Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!

Philly - Dec. 16-19

Good to see the first playable race is early today; it's the -

2nd race: no. 7, Abets Abet IS A BET and one I'm really familiar with and this hoss is very capable of winning here IF she is fit enough today. I mention that cause she is coming off a layoff but the connections (jock, trnr. AND ownership) are fine by me in this situation.

Only gonna mention one more here and see if anybody's around before take up time posting more. Gotta write something about the no. 2 hoss in the 4th race. I'm not sold yet on this COLT (in a field of geldings); however, there are some VERLY INTERLESTING things going on with this one and I'm sure I'll be doing something with this 8/1 shot in the 4th ESP. ($$) if he looks good in the pre-race stuff.

BTW, my figures tell me that the 4th race is between the nos. 4 and 8.

G.L.
    Last edited by Jimboski; 12-16-2017 at 09:25 AM. Reason: spelling
    PUT DOWN them dang Smart Phones, thems make ya DUMBER

Summary - Ya gotta believe in your wace twack, Readers

YIKES, (14-my 3 views) or one reader coming back multiple times?? Actually, I think there's two readers

Even the Christmas cookies from our long time bakery stink this year. And, of course, more expensive. EVERYthing's going to pot.

Mixed, and I mean MIXED , feelings about today. :o

I posted very early today, hours before the races started, and unfortunately, those early races were LOSAHS. That there, "Bet" hoss had a bit of an excuse for not hitting the board due to running wide for the first 3'4's of the race. Don't think she coulda won it, but I think she surely woulda hit the board if not for going wide. The 4th race plick had no excuses, costed me a half bag of GREENbacks. $$. not peanuts.

Well, turned out that the unexpected NOON time company we had at our house today costed me as well. I did get a chance to check here to see if a hoss PLAYER was here, and none to be found. Here's the details for our READERS...

I did put in the bets on "BET" AND the "interesting" no. 2 in the 4th, right after I posted here before the races even started, AND one mo thang.... I sent Hammy, who I knew was interested in them there "MAGIC" nos. thingy, a message reminding him what the magic nos. are and that I think MAGIC could happen in today's last race.

Right after our company left, I to my good ole pc (I AIN'T A CELLPHONE HEAD, got enough addictions!) JUST IN TIME to see my 8th race EXACT plicks (WIENER and zacta) hit the wire to the tune of a $10.40 and $99 NOT SO STINKIN dollars. FLUCK! (or something like Flock).

The "magic" 9th wace?
    Luckily, I already had all the playables for today figured out so it was just a matter of hitting either my figure nos. for the 9th or go with the magic. I went with the latter, bet it just like I did that no. 2 in the 4th ($6/6/12. really) AND a FOUR not so stinkin dollars each way exacta on the "magic" 2,6/2,6 this time. That's all. Pretty sure I wrote here before that those nos. come in quite often in the LAST WACE and I liked the no. 6 A LOT in today's finale. "Stripper' was about 5 lengths back in mid/late stretch and when the "boosters" that this hoss has kicked in he blew out the hoffs of all of them except the wiener for completing the zacta. BTW, the wiener of this race was a "L@@KER" and also figured pretty high on my ratings nos.

The point here is... Usually , ya just gotta hit one race at this wace twack. It woulda been one hell of a good day if I got to the puter for the 8th race. It was plenty good enough thanks to the extra betting I did in the 9th.

I got a feeling Hammy just took the day off from here and the waces today.

I don't know what to think about Monday cause this twack really rushes through the races and figuring all the playable takes a long time.

Have a good rest of the weekend.
    PUT DOWN them dang Smart Phones, thems make ya DUMBER