Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on Sports-Join BetAnySports today!

GAME 2 SAN ANTONIO @ GOLDEN STATE~~~MONDAY

10:35 PM EDT
    S. A. SPURS 207 207 206 +447
    G. S. WARRIORS -9.5 -9.5 -600

9' ...REALLY....WHY....WHY ONLY 9'

NBA guys tell me why SA doesn't get blown out again.........

who stops Durant..

who stops the 3's

and how the hell does SA score 110

It's another great day to be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post

who stops Durant..

who stops the 3's

Questions ... Questions ... So Many Questions

Billy Graham
    "U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

mon

Surprised no one has piped an opinion on this for you. Expected at least the old bromides !

When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

The Association "Fix" may be in tonight. If so, don't be surprised if the Spurs win Outright.
    Last edited by Double Two; 04-16-2018 at 05:17 PM.
    There is only one thing better than gambling & winning, and that's gambling & losing.

Quote Originally Posted by Double Two View Post
    The Association "Fix" may in tonight. If so, don't be surprised if the Spurs win Outright.
    When you know for sure ...let us know please ...... aint seen fixes since the European soccer fixes !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Double Two View Post
    The Association "Fix" may in tonight. If so, don't be surprised if the Spurs win Outright.

The Commish of the league is a proponent of future legal wagering on the sport and there could be a question of "Fix" in tonight's contest...........

I don't think the powers that be in the NBA will ever ever let that word be associated with their product again.

The NBA is taking a gamble on sports betting.League officials on Wednesday came out in favor of legalized wagering on games — and even offered some ideas on how to make it work on a national scale.
    “We have studied these issues at length,” explained NBA attorney Dan Spillane, who testified before the New York Senate Committee on Racing, Gaming and Wagering.

Our conclusion is that the time has come for a different approach that gives sports fans a safe and legal way to wager on sporting events while protecting the integrity of the underlying competitions.

Mr. Silver seems like smart guy.he wants his league out front...legalized gambling being one of those changes ....hints or rumors of by gone double nasty we need this to happen days will spell disaster for a Commish trying to be a trailblazer. "FIX"....."We need the series to go longer".....Mr. Adam Silver has dealt with some heavy duty issues since becoming Commish Feb. 2014...
    I choose to believe he has eliminated the third element

Quote Originally Posted by hammer1 View Post
    When you know for sure ...let us know please ...... aint seen fixes since the European soccer fixes !!!
    Wish I did know...we would ALL be RICH$$$!!!
    There is only one thing better than gambling & winning, and that's gambling & losing.

The Commish of the league is a proponent of future legal wagering on the sport and there could be a question of "Fix" in tonight's contest...........

I don't think the powers that be in the NBA will ever ever let that word be associated with their product again.

Mr. Silver seems like smart guy.he wants his league out front...legalized gambling being one of those changes ....hints or rumors of by gone double nasty we need this to happen days will spell disaster for a Commish trying to be a trailblazer. "FIX"....."We need the series to go longer".....Mr. Adam Silver has dealt with some heavy duty issues since becoming Commish Feb. 2014...
    I choose to believe he has eliminated the third element
    Basketball is a sport where the games can be controlled by any number of people & therefore easier to FIX. I know we have beaten a dead horse about Tim Donaghy's book of a few years back, but if just half of it is true....WOW!!!

Best of Luck Always Old School!!!

who stops Durant..

who stops the 3's

Wd suggest you follow your NBA guys if they are winners. M Line on G St is low dont you think ??

Baxter HolmesESPN Staff Writer

The Warriors will repeat their Game 1 starting lineup in Game 2 of their first-round series against San Antonio: Andre Igoudala, Klay Thompson, JaVale McGee, Draymond Green and Kevin Durant. The Spurs' only change is starting Rudy Gay instead of Kyle Anderson. Gay starts alongside LaMarcus Aldridge, Patty Mills and Dejounte Murray. A key matchup to watch is how Aldridge plays against McGee, who held the All-Star forward to 2-8 shooting in Game 1 when McGee was his primary defender

-9/205'

-635/+485

tt
    98/107