Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on Sports-Join BetAnySports today!

Thread: SUNDAY

SUNDAY

Originally Posted by THUNDER View Post
    Texas Tech vs Villanova - NCAA Tournament - East Regional Final - TD Garden - Boston, MA - Sunday, March 25, 2018 2:20 PM
    719 Texas Tech Over 145 -105 4%

Duke vs Kansas - NCAA Tournament - Midwest Regional - Final - CenturyLink Center - Omaha, NE - Sunday, March 25, 2018 5:05 PM
    722 Kansas +2 +110 Under 154˝ +110 6%
    Quote Originally Posted by THUNDER View Post
    exas Tech vs Villanova - NCAA Tournament - East Regional Final - TD Garden - Boston, MA - Sunday, March 25, 2018 2:20 PM
    719 Texas Tech +6˝ -105 7%
    Duke vs Kansas - NCAA Tournament - Midwest Regional - Final - CenturyLink Center - Omaha, NE - Sunday, March 25, 2018 5:05 PM
    721 Duke -3 -115 5%

KANSAS UNDER 74 -105 3% 1H
    A winner never quits and a quitter never wins!!

Good luck today Jeff. Thanks for the block on FB lol jeez.

You have Kansas +2 and Duke -3? am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by ocballer View Post
    Maybe a hedge parlay?
    ***If you have a propensity to express discontent after a lost, please don't gamble.

Should be in the service area...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
    Maybe a hedge parlay?
    Hedge for the book!?!?

You never know if it's going to be your lucky day...

Until you place a bet!

TEXAS TECH +110 3% 2H

OVER 76.5 -105 3%

2H
    A winner never quits and a quitter never wins!!

Quote Originally Posted by ocballer View Post
    k plus2 1h
    d -3 gm
    'Make America Great Again'

Quote Originally Posted by Phishhead View Post
    Should be in the service area...

He's trying to get more suckers to sign up. It blows my mind that people would actually pay for this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Vegas View Post
    He's trying to get more suckers to sign up. It blows my mind that people would actually pay for this shit.
    It's worth signing up to fade!$$

the +2 wasnt the half....he let off a point. Game was +3 @ -110...+2.5 @ +100...+2 @ +110....I thought it was for the half too. I realized that after I put them in for the half@ +2. His book lets u go the other way. Instead of buying pts, hes selling pts. I played the under thou for the 1H so it was a wash

Quote Originally Posted by Breal3 View Post
    It's worth signing up to fade!$$
    Only if you want to sit at your computer to get every play,I remember him adding plays every couple minutes it seemed.By the time he posted it was usually a point or so away from what he had posted.Better guys here now that post lines still available in my opinion,no slight to Thunder even though I guess it is the way it is posted.

Quote Originally Posted by eeeerock View Post
    Only if you want to sit at your computer to get every play,I remember him adding plays every couple minutes it seemed.By the time he posted it was usually a point or so away from what he had posted.Better guys here now that post lines still available in my opinion,no slight to Thunder even though I guess it is the way it is posted.
    I was being sarcastic, I would never pay for any picks. Just about everyone on here is better than him. What I really love is the Kansas +2 and the Duke -3 pick!

Quote Originally Posted by Breal3 View Post
    I was being sarcastic, I would never pay for any picks. Just about everyone on here is better than him. What I really love is the Kansas +2 and the Duke -3 pick!
    Breal3 I agree 100% about not paying for others plays. I think if people are going to bet all sports I think it is mandatory to learn how to handicap. Its a trial and error when you are learning. Many many years ago I played other peoples picks on this site and when the games lost I blamed them even tho it was my fault for not capping . In the last 10 years about I have learned how to cap and I'm way better off. Thunder has been on here for years before he went pay, and their were very very few better than him. Years ago their were excellent cappers as good as he but over the years they have left and some passed away. My point is it Ive seen other great cappers go pay and when they do seems their picks aren't quite the same winning percentage. And their is a great many cappers here on Madjacks but I don't think most are better than Thunder. Ive ben lurking on this site for almost 20 years , none whatsoever better than this one. Also confused about the Kansas +2 and Duke -3.

Thunder wins, but he plays almost every game and he posts lines that aren't available to play when he posts.What I mean is he posts so and so -3 but the only line available is probably 3- at best but probably 4.Then you have to be sitting by your computer to play them because he posts last minute,No slight to Thunder as I made money on him in the past but found it way to hard to stick with him.Follow Hoosier or Lunch Pail they give real numbers and you will be able to buy your lunch and then some haha!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lost in America View Post
    Breal3 I agree 100% about not paying for others plays. I think if people are going to bet all sports I think it is mandatory to learn how to handicap. Its a trial and error when you are learning. Many many years ago I played other peoples picks on this site and when the games lost I blamed them even tho it was my fault for not capping . In the last 10 years about I have learned how to cap and I'm way better off. Thunder has been on here for years before he went pay, and their were very very few better than him. Years ago their were excellent cappers as good as he but over the years they have left and some passed away. My point is it Ive seen other great cappers go pay and when they do seems their picks aren't quite the same winning percentage. And their is a great many cappers here on Madjacks but I don't think most are better than Thunder. Ive ben lurking on this site for almost 20 years , none whatsoever better than this one. Also confused about the Kansas +2 and Duke -3.
    He was never any good. He was just popular on here with people that can’t cap. His record was always bullshit. He lost over 20% in this thread but with his math he’s probably up 20%.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Vegas View Post
    He was never any good. He was just popular on here with people that can’t cap. His record was always bullshit. He lost over 20% in this thread but with his math he’s probably up 20%.

That is what we call "Thunder Math"

Hell, even in his service threads it has been shown is math is bullshit

http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/s...R-BASES-UPDATE

There are numerous Madjackers that have been on here for over 10 years that know all about Thunder and his math skills

How anybody could pay that guy for selections is mind boggling

CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

and of course.............GO LEAFS GO!!!

No whammies, No whammies, No whammies......STOP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lost in America View Post
    Thunder has been on here for years before he went pay, and their were very very few better than him.

yeah ok

CANADA IS HOCKEY!
    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

and of course.............GO LEAFS GO!!!

No whammies, No whammies, No whammies......STOP!!!