Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on Sports-Join BetAnySports today!
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    I think France can name their score today if they come to play. That, of course, is the question with all friendlies, but the US has zero answers in the back against the French attack and you probably get a rookie in goal (which is 10 times better than Hamid!). Not sure how motivated France will be but I know they will not want to lose at home against a teenage US squad. If it does not rain like crazy, France would have beat Ireland 4 or 5 to nil and the Irish, who can not score, beat the US 2-1. I will likely bet France -2 just because I will watch the game. Just an action play for peanuts, but this is a complete mismatch on paper.
    "Two tears in a bucket, motherf*@#k it!", Lady Chablis

This is precisely why I will never bet France to win the WC. They have all the talent in the word and always play to the level of their competition. Total embarrassment in my book. I really have not liked what I have seen from many of these contenders in friendlies.

Based on the play of Germany, France and Spain, I would say that Austria +1 is worth a shot against Brazil. Looks like all of these top teams are treating these games like training sessions and just want to get through without any injuries. Austria has been hot and would love to beat Brazil. This game is in Vienna so I think this line is simply too generous. May put a small amount on Austria +555.

Others to consider today

Serie B

Both games first legs were draws. I see no reason at least one game will not be a draw so playing both draws, +235 and +220, should yield a profit.

Spain Segundo

Ov 2.5 -130. First game was 3-1. Gijon has to be aggressive and they can score especially at home, but they also are not strong defensively. Should see at least 3 here.

well, that sweden match didn't go well... two goal attempts at 2nd half rarely takes game over...

playing Brazil (vs Austria) today. Austria didn't make it to the WC but has had nice run lately.

Brazil -181 and -1Ĺ +173

Motto panukeiku !

that went well, monday:

Senegal to win +129 - South Korea
    1st half O1 +160
    this is played in Austria, Das.Goldberg-Stadion (Grodig)

Belgium -1Ĺ -126
    - Costa Rica
    CR has been traveling quite a lot, they played 6th in England and 3rd home in Costa Rica. Belgium has played at home all their friendlies. I guess Belgium want's solid last game before WC against 90% opponent.

Motto panukeiku !

16:30 Ė HJK Helsinki vs IFK Mariehamn
    HJK Helsinki -1.5 Asian Handicap

16:30 Ė RoPS vs VPS Vaasa
    Under 2.5 Match Goals

17:00 Ė Poland vs Lithuania
    Poland -1.5 Asian Handicap

As i said in new thread Iím sorry for not being around but when you lost motivation for gambling because of other things being on the mind itís tough.

I want to thank everyone again for keeping such a great thread and talk going. I, tonight am going to go back and read through everything thatís been going on with plays and stuff glad to be back and motivated now that all is well .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghKid View Post
    As i said in new thread Iím sorry for not being around but when you lost motivation for gambling because of other things being on the mind itís tough.

I want to thank everyone again for keeping such a great thread and talk going. I, tonight am going to go back and read through everything thatís been going on with plays and stuff glad to be back and motivated now that all is well .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk