Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on Sports-Join BetAnySports today!

Spot plick for Mon. (today)

9th at Philly
    Very likely that no. 1, Harpoon, will get bet down from it's kinda ridiculous Morning Line. BUT, this one is a key horse in this race. No matter how you bet this race - getting 10/1 would be a present methinks.
    PUT DOWN them dang Smart Phones, thems make ya DUMBER

SHEEET

First click of the odds and Harp. is TWO to ONE.
    It should move up from here.

Just for the record

.... .. . for me and myself that is/
    I had that Harpoon on the side a little heavy, for me that is. BUT, that Philly style exacta paid off nicely and the ticket was for MORE than ONE STINKIN dollar, Actually for more than TWO stinkin dollars. Did good.

BTW, the no. 3 was a L@@KER in the pre-race. Harpoon looked pretty dang bad in the pre-race, but I really liked that one in this race whatever it looked like.

Sorry, gotta tell the Peepers this...

I was here and ready to post exactly this -->, "Stick with them "ones" in this last race of the day". I also had the live screen in front of me and they just arrived at the started gate to load. I thought... "I ain't missing this race" to start writing here to nobody.). Didn't post it. I just headed right to the "bet button", REAL QUICK-LIKE.

Wouda been really terrible if I didn't make it... hit the wienerS (1/1A finished first and second) for 6 NOT so stinkin bucks AND the tri. (ah, hmm... dat was a 50 "center" but there was only a few tickets which amounted to $6 worth.

Sorry bout that, Peeps.

I don't think anybody woulda got the bet in anyway if they weren't here when I posted. Had a good day today and hope to be able to come back tomorrow.