
    Poots
    Van U
    Osaka +4.5

Sharp
    Solid night last.

Men tonight:

Zverev
    Troicki ml, spread, and +1.5 sets
    Fogini ml, spread, and +1.5 sets
    Simon ml, spread, and sets +1.5

Sharp
    Par pays 2.3/1

Dimitrov
    Sabalenka
    Zhang

Sharp
    Women:

Mchale
    Zhu
    Sabalenka
    Hadad Maia
    Voegle
    Kumkhum
    Zhang -1.5 sets
    Cabrera +7 games
    Fett ml and +4.5

Sharp
    Vikhlyantseva

Sharp
    Ramos +1.5 and +4

Sharp
    Sabalenka

Sharp
    Voegle +575
    +1.5 +200
    +6

Sharp
    Dimitrov +335
    +1.5 +110
    +4

Sharp
    Troicki +290
    +1.5 +100
    +4

Sharp
    5 to 1 shot...
    Mchale
    Bencic
    Brady
    Wang

Sharp
    Cilic +355
    +1.5 sets +135
    +4 games

Sharp
    Brady +140
    Wang +135

Sharp
    Buzarn +1.5 set
    +4.5 games

Sharp
    Wang +4
    Peng +4.5

Sharp
    Feds
    Pavs
    Sabalenka

Quote Originally Posted by Jord20 View Post
    Feds
    Pavs
    Sabalenka