Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on Sports-Join BetAnySports today!
Results 1 to 28 of 28
  1. #1
    Registered User Duff Miver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    5,332

    Bitcoin..CHEAP!!!!

    $18500. all you want.

    Hey, that's a 10% discount from a week ago.

    Grab it boys, grab it. Only one million at this price.

    Bargain of the year.
    "Make Germany great again" Remember that one?

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    29,356

  3. #3
    Registered User Duff Miver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    5,332
    If you didn't get in @ $18,000, now is the chance of a LIFETIME $9200.Remember, it's going to $250,000

    Mortgage the house today, be richer than Bill Gates. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

    And here's the proof!!!

    From the famous IE 94,000 posts and never in doubt, never in error.

    04-15-2018, 07:57 PM #1
    IE
    IE is offline
    Administrator .

    Join Date
    Mar 1999
    Posts
    93,638
    Blog Entries
    40

    Bitcoin Will Hit $250,000 in 4 Years

    click link...

    http://fortune.com/2018/04/13/tim-dr...sla-skype-dfj/
    "Make Germany great again" Remember that one?

  4. #4
    Go Pokes! Jaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Duff Miver View Post
    If you didn't get in @ $18,000, now is the chance of a LIFETIME $9200.Remember, it's going to $250,000

    Mortgage the house today, be richer than Bill Gates. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

    And here's the proof!!!

    From the famous IE 94,000 posts and never in doubt, never in error.

    04-15-2018, 07:57 PM #1
    IE
    IE is offline
    Administrator .

    Join Date
    Mar 1999
    Posts
    93,638
    Blog Entries
    40

    Bitcoin Will Hit $250,000 in 4 Years

    click link...

    http://fortune.com/2018/04/13/tim-dr...sla-skype-dfj/
    My 401k 10% return 2017
    My Crypto 1500% Return 2017

    If it was easy. Everyone would want to do it.

    Freedom is Not Free!

    Free your mind and your ass will follow!

  5. #5
    Registered User Duff Miver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx View Post
    My Crypto 1500% Return 2017

    Maybe, maybe not. When did you buy? When did you sell? Or are you just bullshitting about what you *could* have made if you'd sold at $18,000?

    And if you actually did make 1500% in 2017, did you report it as income to the IRS? What was their take?

    It's now $9000, so if you're still in, you have lost 50% in four months. In any event 1500% on $500 is pocket change.

    Go back to doing what you do best. Jerking off.
    "Make Germany great again" Remember that one?

  6. #6
    Go Pokes! Jaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Duff Miver View Post
    Maybe, maybe not. When did you buy? When did you sell? Or are you just bullshitting about what you *could* have made if you'd sold at $18,000?

    And if you actually did make 1500% in 2017, did you report it as income to the IRS? What was their take?

    It's now $9000, so if you're still in, you have lost 50% in four months. In any event 1500% on $500 is pocket change.

    Go back to doing what you do best. Jerking off.
    $500 dollars? That is pocket change.Gonna be another good year! Not to late to jump in? No you probably won't. You will just keep doing what you do best. Being an old curmudgeon with no understanding of the market.



    Last edited by Jaxx; 05-05-2018 at 07:52 PM.
    If it was easy. Everyone would want to do it.

    Freedom is Not Free!

    Free your mind and your ass will follow!

  7. #7
    Registered User Duff Miver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx View Post
    $500 dollars? That is pocket change.Gonna be another good year! Not to late to jump in? No you probably won't. You will just keep doing what you do best. Being an old curmudgeon with no understanding of the market.




    You should change your screen name to The Mouth.

    You made how much on Bitcoin last year?

    I'm calling Bullshit on that.


    BULLSHIT


    How many Bitcoin did you buy and at what price?

    How many did you sell, and at what price?

    No answer?

    Of course not. You just another penny-ante BULLSHITTER.
    "Make Germany great again" Remember that one?

  8. #8
    Go Pokes! Jaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Duff Miver View Post
    You should change your screen name to The Mouth.

    You made how much on Bitcoin last year?

    I'm calling Bullshit on that.


    BULLSHIT


    How many Bitcoin did you buy and at what price?

    How many did you sell, and at what price?

    No answer?

    Of course not. You just another penny-ante BULLSHITTER.
    Again you have no understanding of the market. Bitcoin is only an means to the end. You can call it bullshit all you want. I made way more in Bitcoin/Altcoins last year than I did work salary which is over 100k yearly. If that is penny-ante to you more power to ya. I know you can not wrap your mind around that but it is true. Not to late to jump in!

    If it was easy. Everyone would want to do it.

    Freedom is Not Free!

    Free your mind and your ass will follow!

  9. #9
    Registered User Duff Miver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx View Post
    Again you have no understanding of the market. Bitcoin is only an means to the end. You can call it bullshit all you want. I made way more in Bitcoin/Altcoins last year than I did work salary which is over 100k yearly. If that is penny-ante to you more power to ya. I know you can not wrap your mind around that but it is true. Not to late to jump in!

    Reading comprehension challenged? I did not call BULLSHIT on Bitcoin (although it is), I called BULLSHIT on you.

    But, since you have that comprehension problem, I'll ask you again.

    When did you buy Bitcoin, how many, and what price did you pay?

    When did you sell Bitcoin, how many, and at what price?

    There: two questions simple enough for a third-grader. Try to keep up.
    "Make Germany great again" Remember that one?

  10. #10
    Go Pokes! Jaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,953
    You sir are an idiot. I am done with ya.

    If it was easy. Everyone would want to do it.

    Freedom is Not Free!

    Free your mind and your ass will follow!

  11. #11
    Registered User Duff Miver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx View Post
    You sir are an idiot. I am done with ya.

    Spoken like a true loser.

    But hang in there. Bitcoin is going to $250,000. Right after it bounces off 3 cents.
    "Make Germany great again" Remember that one?

  12. #12
    Trustee BobbyBlueChip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Belly of the Beast
    Posts
    19,928
    Jaxx - don’t post those details about income . It doesn’t help anything. When it’s 50k, this dipshit is going to be calling it a bubble and when it’s 100k, he’s going to be calling it the greatest bubble of all time. When it goes to 150k, he’ll silently buy and when it drops to 75k, he’ll gloat.

    Don’t sweat idiots.

  13. #13
    Registered User Duff Miver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBlueChip View Post
    Jaxx - don’t post those details about income . It doesn’t help anything. When it’s 50k, this dipshit is going to be calling it a bubble and when it’s 100k, he’s going to be calling it the greatest bubble of all time. When it goes to 150k, he’ll silently buy and when it drops to 75k, he’ll gloat.

    Don’t sweat idiots.
    Sorry to tell you, BBC, but Bitcoin hit it's all time high last December. This Ponzi scheme has run it's course, but Satoshi Nakamoto (whoever he really is, some Japanese whiz kid) is laughing. He created this scam, made himself a billion or two, and is now watching fools chasing smoke. $150k?

    Don't believe me? Just look at the chart. Since the December peak, each subsequent run up has been to a lower and lower peak, and has gone down to lower and lower bottoms.

    But, if you think wishful thinking and voodoo are more important than fact, then bet the farm, put in your sell order at $150K and wait. While you're at it you can order a bigger boat than Paul Allen's, and laugh at fools like Warren Buffet for missing the boat.
    Last edited by Duff Miver; 05-16-2018 at 09:58 AM.
    "Make Germany great again" Remember that one?

  14. #14
    Registered User Duff Miver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    5,332
    Whoops!

    Another month, and the Bitcoiners take it little deeper up their ass.

    https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/BTCUSD/
    "Make Germany great again" Remember that one?

  15. #15
    Trustee BobbyBlueChip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Belly of the Beast
    Posts
    19,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Duff Miver View Post
    Whoops!

    Another month, and the Bitcoiners take it little deeper up their ass.

    https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/BTCUSD/
    Would you like to bet? I think it will be higher than $8,400 on June 30th at 11:59 pm eastern time per coin market cap. Would you like to take the other side for $500?

  16. #16
    Jack's Mentor Sportsaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Crustacean Nation
    Posts
    30,568
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBlueChip View Post
    Would you like to bet? I think it will be higher than $8,400 on June 30th at 11:59 pm eastern time per coin market cap. Would you like to take the other side for $500?






    Good luck with this BBC....Duff is just a huge troll on the site, all bark no bite.....He'll wait until after the fact to voice/back his opinion....Duff will NEVER take you up on this wager....

  17. #17
    Registered User Duff Miver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsaholic View Post




    Good luck with this BBC....Duff is just a huge troll on the site, all bark no bite.....He'll wait until after the fact to voice/back his opinion....Duff will NEVER take you up on this wager....
    Of course I'm not going to bet with BBC. Bitcoin is going to fuck him so hard, he'll be unable to pay his booze bill.
    "Make Germany great again" Remember that one?

  18. #18
    Jack's Mentor Sportsaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Crustacean Nation
    Posts
    30,568
    Quote Originally Posted by Duff Miver View Post
    Of course I'm not going to bet with BBC. Bitcoin is going to fuck him so hard, he'll be unable to pay his booze bill.

    So you're on a gambling site spouting your views(bs) yet you won't back it up with a simple wager......got it...……...can't believe you wouldn't want easy money in your opinion.....

  19. #19
    Registered User Duff Miver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsaholic View Post
    So you're on a gambling site spouting your views(bs) yet you won't back it up with a simple wager......got it...……...can't believe you wouldn't want easy money in your opinion.....
    I have no problem backing up with a wager.

    So, who, exactly is BBC, how do I know he's good for a few grand, where and when is he going to put his money, who is going to hold it?

    Sure, right, wager with a screen monkey who has no verifiable name or address, and will pay off how when he loses?

    But, Sports, if you can find a VERIFIABLE bettor, someone who can and will pay when he loses, and who I can hunt down if he doesn't, then fine.

    I've got $10K that says Bitcoin is worth less 12 months from now.

    Now it's your turn, Mister Mouth. Where and with whom are you going to post your $10K?

    How about a verifiable, licensed attorney who I can talk to? No, then how about a verifiable bank officer?

    My $10K says Bitcoin is lower on 5/22/2019 than it is today. And I'll put it up with a known licensed lawyer or verifiable bank officer of your choice.

    Your $10K is deposited with whom?

    Oops, sorry, Sports. Phew!! Did you just shit your pants?
    "Make Germany great again" Remember that one?

  20. #20
    Registered User REFLOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    The Dogpound
    Posts
    5,155
    A screen monkey who's been on here 18 years, sounds fishy
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    - Albert Einstein

  21. #21
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    94,540
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Duff Miver View Post
    I have no problem backing up with a wager.

    So, who, exactly is BBC, how do I know he's good for a few grand, where and when is he going to put his money, who is going to hold it?

    Sure, right, wager with a screen monkey who has no verifiable name or address, and will pay off how when he loses?
    He's actually been to multiple outings with other members here, been to other members homes, other members have been to his home, many people here have his email address and cell number. WTF are you talking about? I'd say there is much more concern whether you would pay up when you lose than him.

    I'm probably nearing your age but I sure as fuck hope I'm not a grouchy old fuck like you when I get there. Jesus Christ, you're a hateful old prick.

  22. #22
    Jack's Mentor Sportsaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Crustacean Nation
    Posts
    30,568
    Quote Originally Posted by Duff Miver View Post
    I have no problem backing up with a wager.

    So make the wager with BBC.....

    So, who, exactly is BBC, how do I know he's good for a few grand, where and when is he going to put his money, who is going to hold it?

    BBC has been here for many years, if you don't think he'll pay I'll back up the $500 wager.....I know I'm good for it and paid debts here in the past....I don't always agree with BBC but I believe he will back up anything he says....You, I'm not sure but here's your chance....

    Sure, right, wager with a screen monkey who has no verifiable name or address, and will pay off how when he loses?

    See above

    But, Sports, if you can find a VERIFIABLE bettor, someone who can and will pay when he loses, and who I can hunt down if he doesn't, then fine.

    I've got $10K that says Bitcoin is worth less 12 months from now.

    Now it's your turn, Mister Mouth. Where and with whom are you going to post your $10K?

    I'm not into BITCOIN and have no knowledge about it...So I wouldn't bet $10 let alone $10,000 but have no issue backing BBC's wager if he falls through "if you agree".....Just sick of seeing you flap your gums bitching about everything in life....

    How about a verifiable, licensed attorney who I can talk to? No, then how about a verifiable bank officer?

    My $10K says Bitcoin is lower on 5/22/2019 than it is today. And I'll put it up with a known licensed lawyer or verifiable bank officer of your choice.

    Your $10K is deposited with whom?

    Oops, sorry, Sports. Phew!! Did you just shit your pants?



    Pardon me while I shower....You're such a putz.....



  23. #23
    Registered User REFLOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    The Dogpound
    Posts
    5,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Duff Miver View Post
    I have no problem backing up with a wager.

    So, who, exactly is BBC, how do I know he's good for a few grand, where and when is he going to put his money, who is going to hold it?

    Sure, right, wager with a screen monkey who has no verifiable name or address, and will pay off how when he loses?

    But, Sports, if you can find a VERIFIABLE bettor, someone who can and will pay when he loses, and who I can hunt down if he doesn't, then fine.

    I've got $10K that says Bitcoin is worth less 12 months from now.

    Now it's your turn, Mister Mouth. Where and with whom are you going to post your $10K?

    How about a verifiable, licensed attorney who I can talk to? No, then how about a verifiable bank officer?

    My $10K says Bitcoin is lower on 5/22/2019 than it is today. And I'll put it up with a known licensed lawyer or verifiable bank officer of your choice.

    Your $10K is deposited with whom?

    Oops, sorry, Sports. Phew!! Did you just shit your pants?
    So ya wont do 500.00 but you'll do 10k, nice deflection move. If you're willing to do 10k, 500 should be nuttin for a man of your means, so shut up of take the 500.00 bet!
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    - Albert Einstein

  24. #24
    Jack's Mentor Sportsaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Crustacean Nation
    Posts
    30,568
    Quote Originally Posted by REFLOG View Post
    So ya wont do 500.00 but you'll do 10k, nice deflection move. If you're willing to do 10k, 500 should be nuttin for a man of your means, so shut up of take the 500.00 bet!

    This is where Duff comes in and says, "fuck you, I'm done with this".....

  25. #25
    Registered User REFLOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    The Dogpound
    Posts
    5,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsaholic View Post
    This is where Duff comes in and says, "fuck you, I'm done with this".....
    ..and post pics of...well you know
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    - Albert Einstein

  26. #26
    Registered User Duff Miver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    5,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsaholic View Post
    This is where Duff comes in and says, "fuck you, I'm done with this".....
    Exactly. You and BBC are internet trolls. You want to wager, but put up not a penny.

    You have no names, no money, no balls, not willing to make a verifiable wager.

    Go back to jerking each other off.

    ReFrog will swallow.
    "Make Germany great again" Remember that one?

  27. #27
    Jack's Mentor Sportsaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Crustacean Nation
    Posts
    30,568
    Quote Originally Posted by Duff Miver View Post
    Exactly. You and BBC are internet trolls. You want to wager, but put up not a penny.

    You have no names, no money, no balls, not willing to make a verifiable wager.

    Go back to jerking each other off.

    ReFrog will swallow.


    Troll, name one wager I've made here that hasn't been backed up...….take your time, you'll be awhile.....

  28. #28
    Trustee BobbyBlueChip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Belly of the Beast
    Posts
    19,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Duff Miver View Post

    Your $10K is deposited with whom??
    I’ll do a grand, but that’s the only way I’ll lock my money up in an investment that will only double in a year. I can send it to jack or sports or Smurphy or any other member that I’d trust . A licensed attorney or a banker isn’t going to hold $1k for an internet wager....,but you already know that. Dontcha pussy?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 1998-2014 J Wooden Corporation, Inc
US CITIZENS PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only.
Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state, or local law(s) is prohibited.

Disclaimer   DMCA Notice