Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on Sports-Join BetAnySports today!

Really sorry, but I just gotta tellyas...

Having the best day I've seen at philly today (Sat. -5/12) in a long, long time.

For the second time in a row, my bestest bet of the day won. That was in the 5th race ($10.60), bet it big, for me that is, (6/6/15) shoulda played the zackta too.. didn't. Hit the bestest of the day on Tues. Bestest of the day/week are usually losahs for me, NOT today.

Sixth race... nailed wiener ($5 to win) AND BOTH, exacta ($2) and trifecta ($1), both paid very well. Hit other earlier races too. Lost 1 race out of 5 bet so far today.

Normally, I'd post the late races, but being up 3 figures so far (first one isn't a "1" either), I ain't gonna chance doing that cause:
    1. there's nobody here
    2. don't want to POSSIBLY jinx myself today.

Gonna come out a better than decent wiener today.. and that means I'll look for MJers on Monday and post if there's some life in here. May only concentrate on the late races though.

Happy Gambin today. No matter what happens rest of today - my next visit here will prob. be on Monday.

YIKES, I just lost the 7th (zacks, only bet). I gotta git outa here.
    PUT DOWN them dang Smart Phones, thems make ya DUMBER

Know what?

Think I'll post the 9th (to myself :mj07) with plenty of time to post.

BIG PROB is - FOUR of hosses are just about tied for top honors. VERY competitive race and that means that I prob. should skip it ESP. after the 8th ($28 worth of losahs).

OK, best I can do is post the ZACK SYS plicks and I ain't biting either... 1,7,10 top/bot 4,5,10.
    Also post two horses that I like best of the ones that are on/near the top of my figures list.
    That would be the nos. 6 and 10. Right now their odds are 7/1 and 2/1, respectively. I will do something with these two after I see them on the twack.

G.L.

9th Results

Yeah, no. 10 won it but - that was "Nuthin But Trouble" for me. No. 8 in my zacks.

First no. (+$) does start with a "1" now, good enough.

EDITED: Philly will race tomorrow, Mother's Day. Not sure what I'll do about that?
    Last edited by Jimboski; 05-12-2018 at 04:52 PM. Reason: running on Sun.

Running to BC races for them HUGE prices?

YOUR GOING THE WRONG WAY.

Never ever saw prices like PHilly shelled out on Tues. (yesterday). Just UNfreakin real.

Didn't catch any ONE of them Philly BOMBERS and when I bet the 9th race I thought to myself... last chance to git one of them LONGEST odds hosses in this race. I checked that hoss out, saw who was riding it (Bowman.. YUCK) and said, " No way, this one is gonna add to the list of LONGEST priced wieners today.". And what happens? Sure enough... the bastage wins the race at something like 40/1. DANG.

Hammy, how bout them MAGIC nos.? Ya gotta checkem out. UNREAL!

See what that DANG no. 6 hoss did in the last race on Monday? That no. 6, a $71+ wiener, was a L@@KER in the paddock before that race and I jumped on that one with a couple of exacta tickets; had it with the nos. 7 and 8 in the exacta. And what comes in... MAGIC nos. AGAIN.. 6/2 paid $281 zackta and that payoff was nuthin compared to the freakin BOMBERS that hit on Tues. MORE magic nos. Little did I know that was just a sampler of what was gonna go on the next day (Tues.).

Had 3 winning days in a row before Tuesday's massacre, and took it on the chin yesterday.

Ya Gotta Believe Dept.

There were 24 "Visitors" here when I logged on about 6 or 7 hours ago. Thems must be looking for the only person posting STUFF here, I guess?

Sorry, but ya gotta sign up and know how to use a keyboard OR.. .. just learn how to use a keyboard cause I don't know what you're lookin for.

Preakness winnah?
    "Zacta Sys." plays?.
    PHilly Plicks ?

Preakness... I ONLY intend to watch that race cause I'm convinced that Justify is gonna win it. NOT convinced enough to play that race at all, but I am gonna watch it to see if he does win it. I'm up to the Belmont already. Remember that there 85/1 Derby hoss that coulda won me $19+ grand with that Suppah 4th place finish IF I was a Zuppa player?
    I do
    That one was striding exactly like Justify was down the stretch run; too bad he was doing it while 10-12 lengths behind him. No question he woulda passed the 2nd and 3rd place finishers if the finish line was another 1/8 mile or so further away.

Zacta Sys?.. I got a LOT to "say" bout that. I'm starting to look at playing Tries and even Suppahs with it cause it nailed some huge and I mean HUGE payouts over the past 2 weeks. That didn't surprise me cause it's done that a lot more than probability would have it a lot of times. BIG PROBLEM is having enough confidence in it cause the bet/race is also kinda heavy. Here's an example ...... a Zack Sys. play could be something like this -->: 1,2 top/bot 6,7,8. That's no problem for playing what you're "supposed" to play. But... for tries and suppahs it's BOXING all thems nos.

Let's see..
    on Tues. it nailed the 8th exacta - paid $275, same thang for the 7th for $$64.20.

Monday - 7th exacta for $93. It hit other exactas but the payoffs were too small and you woulda lost a little moolla on those races. Remember, you DON'T use E. Sys for all races.

Sunday? .. oh YEAH - 8th race $2 zack for $232, $1 Tri. $425, AND 20 STINKIN cent Zuppah - $772. EGAD! BTW, you woulda had to spend $36 for thems 20 cent Zuppah tickets to collect the NOT so stinkin $772... AND 5th zackta $95.20 and tri. for $144 ($1).

Just think, this coulda been you leaving the wace twack on Sunday :

Saturday - 6th race - zack for $71.20, Tri for $74, you would have only won $14 on the Tri. cause it woulda been a 6 hoss box and that no. of tickets is abnormally high. Sat. wasn't a good day and you woulda been dragging ass out of the wace twack that day.

Over a reasonable sample size - it looks like that MONSTER hit does pop up often enough between so/so or losing day streaks to make it very worthwhile. You gotta be able to find the right races and, quite often, you'll make some moola with so/so payoffs along the way until the BIG UN hits.

My Plicks? ... well, was on a 3 day roll until Tues which was a bad, bad day for me.

Not so hopped up about posting to myself lately. I might get to post some Zack Sys plays cause thems are easy to figure out.

Thanks Jimboski.

I checked it at work yesterday and didn't take the time to log in (it does it automatically from my home cpu)

Got home late and well, as you can see, didn't post anything.

I agree. I think Justify is gonna win this one but the payout is horrible. I may play it small though and gear up for my favorite, the Belmont. I won a nice chunk of change in 2006 I think it was...Jazil!! I know I've posted about that before b/c someone here...I thought it was you but maybe not..did a great writeup as to why Jazil does (did) great in the longer races.

Prob a small play on Justify for me...might sprinkle a couple bucks on the long shots but I just don't see a lot of value in this race...gotta play something though lol

I decided to take the field. I guess anything can happen and I just don't see any value in Justify at -225 so we'll see. I'll break even w Good Magic and any other horse (save Justify) brings a really good day.

I think I'd rather do this and lose than to bet Justify and lose...not that it really matters lol a loss is a loss.

TouchdownJesus

Good to see you again. Yeah, different track, mud, and a few new faces could mean poor value betting that there Justify hoss at those odds. He looked like the dominant hoss to me in the Derby so I'll wait for the Belmont to try to beat him. He put away some really good horses in that race mud or no mud. He's a big and strong horse and that is the kind you want when they go to Belmont. Still, I'll take a shot against him at that big Belmont track.

A long time ago me and my wacetwack friends would go to the Belmont Stakes and I always went against the favorite for the Belmont and really enjoyed winning it on the days that came through for me. Did pretty good overall. Not so good the day I watched Secretariat absolutely cream them. Got that back when Sec. attempted to beat some EXCELLENT grass horses on the turf for the first time he tried out turf racing. It was a beautiful summer day at Belmont that day. That race had plenty of entrees too. The odds were GREAT for him (3/2 I think) and I put $60 to win on him.

I spent ZERO minutes checking out the Preakness so far and just now is the first time I just glanced at that race because you're interested in it. I am looking forward to watch it today. Make that - ONLY watch it.

Focusing on the Philly dirt bombs again today

Edited : while I'm here - I see that the 2nd race at Philly is a good example for the ZACK SYS. Yepper, you coulda collected EVERY type of exotic for that race using it. Take ya pick ->Exacta ($2) $180, Trifecta ($ 1) - $44, Zuppa ($0.20) - $180. The Zuppa was the most value; the cost for the tickets woulda been $72 for the 6 hoss box. Correct me if my figures aren't right, I'm pretty sure they are. Yeah, VALUE if ya gots da stones to take such a risky chance. RISKY!
    IF there's a track to try it out.. it's PHILLY methinks.

Good Luck with the BIG race, TJ.
    Last edited by Jimboski; 05-19-2018 at 01:08 PM.

Can you believe this SHEET??

The Zackta Sys hits the 6th ALL exotics ($1 or $2 ex.), $1 tri, 20 cent Zuppa) with the WORSTEST hoss winning this race. ABSOLUTE WORSTEST! Thought about going with 2 stinkin dollars on the longest shots today, didn't do it yet and there was NO WAY I could bet that 6th race winnah.

Not going to bother with the prices.. you can look them up. I didn't even look them up.

EDITED: adding one mo thing.. the price of the exacta tickets woulda only been $20 for $1 tickets. VERY worthwhile I'm sure.

You want to SEE (only SEE, I hope) the Zack's plays for the upcomming 7th? OK --> 3,4,5,6 top/bot 3,4,5,8. Costs shouldn't be prohibitive.

EDIT2: THERE YA GO.. not even ONE of them in the moola. Thinking I should continue posting the SYS. so they all lose. I don't play them. Just what I've noticed though - it covers losing streaks with a MONSTER winnah that pops up when not expected. And that 6th was a monster win, it hit two of them today too.

Here's the 8th --> 2,7,9 top/bot 5,9,10. Hmmm... I might play it cause I do like that no. 5 hoss and the no. 2 ain't bad.
    Last edited by Jimboski; 05-19-2018 at 03:21 PM.

What else is new?

Just making donations lately.

My exactas included a 2-4(10/1) and thems finished 2-9-4. Now, not one but TWO objections vs. the no. 9. BOTH rejected. FLUCK!
    BTW, you woulda hit a small zackta that woulda resulted with a small loss if ya played the SYS.

Last chance for today in the ninth. All I got so far is that I'll be using no. 1/1A in this wace. Win/Place or in Zacks? Gotta see them first.
    Win or lose, I won't be back. Sheesh, the bettors bet that entry down to 4/1 right now from a 10/1 M.L. UGH! Hopefully, it's odds will move up a little.

edit.. 2 mins to post I added a 4/7 box