Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on Sports-Join BetAnySports today!
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
    Middlesbrough+145 - The Pk line may be the safer play and the Under looks very tempting, but I am taking a shot with the team that has been in great form to end the season. Tons of pressure on Villa in this one similar to Fulham yesterday. Traore has been great lately and could be the difference in getting Middlesbrough a must needed home win. Should be a good one to watch as there is a lot of history between the two.

Getafe +230/Pk+120 - Line continues to move in this one. Really want to see the starting line ups before I play, but Atletico has mailed it in and is totally focused on Euro Championship, so I expect them to continue to rest players. Getafe has some players out but they still have a shot at Euro and will be all-in in this one. Good value play in this one as I think this line is off given the circumstances.

Loving this Multimatch coverage on Fox of the Bundesliga!
    "Two tears in a bucket, motherf*@#k it!", Lady Chablis

Quote Originally Posted by BASON View Post
    Dortmund always gets a lot of play and no one truly believes in Hoffenheim. I just have not see anything from Dortmund lately leading me to believe they will win this game. They will happily settle for a draw which is why I like the Pk line

Should be goals all over Germany today
    Looks like you nailed it again bud!
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

Thanks Vig, very good morning in Germany.

Atletico line just got hammered as they are not sitting players. The Pk is now +165. I will make a very small play on the Pk line only given the line move and team announcements as I still think they have a shot in this one.

Now, just moved to +.5 -125. You may want to stay away given this move, but I will still make a small play, but now on the +.5

Joining on the +.5, really like Getafe's form in the last 5. GL
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

Gotta love a missed penalty for a heartstab
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

Yup, always seem to be on the wrong side of those. Don't know how they didn't score in the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by Vig View Post
    I've been watching the line, and action is dumping in on Dortmund. I might follow for a small/medium play.

Looking at a decent play tonight in Colombia.

Deportivo Cali pk -125 vs 1st place Atletico Nacional. Saw it pk -122 earlier. These two played May 3 at Cali, Cali favored, and Nacional won 2-0. I don't see Vegas getting this line wrong twice in 9 days. Worst case draw push IMO

Line move has me put off. It's reading draw, which is fine, but I'm wary. May be looking to buy out as an fyi to anyone on this
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

relegated teams 3/7, barely on +side. pro vercelli won 2-1 so O's were losers

to win only:

SPAIN: Segunda Division B - Group 1
    Cerceda +120 - CF Talavera

SPAIN: Segunda Division B - Group 3
    Pena Deportina +300 - Villarreal B

SLOVAKIA: 2. liga
    Zvolen +187 - Zilina B

PORTUGAL: Segunda Liga
    Real SC +114 - Gil Vicente

some random relegation struggle/situational matches. just for a thought, not really strong plays...:

ENGLAND: Premier League - Round 38
    Huddersfield +475 - Arsenal
    I'm sure Huddersfield is happy to give Wenger his retirement party. Just for fun: O4½ +275 and O5½ +600

Swansea - Stoke +333

Newcastle +475 - Chelsea

Liverpool - Brighton +1400

ITALY: Serie A - Round 37
    Fiorentina - Cagliari +550

ITALY: Serie A - Round 37
    AS Roma +175 - Juventus
    O3½ +295

SPAIN: LaLiga - Round 37
    Espanyol - Malaga +550

GERMANY: 2. Bundesliga - Round 34
    Heidenheim - Greuther Furth +220

GERMANY: 2. Bundesliga - Round 34
    Holstein Kiel - Braunschweig +139

GERMANY: Regionalliga North - Round 34
    Eutin +1200 - SC Weiche-08

LUXEMBOURG: National Division - Round 25
    Racing Luxembourg - Victoria Rosport +333

PORTUGAL: Primeira Liga - Round 34
    Portimonense - Ferreira +100

PORTUGAL: Primeira Liga - Round 34
    Setubal - Tondela +600

SPAIN: Segunda Division B - Group 1 - Round 38
    Union Adarv3 +175 - G. Segoviana

SPAIN: Segunda Division B - Group 1 - Round 38
    Ferrol - Rayo Majadahonda +108

SPAIN: Segunda Division B - Group 3 - Round 38
    Baleares - Ebro +244

SPAIN: Segunda Division B - Group 4 - Round 38
    Murcia - Linense +333

mmm, that's enough

edit
    ok, just one more:

Southampton +750 - Manchester City
    Last edited by Snafu; 05-13-2018 at 04:57 AM.
    Motto panukeiku !

Shrewsbury Pk -130. They won 1-0 on the road. They are one of the toughest teams to score at home against all season and think they have only given up 4 FH goals all season. Significant because if Charlton does not score early they will likely get countered on often in the second half which plays right into Shrewsbury's hands. I think Shrewsbury will likely win but will play it safe on the pick line.

just AS Roma game pending and +2.66 if i got it right.

three +90 min goals against ( +108, +333 and +220 )
    Motto panukeiku !

Fulham -150. Not in love with laying this kind of juice in this one, but Fulham looks like they are worth a play today. They dominate at home and always score at least one. Derby on the other hand has been terrible on the road having won just 1 of their last 9. The only thing keeping this from being a stronger play is Derby's results against Fulham (they have only lost 2 of their last 12 and once in their last 6 at Fulham). I expect Fulham to do enough to get this to extra time.

Thanks Bobby.

Villa+125 - Hoping for a similar game to the Shrewsbury match on Sunday, 0-0 halftime and then a Villa counter to win as Boro will be desperate to score in the second half. The draw is certainly a possibility here but I think Villa will be strong defensively and score on the counter to seal this one and set up a great final against Fulham.

Villa couldn't get one in but no a bad run in the England playoffs.

I already played Atletico rather big tomorrow at -135. It went to -150 and dropped fast today to -125. That is a big drop (maybe because the game is in France) but I expect it to inch back up some over night. I simply believe Atletico is a much better team and should be able to shut Marseille down. You have the added benefit that Marseille has serious troubles winning away from home and also has an important game this weekend left in League play. All this looks like a 2-0 victory for Atletico.

1 EST Sweden

Malmö +.5 -155 @ Hammarby

Hammarby at +120 should be getting no value right now. They're playing very well, and at home. Should be a -120 line minimum IMO.
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

Small play on Rotherham today +110.

Quote Originally Posted by Vig View Post
    1 EST Sweden

Malmö +.5 -155 @ Hammarby

Hammarby at +120 should be getting no value right now. They're playing very well, and at home. Should be a -120 line minimum IMO.
    Undone by a second yellow near the 70'. Fuckhead
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

Great call on Atletico, Bason. Marseille was snuffed out as expected
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

Thanks Vig. Was a great day for me as I also bet a 3-0 correct score for a 10-1 winner (sorry bet at the last minute and could not post in time) and small win with Rotherham.

Will likely make a small play on Exeter in a Pk tomorrow in League 2 and still contemplating Germany relegation game (Wolfsburg vs Kiel). Also my outs have not posted a line yet, but think it will show up in the morning. I think this game may be more interesting than most think. Will update in the am.

Nice call on Europa yesterday, Bason. Looking fwd to what u r thinking re: German relegation game today...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Short on time, but I noticed a significant line flip in the Netherlands relegation match between Emmen and Rotterdam. Big move on Emmen now favored. Emmen worth a small play. 1230 EST
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

Wolfsburg Ov 2.5 - These relegation games are usually low scoring as both teams typically play very conservatively. However, Kiel only knows one way to play and that is attack, attack, attack. They were the highest scoring team in Bundesliga 2 this year. I do not think they can change the way the play so they will be pressing for an away goal here and Wolfsburg has some issues in the back. Wolfsburg should be able to exploit Kiel's aggressiveness and score more than one goal. On paper, Wolfsburg is by far the better team and they still have one of the highest payrolls in the league, but they have had a terrible season (again!). There is a lot of pressure on them, especially at home, but if they can get that first goal relatively early, I think they should be able to take this one rather easily. Looking for a 3-1 type game.

Personally, I would love to see Kiel advance. Rare in Germany that a team comes from 3rd division to 2nd to Bundesliga back to back years, but I would be very surprised if this happened.

Quote Originally Posted by BASON View Post
    Wolfsburg Ov 2.5 - Looking for a 3-1 type game.
    3-1 spot on.

Stay hot, Bason! You're clairvoyant
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

Thanks boys, on a very nice roll right now so hope I make it last for at least one more big play on Saturday.

Bayern -375/-2 +105 - I think Frankfurt is in for a world of hurt on Saturday. Yes they can qualify for Euro with a win, but Bayern just got embarrassed at home 4-1 to Stuttgart and it is Hynckes last game for Bayern. They also recently beat them 4-1 at home. I do not see any way Frankfurt wins this game. Once Bayern gets that first goal it should snowball from there. I have been burned by Bayern many times so don't go nuts, but this is the only play I am making over the next two days and using most of my winnings from the last week.

UCD (IRL-1) -3 -118
    YTD 2015-16...434-330 (57%)...+113.07
    NHL...86-63 (58%)...+32.66
    NBA...67-45 (60%)...+27.51
    NCAA BB...100-81 (55%)...+13.40
    MLB...180-140 (56%)...+39.43

FA Cup

Given Mourinho's record in cup/championship matches (significantly better) vs Conte's, I don't get this line at all. To me, oddsmakers see this game going beyond 90+

Chelsea pk -115 +170 2 -140
    MU pk -105 +185 2 +115
    +200

Small plays on draw, and 1-1 score end of reg. Live betting should reveal a potential larger play IMO
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

Stuck with my initial read, played United +1 after the pk. My god this game is a snoozer.
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

I've reimagined hell to be watching United play Huddersfield over and over for true eternal suffering
    IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME

Mourinho's style of play is just brutal.

Man, did I shit the bed with Bayern. They just didn't show today. Sorry boys, that one hurt a little.

Getting some back in the horses today. Just do not see Justify losing today.

Also if you can find lacrosse lines for tomorrow I have a feeling Cornell beat MD.