Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tennis

Quote Originally Posted by Jord20 View Post
    Been hot in Tennis. Careful...

Not as hot as when I won two matches in a row in Greece, yep that actually happened once.............on fire I tell ya, total fucking fire

So nope.....you are not that hot, just sayin'

CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

and of course.............GO LEAFS GO!!!

No whammies, No whammies, No whammies......STOP!!!

ya I took the +3.5 thinking it was great. even played a a little ml. I passed on the over damn it

Duan +5.5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharp
    Nothing crazy here, but Thiem in his current form at this price is just silly to me...

PCB +260
    PCB +1.5 sets +100
    PCB +3.5 games +110
    “IF ONE DOES NOT MOVE, THEY DO NOT NOTICE THE CHAINS”

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Sharp
    Ozaki
    Diatexhenko

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Nothing crazy here, but Thiem in his current form at this price is just silly to me...

PCB +260
    PCB +1.5 sets +100
    PCB +3.5 games +110
    another winner on games

Sharp
    Don’t want to lay it with these, but kind of like the 2-1 shot with

Kumkhun
    Cabrera
    Broady

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    another winner on games
    Thanks, bud. Tennis been decent for sure.

Sharp
    Tried this at over 5 to 1 too

Frech
    Kumkhum -1.5
    Broady -1.5

Sharp
    Golubic