Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tennis

Sharp
    Tonight women’s

Golubic
    Parmentier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “IF ONE DOES NOT MOVE, THEY DO NOT NOTICE THE CHAINS”

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Sharp
    Sock +1200
    +1.5 sets +275

Ok

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else. – Frederic Bastiat

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws. – Ayn Rand

Sharp
    Goffin +320
    +1.5 +110
    +4.5 -115
    over 21.5

more on +4.5 and the overs

Why didn’t i load with you damn it.. just took the over 21.5 nice one

Quote Originally Posted by Jord20 View Post
    Goffin +320
    +1.5 +110
    +4.5 -115
    over 21.5

more on +4.5 and the overs

Profit for Jord

CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

and of course.............GO LEAFS GO!!!

No whammies, No whammies, No whammies......STOP!!!

Sharp
    Goffin has coughed up 4 MPs!!

Such a choker - he can't finish him. So sad the mental edge Fed/Rafa have over everyone else still

Sharp
    DOuble faulting now too - what a sad closing performance

Such a choker - he can't finish him. So sad the mental edge Fed/Rafa have over everyone else still

Can somebody let Jord know that Goffin beat Nadal, thanks.

CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

Well done Jord. Rode the 4.5 with ya

Sharp
    Thanks guys -all got there! phew.

Def on Sock and Zverev tomm

Sharp
    Diatchenko
    Kudermetova

Sharp
    Sock

Sharp
    Zverev +360
    Zverev +1.5 +115
    Zverev +4 -120
    over 22

Don't like it as much as Goffin yesterday, only because part of that pay was Nadal's health/mind frame. BUT, I would be shocked if Zverev doesn't hit some part (or all) of over, +4, or +1.5

I have over 22.5 and +3.5... still good u think?

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by ocballer View Post
    I have over 22.5 and +3.5... still good u think?
    Shit, those are a big difference in tennis actually. To me 4 is a key number because you get the 6-4, 7-5 combos. and on the over, I wouldn't have that as my only play, bc if Zvereve wins 4 and 4, it kind of defeats the purpose of this play - which is - there is value on Zverev here. I still like the 3.5, but think at that price, I would spread it out with some Ml and set spread too. Just my humble

Sharp
    OC, you in on this?

I think my man, Zverev going to win this one -Fed seems shaky

Sharp
    Oh fuck, Sascha!

This tour is as soft as it's ever been. Sad

This tour is as soft as it's ever been. Sad

Define "soft"?

CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by kickserv View Post
    Define "soft"?
    Mental capacity of basically everyone outside of Nadal/Fed is well below where it should be for Top 30 in the world. I think this is as bad as I've seen?

Sharp
    There you go, Sascha!

Got em all - now just need to close the +360

Sharp
    This will be an all-timer on the spread. Holy wow

Sharp
    gave up game point on serves about 13 times in the past 3 service games.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharp
    Man, hope OC passed on the 3.5. So so awful

This will be an all-timer on the spread. Holy wow
    painful push...thanks for the over though

Mental capacity of basically everyone outside of Nadal/Fed is well below where it should be for Top 30 in the world. I think this is as bad as I've seen?
    Completely disagree, but hey life goes on.

kickserv = deep thoughts

CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by kickserv View Post
    Completely disagree, but hey life goes on.

kickserv = deep thoughts
    Jeez, kick. Do you even know how to Internet? You need to tell me I'm a fucking moron and have no fucking idea what I am talking about

Sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    painful push...thanks for the over though
    very painful!!

Jeez, kick. Do you even know how to Internet? You need to tell me I'm a fucking moron and have no fucking idea what I am talking about

valid point.....3 hour ban for myself for not knowing how to use the Internet.

CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

Sharp
    Duan +5.5

Sharp
    Been hot in Tennis. Careful...

Jang
    Wang
    Doi
    Jakupovic