Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on Sports-Join BetAnySports today!

General Discussion Forum Trivia ~

What was the title of the third thread in this forum to have more than 100 replies and what was the outcome?
    "Bring forth the royal diadem, and crown Him Lord of all."
    Blessed be the name of Jesus. ~

Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    What was the title of the third thread in this forum to have more than 100 replies?
    Would Buddy please shut the fuck up?

what was the outcome?
    Buddy didn't shut the fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinfan View Post

Angry boy?????? Living in Pittsburgh catching up to you? Can we share that jagged edge stab bottle of wine for the football opener?
    Poon is a fucking retarded idiot. There are many losers on this site, other prominent losers include: BBC, Wineguy (tie with BBC for the fattest and ugliest), 3 putt pete, kickserv (the dumbest), Trampled Underfoot (or Hank), SoCalYo, ppabart (most pathetic), and greggraffin.

There you have it

kneifl

Who hurt you?

Age related / in the 40's
    https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/metal/

There are no Statute of Limitations for traitors.

Quote Originally Posted by Wineguy View Post
    Angry boy?????? Living in Pittsburgh catching up to you? Can we share that jagged edge stab bottle of wine for the football opener?
    Please tell us how you spent the day on a boat one more time. We feel short changed only hearing about it in a dozen threads or so.

You gotta keep posting about how your life is so much better than ours, at least when you aren't busy telling Arrow "I told you so".

Please tell us how you spent the day on a boat one more time. We feel short changed only hearing about it in a dozen threads or so.

You gotta keep posting about how your life is so much better than ours, at least when you aren't busy telling Arrow "I told you so".
    Going up to the boat today, is that OK with you? Some of us actually don't think we are better than others, but your reply sure does make you seem like you are better than buddy, am I right? Not that I am a buddy fan, just calling a spade a spade.

I know Dave personally and he knows my jab at his choice of hotel and food was not the wisest, given with his spending in Vegas he can stay anywhere he wants. Does that clarify it for you?

Go worry about whether or not you and your family are going to get split up on Southwest. Because their system sucks in your mind, right? Yet, it works for them and 95% of other people.

For others reading this, no I am not going to the lake today. It is Thursday and I have a Customer site visit to another hospital. I, too, work for a living.
    Poon is a fucking retarded idiot. There are many losers on this site, other prominent losers include: BBC, Wineguy (tie with BBC for the fattest and ugliest), 3 putt pete, kickserv (the dumbest), Trampled Underfoot (or Hank), SoCalYo, ppabart (most pathetic), and greggraffin.

There you have it

kneifl

I’m on the road in Mass/NH today, I pulled over just to read this thread......This forum never disappoints.....Stay cool my friends?

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsaholic View Post
    I’m on the road in Mass/NH today, I pulled over just to read this thread......This forum never disappoints.....Stay cool my friends?

Stop at the next General Store buy one of these (If they're still in stock).

https://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/...d-i-love-u.png
    "Bring forth the royal diadem, and crown Him Lord of all."
    Blessed be the name of Jesus. ~

Stop at the next General Store buy one of these (If they're still in stock).

https://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/...d-i-love-u.png
    Blindly following my plays can be hazzardous to your wallet.

"When you lose your money, you lose nothing.
    When you lose your health, you lose something.
    When you lose your character, you lose everything"....Meyer Lansky

"There are 3 times in life when it's useless trying to hold a man to anything he says....when he's madly in love, drunk, or running for office"....Robert Mitchum

Going up to the boat today, is that OK with you? Some of us actually don't think we are better than others, but your reply sure does make you seem like you are better than buddy, am I right?
    Oh no, you've been very clear that you are so far above the rest of us that we are fortunate to have you here, or at least you need to think that way about yourself for some reason.

As far as Buddy goes, he can take his relentless bible thumping and shove it up his ass (don't worry, god will heal the wounds). I lost a friend because of people like him who believe they are carrying out some "great commission", when all they give people are false hopes. People like him prey on people's weakness and desire, and for what gain I'm not even sure.

So in short, I couldn't give a shit less what either of you think. Also, you and Joker can stop texting each other every time I post something so you can come in here and reassure each other of your need to talk down to me, I really don't care, like, not at all.

But do keep us posted on the daily boat rides, our day isn't complete until we know about you on a boat drinking horse taint wine.

Boat!

Oh no, you've been very clear that you are so far above the rest of us that we are fortunate to have you here, or at least you need to think that way about yourself for some reason.

As far as Buddy goes, he can take his relentless bible thumping and shove it up his ass (don't worry, god will heal the wounds). I lost a friend because of people like him who believe they are carrying out some "great commission", when all they give people are false hopes. People like him prey on people's weakness and desire, and for what gain I'm not even sure.

So in short, I couldn't give a shit less what either of you think. Also, you and Joker can stop texting each other every time I post something so you can come in here and reassure each other of your need to talk down to me, I really don't care, like, not at all.

But do keep us posted on the daily boat rides, our day isn't complete until we know about you on a boat drinking horse taint wine.

Boat!
    agent was right
    'Make America Great Again'

Quote Originally Posted by Handi Capper View Post
    agent was right
    Who?

agent was right
    HA!! Exactly when he was the first to tell me and others on the golf outing what a dickhead Pengy is. Good memory Alan.

There you have it

kneifl

Boat!
    Damn you are one, angry jealous boy. Have a tough day at the labor facility you work at? You didn't kick the dog did you? Came right home and posted this. Made me have to go to your lovely Southwest thread knowing you had some interesting comments that showed your better than everyone colors.

Remember this one?

"Reading that thread confirms that people are the self entitled nut low of the planet. The nut low of airlines on that planet is still SWA."

Does this statement by you make you better than the rest of us or is it just boasting? Buy a boat with your gold Amex and relax a little. You could use it.

"I have an AMEX gold Delta Skymiles card so baggage fees are not a concern as they are waived for me."

And one of my favorites from Saint in the same thread............

Originally Posted by Penguinfan
    Like I said above, getting on a plane turns people into animals. They care only about their wants and give zero shits about anyone/anything else.

Originally Posted by Penguinfan
    The problem is there will be four in my group and we will want to/need to sit together

You do see the irony, right? What makes you and your group more entitled to sit together any more than other people that are in groups? They will face the same seating system, so you do your best, and if you can't sit together, you

Yep, Pengy, you have anger issues. Would pay 100 bucks to watch you pushing and shoving people getting on your flight to Vegas this month. And if you don't get to sit together, to just watch your reaction.

But don't worry, it will all work out.

There you have it

kneifl

HA!! Exactly when he was the first to tell me and others on the golf outing what a dickhead Pengy is. Good memory Alan.

my memory was ASSHAT

Oh, the guy that said he would wager $10,000 he could break par at Augusta under Masters conditions knowing nobody on here (not even Wineguy) could get him on the course? THAT'S your witness.

OK.

As far as your other diatribe, now who's rushing home from work and spending time on a reply? Or did your admin do it?

As far as the entitlement issue, I'm really (honestly) not sure how you can't see what that was about. Like, seriously, are you just trying so hard to twist things that you believe your own bullshit?

The whole premise of the thread was either:

1. Take the shorter, nonstop flight and risk not sitting together
    2. Pay extra for a longer flight with a stop to guarantee seat assignment

Show me where I said SWA should change their policy for me because I'm/my group is more important. When you are trying to decide whether or not to pay extra for something you want I fail to see how that makes any suggestion of entitlement.

We can (and likely will) disagree on everything else, but own it, you got this one wrong.

my memory was ASSHAT
    That coulda been me.....
    "If I was overpaid in the 2004 Hilton contest, and they asked for their money back, I would have given the money back."

----Any Honest Man

Oh, the guy that said he would wager $10,000 he could break par at Augusta under Masters conditions knowing nobody on here (not even Wineguy) could get him on the course? THAT'S your witness.

O.
    HEY ASSHAT that was his point, he would've paid $10000 to play there so....,he knew he wouldnt break par

Quote Originally Posted by yyz View Post
    That coulda been me.....
    he had another name for u

HEY ASSHAT that was his point, he would've paid $10000 to play there so....,he knew he wouldnt break par
    Sure, we can all make those claims when there is zero chance of having to follow through.

I'm willing to bet $10,000 right now I can score a goal in the Stanley Cup Final next year. All you have to do is get me in the lineup, guarantee!

See, it's not that hard. I have no doubt he was/ is a decent golfer and I'm sure I'm not a bad rec league hockey player, but the chances anyone here gets me into a lineup next year are zero, so I don't have to back up the claim, but I can keep claiming it because you can't prove me wrong.

See, it's not that hard. I have no doubt he was/ is a decent golfer
    Except for the bum shoulder........
    "If I was overpaid in the 2004 Hilton contest, and they asked for their money back, I would have given the money back."

----Any Honest Man

Sure, we can all make those claims when there is zero chance of having to follow through.
    there r many mjs millionaires with clout so who knows, if so worth 10 thou to him

See, it's not that hard. I have no doubt he was/ is a decent golfer and I'm sure I'm not a bad rec league hockey player, but the chances anyone here gets me into a lineup next year are zero, so I don't have to back up the claim, but I can keep claiming it because you can't prove me wrong.
    4get it, u r missin point

there r many mjs millionaires with clout so who knows, if so worth 10 thou to him

Stop beating around the bush, I'll set up the tee time...…

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    - Albert Einstein