Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!

Today - Tues 12/05

Yesterday's record: Well, it was a bad day after the 8th race and that turned into a VERY bad day after the last race. I wrote something about noticing that a lot of the races that I hit the exactas shoulda been TRIFECTA bets. I did a lot of analyzing and came up with a way to use the methods I use that looked like a good idea and played trifectas on paper over a pretty long period, like a mongth. BIG PROB. is that you're betting big (many tickets) to win big and I know that ain't the way to go at this wace twack . The trend was that even with 50 cent tickets, a Philly TRIFECTA BOMBER came along after a streak of losing bets and that resulted in making it all worthwhile. This cycle happened a few times too. Woulda nailed 2 tries that paid just short of a grand ($2 payout) during a span of about 12 losing races.

I gave it a try with real $ and hit one that paid high $200s and a couple of $100 - $200 jobbies, BUT overall the losses in between exceeded the payback. I stopped playing them but just knew that a BOMBER was on it's way for me. I stopped keeping tract.

Yesterday, I gave it a go and dropped around $50 in the last race. I 'm gonna give it a shot again someday cause I believe yesterday's result was a fluke. I'll explain a little more about this at a later time if somebody's interested.

TODAY
    Today's card looks terrible too,; you gotta wait till the 4th or 5th race to find the first playable race. There is an interesting horse in the 6th, no. 9, Blue Shine at 20/1 M.L. This filly has EVERYthing I look for that suggests, La Bomba.
    Well, jockey and trainer are not the best, but good enough and almost everything else sez this one has a shot. I think she'll be on the lead or making a big move at the leader entering the last turn and maybe even pulling away a bit entering the stretch. There is one REALLY bad con with this one though - Looks like an almost a certainty that she's gonna be draggng ass BIG TIME in the homestretch run and that has been happening to better horses way too often at Philly and ESP. to MY plicks. IF I"M RIGHT - will she have enough to hit the wire in front? I have to see what happens with the pre-race and the odds. We'll see what happens. The decision is a t/b wheel job or W/Pl/Show @ 3x, OR - just not playing this race cause the others in this race are just too competitive between them. If ya looking for picks/hunches... well, MAYBE the no. 7 or 10, just to Win.

G.L.
    PUT DOWN them dang Smart Phones, thems make ya DUMBER

L@@Kers

NO. 9 - between so/so and not quite so/so - GOTTA play that one across the board with TWO dollar bills too

ooops, that's for the 6th race

Question..

Q. Is there way to win some moola if ya describe how the race will run without having to make a plick??

[b] NO!

Ok, next playable is the 7th

gl today Jimbo!

I sure need it, DZ

Bombers galore today, but I missed the planes

Plick n Play

Got the 8th down to 2,4,8 in the 8th today.

edit: played the two longest odds of he 3 for W/PL, jus got the place payout, $5.40, bets were more than $2.

on to the LAST WACE
    Last edited by Jimboski; 12-05-2017 at 03:46 PM.

won't be able to post 9th

BIG field and I gotta checkem out real good.

See yas next Philly week.