Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on Sports-Join BetAnySports today!

Doom and gloom forum post

Hold on... .. . I gotta clear some of the spider webs in here before I can post something.

OK.
    Been keeping my head above water since my last Philly Wace Twack post in here. BARELY, that is. But things really picked up for me last week on 2 of the 3 racing days at Philly. I can't believe there's so little interest in that wace twack.... the exotic prices at Philly make them Breeders Cup prices look like saw dust in a nickel bag and you don't have to use a dart and a dartboard to find a wiener like you do at BC waces. Still, not saying picking Philly wieners is easy... IT AIN'T. Most of the races are competitve even if they are between dirt bags. In fact, I LUV the dirt bags (you know, $5k, $7k claimers).

I won't forget one of the race's I hit on Monday (might have been Tues?). I remember two things about that race... the name of the hoss that ran 2nd. and the exacta payout. How cum?

Well, there was a hoss in that race that I ALWAYS liked, "Do A Legger" is it's name. As soon as I saw his/her/it's (? - we'll call Leg a "he"). name in the entries I got very interested in that race. I knew that hoss could beat the field he faced if he was "himself"... BUT, his last two races were absolutly dreadful. I musta spent at least 10 min. considering playing "legger". I didn't play him. I just hit both of the playble races I bet on earlier and BOTH paid double digits and the first digit wasn't a 1 either in both races, I bet two horses only, one top/bot wheel and the other to win. Hit the win bets ($5) in both of those earlier races. Now, here's my third playable race for me to play and MAYBE keep the streak going.

Well, frigin LEGGER had his running shoes on and was obviously sent out to win that race fosho; leading by open lengths for 90% of the stretch run and I was really getting pissed watching that dang race too. What happens... my hoss (the one I just bet to win) nails Legger at the wire. My hoss paid something between $40 and $50 (may have been more?) to win. Ya know what that dang exacta paid? It was over $600.

TODAY
    I'm seeing two candidates today that look like the same kinda deal like the ones I caught last week. So I think I'll post it for the spiders in here today. ...

5th race : I got two candidates, just like I did last week, for this wace. Nos. 6 and 8 and BOTH should payoff well. The no. 6 could get bet down a little, not much, and the no.8 may even go off at higher odds than it's M.L. of 15/1. I actually like the 8 more, but I'll be playing both today. M.L. on the 6 is 6/1.

G.L.
    Seeyas next month. Hmmm... maybe sooner if today turns out like last week when all is done. You betcha!
    PUT DOWN them dang Smart Phones, thems make ya DUMBER

Let's see where we're at

OK, there's a LOT of MIA Peepers today. Can you believe I gots 664 stinkin VIEWS the last time I was here. ALL PEEPERS!

Now, where are the other 653 today?? Sad situation... welcome to the world of ZOMBIES with phones glued to their noses. Anybody notice that peoples don't know what the hell thems doin at their jobs these days? I do, do I EVER! I sure do WAY TOO OFTEN too. Like the auto insurance policy I ordered and paid in full for last month. Get the policy in the mail and it's dated for coverage for the PREVIOUS SIX MONTHS. What else is new? BTW, it was with a MAJOR insurance carrier, hint - initials are AS; just needs a couple more S's.

TODAY
    Maybe one of today's Peeper's got lucky today (I didn't). Actually, I don't believe any of the Peepers play hosses. Check out the replay of the 5th race and you'll understand. Real hoss players ->Play that there no. 8 hoss next time it runs if it faces similar hosses like it did today. Same thing may apply to the no. 6 who flew down the stretch today, running about 20 wide and ran 3rd.

Oh, BTW - got me a "Make me STUPID Phone" the other day. Gotta admit they do it all at the expense of changing your life for the worser . How cum I bought one? NOT TO TEXT or even use as a phone that much. I need it to setup two of our car phones (thems didn't come with Blue Tooth) AND the Google speaker I got Mrs. Jimboski for Christmas. Guess I'll also mirror it to the big "Stupid TV" in the living room too.

Keep checking out this forum, Peeps... not sure when I'll be back though?

Wrap it up time

Not the greatest of days. Remember," You just gotta nail one wace at this twack"? That's what happened today.

4 PLAYABLE races today and I caught a wiener in the 7th that didn't come close to cover the bets in that one. The 9th was the savior today. Made a good decision to give the trifecta a shot (box 4 nos. for FIFTY STINKIN CENTS). I've seen my four horse EXACTA bets result in a "shoulda, coulda, woulda, TRIFECTA" many times.

The 4 hoss box, 1,3,4,10 had the 3-1-10 ticket in it and the $78.25 for FIFTY STINKIN CENTS actually made the day somewhat worthwhile.

Good to see two new faces in here but I doubt we'll see them again

Forget about watching the final shot of the game getting through the hoop to see if ya covered... . I don't know how whale bettors survive putting 4 figures on them basketbawlers; I guess they take heart pills to get through those games. I gotta admit - I am enjoying betting COLLEGE Hoopahs with 5 or 10 dollar 2 or 3 team parlays and/or $20-$40 win plays and I am in the RED so far with that sport; unlike Philly, I think the best way to play them is toI only play hoops 1 or 2 times a week IFyou see a few good games that you think U can beat.

Play Philly Wace Twack and git dat cash instead.

Here's a few for today - MONDAY

Think I'll hide this post in here cause it doesn't look good to see only ONE person posting anything day after day. I know, from all the views, that the Peepers somehow figure out where I am.

1st. race: no. 6, Zipped Code has good late speed and also my kinda jockey riding. As long as the odds hold up, I'll be doing something with this one.

2nd race: no. 5, Poppy's Shadow. I don't like playing repeat winnahs at this track even if they won by 8 last time. However, this one's a play cause my numbers are very strong for this filly. I'll prob. use this one in exactas and make a side play on no. 3 in this race. BTW, "magic TRIFECTA numbers" are looking good in a lot of races today, Hammy. You know what thems are.

5th race: I gotta see how 2 hosses L@@K before deciding to go with no. 6 and/or no. 8 in this race.

6tb race: Similar situation in this race, only difference is that I got ONE horse in mind in this one - Mister Macduff figures well as a horse goes and figures GREAT as a Jockey-Trainer combination goes.

Posted 4 plicks cause I don't like posting only 1 loosah and then come back here and tell the Peepers about a being a wiener for the day with other races I played which I didn't post. HOPEFULLY, I can come back here and tellyas about a Phlly style monster ($$) zacta I hit with one of the plicks above.

Oh, well

1st wace - ZIP got sqwatched
    Too bad. That one was a pretty solid pick and second option ain't so solid, no. 3, Lunar Rover. BUT, this one is NOW 11/1 and odds like that make it some kinda bet.. zacta wheel, win, W/Pl??? I dunno how to play it YET.

Let's see...
    Fluck... See the 5th ... BOTH, 6 and 8 are SQWATCHED.

That's about it. I got some other stuff going on around here (work) and I don't know when I'll be back (like that matters since there's no sign of life in this forgotten forum). I am thinking I might be able to, at least, watch the races.

EDITED : Just noticed that there's actually FIVE folks in this place, me and 4 incognito ("deplorables") MOOCHERS. Wow!

You only need to hit...

ONE WACE at this twack.

And that 6th was the one.

The moochers know I'm a small bettor, but I should mention that something I've been doing for quite awhile is to stop playing EITHER one dollar zacks OR two dollar zacks. . The idea is to play TWO dollar zacks with your/my (in my case) horse on TOP and one dollar zacks with the plick on the bottom of the zacta. Worked again for this race and the Philly style payoff ($70.80) puts ya ahead for the day SO FAR.

BTW, I coulda swore 'Stromboli" got up for THIRD not place. Sure glad I was wrong about that. Played the plick (#6) with four other hosses for zack and one of them was the 3, Stromboli.

Gotta go easy on the last two races to ensure I leave a winnah; the 8th is a playable race and I'm not sure about the 9th.

Sorry, Visitors

Long term "Guests" know about "MAGIC zackta nos." and my plick really was no. 2 hoss in the 7th.
    Believe it or not - I REALLY played just ONE ticket AND if was a ONE dollar box exacta (total bet was 2 STINKIN dollars).

Payoff just came up and yes -> it was Philly style payout.

EDIT: FYI - Guess what?
    OK, anyway - 8th race? Yep,same MAGIC nos. zackta AGAIN. Paid $35.
    Did I get it?
    ?
    ?
    Ah, ... .. . no, I don't bet in waces with a horse going off at 1/5 odds ESP. ridden by CarMOUCHe,
    Last edited by Jimboski; 02-12-2018 at 04:17 PM. Reason: added mo info.

Go small and win......

326 50 cent tri @ Phlly/Monticello/Sam/Mahonig today and tomorrow your # win!

Box-em for $3
    is what it is

life in here ....... .. . YES!

WHERE YOU BEEN, SKODAA? I do remember getting dizzy from watching a bouncing coin YEARS ago.

Are you ready to git dat Philly cash today?

The Peepers WILL appreciate it if yah say,"YES".

EDITED: Sko - here's some magic nos for ya for TRIFECTAS - box 1-3-6, 1-2-4 (ESP for route waces) and sometimes 1-2-6 works. DON'T just play them for every race... ya gotta like two of the numbers/HORSES to start with.

Good Luck, Skodaa
    Last edited by Jimboski; 02-13-2018 at 02:12 PM. Reason: in appreciatiion

OH NO...

I opened this site just before betting the 8th with ONLY one intention and ONLY one thing to write.... "Magic nos. in this 8th race, Homies". I just didn't get to do it.

Swear to that (not that I need to).

I made 2 small win bets in two races earlier (Today's card ABSOLUTELY SUCKS) .. both ran OT$

Different story with this 8th race...

>
    COMPLETED: c0b40-2f98f
    PRX
    $2 Win 3, 5, 6 none $6.00
    $20.40
    + $14.40
    COMPLETED: 3cc7d-13f4d
    PRX
    $1 Exacta BN, 3, WT, 1, 2 none $4.00
    $0.00
    - $4.00
    COMPLETED: bcbc4-7de87
    PRX
    $2 Exacta 5, 6, WT, 1, 2 none $8.00
    $65.40
    + $57.40
    COMPLETED: 37c19-01db8
    PRX
    $3 Exacta 1, 2, WT, 5, 6 none $12.00
    $0.00
    - $12.00

>

I've been finding that ONE race that makes the whole day worthwhile a lot lately and the 8th was the one for today. The plan for this 8th race was to find the 2 very good closers that could get in the exacta pic. with one of the SOLID favorite's/plicks (ESP. if. at least, one of the solid plicks had an inside post pos.; in this case - they BOTH did ). And the icing on the deal was this scenario include some "MAGIC". I was thinking about making the zacks for $5, but didn't cause I went zero for 2 so far today.

Somebody who really bets the races has gotta find this place IF (I HOPE} this trend continues.

EDITED: Guess what - just played the 9th without any time to figure (nos. sys) anything out. Found one that I just liked (no. 5) boxed it with 3 others and one of them was the no.1. Not gonna cut/paste report cause it was a -> Small bet, OK payout.
    BUT -> another wiener.

G.L.
    Last edited by Jimboski; 02-13-2018 at 05:25 PM. Reason: # conveyor belt kept on running

Mahoning 2nd boxed = $635!

136/124 try-em Pompano I'll box-em for $48........ doubt we'll see $635 probably 326

May the racing gods be with us
    is what it is

Be careful

Theoretically,the magic nos. thingy is NONSENSE.

But, for us dreamers/gamblers, just maybe there is something to it.. AT PHILLY . You know enjoyable, wishful thinking.

I've had luck with it but only AFTER doing some REAL analysis for any race I play AT PHILLY,only. The wishful part is - maybe it just has to do with the configuration and distance factor AT PHILLY. I do believe that Very LUCKY gamblers could come out ahead in the short run and good for them IF they are smart and lucky enough to back off at the right time.

There's really only ONE logical factor that does make sense and that is the payoffs at Philly. That is, how often are they HUGE and how often do they happen.... and how often will your luck actually hits those. You can boost the factors aside from the LUCK part by knowing as much as you can about the track, connections, and mostly how every horse runs. After 50+ years of studying horse racing, you should have the LUCK factor at 100% of whatever effect IT HAS on the results of the race.

I think you are on the right track by betting small. Nobody knows in the long run if they are gonna make money gambling (Wieners) or lose $ gambling (Loosah). Bet small ->lose or win small OR bet big -> lose or win big .

Of course the worst, by far, is lose BIG.

After about 10 years you'll know if you took the right route. For me, I picked, BET SMALL at that time and at the track I play now.. there's always a chance to win BIG.

Now, get lucky.. and git dat cash, Sko.

Lottery

Staying with same #'s and using them at right track is how to cash a signer. The favorite will walk across the finish line when you use it and fly across when you don't! Handicapping is a conversation piece at the track and will score once in awhile but no-one knows if the horse is ready to payoff except those connected.

413 @ UK Lingfield race 1 in a Four horse field! Or is it 124....... Cappers have it 425 with 5 a scratch

243 it was
    is what it is

I hear ya, Sko

Horse racing and them college basketball games can burn your ass way too many times. I'd guess that kind of stuff happens with NBAers too. For whatever reason, I find NBA too boring and never touch those games. In racing, like in your example - you and the cappers were all around the winning tri and stuff like that happens to me too. In basketball, way too often its the luck of the ball roll in the last seconds to see if you win/cover.

I'll be starting a new thread for the new week at Philly, Sko. NO guarantee I'll posing anything though.

Have fun with them nos.