Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag BetJOE 120x60 Bet on Sports-Join BetAnySports today!
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Soccer 2018 August-December

Live play

United/foxes under 3.5 6* to win 3*
    United/foxes under 3 4.8* to win 4*

18th Min

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iíd be ok if United game would just end as it stands now! Brugge came out firing and have been coasting since! Doesnít look like kortrijk will get a goal for the BTTS but holding out
    Hope they get a late consolation

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghKid View Post
    Live play

United/foxes under 3.5 6* to win 3*
    United/foxes under 3 4.8* to win 4*

18th Min

Leicester +1.5 6.6* to win 3*

[/QUOTE]

Friday add

Belgium -- I think this is a really sneaky good play for today

Brugge FH 6.4* to win 4*
    Brugge -1.5 5.2* to win 4*
    Brugge TT O 2.5 4.4* to win 4*
    Bruge/Kortrijk BTTS 5.2* to win 4*
    Bruge/Kortrijk over 3 6* to win 4*

[/QUOTE]

Man U 6.3* to win 3*

United to record shutout 1* to win 1*
    So glad club soccer is back!!
    +14.8* on early season

I dont dabble into scotland much but have a play I believe has some real bite to it

Celtic is usually in the CL group stage and qualifying for such is big money not to mention the extra games and such that come with qualifying. Its almost like 15 million a team guaranteed if you qualify for the group stage. The Scottish league, sad to say its almost a foregone conclusion that celtic wins so with that said dropping points in the 2nd game of year to have players ready for a Huge CL match a few days later seems to be the thinking Id have and hoping they do as well

Hearts +1 4.* to win 4*
    Hearts FH +.5 1.5* to win 1*
    I need someone to help me with something. 2 sites i use have no FH plays in game above posted but the site i placed above wagers does. Now here is where Iím a bit confused and makes me think i need to look at adding to above or taking a swing at hearts on 3 way . Hearts for the game is +450 while Celtic is -180. For the FH they have hearts also at +450 and Celtic at even.my question is why is the full game the same as the first half? Itís almost like they are thinking like me but think maybe hearts can win outright and want to keep 3 way line down a bit? I only ask because Iím not sure Iíve seen the exact same line for half and game on 3 way. Am i way off on this thinking?

Hearts +1 4.4* to win 4*
    IM going to go with my instincts on this game add, I said I would not have a big big play this weekend but that has changed.

Hearts +1.5 2* to win 1*
    Hearts 2* to win 9*
    Hearts TT O .5 18* to win 10*

to go along with reasons I state above with celtic needing the CL result wayyyy more than these meaningless points in a league they prob win going away... with that said in the last 12 meetings between these 2 sides Hearts has scored at least 1 goal in 8 of them..... for some reason I think this team will show a lot of heart in this affair

IM going to go with my instincts on this game add, I said I would not have a big big play this weekend but that has changed.

Hearts +1.5 2* to win 1*
    Hearts 2* to win 9*

to go along with reasons I state above with celtic needing the CL result wayyyy more than these meaningless points in a league they prob win going away... with that said in the last 12 meetings between these 2 sides Hearts has scored at least 1 goal in 8 of them..... for some reason I think this team will show a lot of heart in this affair
    Nice read on this game

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Nice call on Hearts Kid!! I knew Celtic would be off today, but I expected a more wide open game instead of simply a poor one.
    "Two tears in a bucket, motherf*@#k it!", Lady Chablis

IMO Huddersfield, although I really like their coach and have been a huge backer of Wagner got really lucky last year. They scored 28 goals for the entire season and somehow managed to not be relegated. 0.73 goals per game just wont cut in 2 years in a row and I dont see where more scoring will come from this year. Im pulling for them to stay up this year but its going to be tough. The only thing keeping this from being a max play for me is that as of now Hazard and Kante are prob not going to start not sure if they will come on 2nd half. Chelsea also has a new manager and style that is being implemented so that could pose a problem

Chelsea 9* to win 5*
    I dont dabble into scotland much but have a play I believe has some real bite to it

Celtic is usually in the CL group stage and qualifying for such is big money not to mention the extra games and such that come with qualifying. Its almost like 15 million a team guaranteed if you qualify for the group stage. The Scottish league, sad to say its almost a foregone conclusion that celtic wins so with that said dropping points in the 2nd game of year to have players ready for a Huge CL match a few days later seems to be the thinking Id have and hoping they do as well

Hearts +1 4.* to win 4*
    Going to add a few EPL plays and wrap this up for now until some of these games are completed. I will prob be on Southampton but will wait. As already hammered home im against burnley a bunch and the longer they go in Europe the better I think for me going against them. long trip home from turkey then have to go away to st marys.. mark hughes NEEDS a good start. but will wait on that one

Newcastle +.5 2.4* to win 2*
    Spurs TT under 1.5 1.4* to win 1*

Hearts +1.5 2* to win 1*
    Hearts 2* to win 9*

Thanks fellas.. NO one is more happy than me about club soccer being back.. excellent start to the year. I feel newcaslte deserved a point this morning but cant complain

+41* on the young season

as I said a few days ago Wolves were a championship team in name only last year and think they finish mid table... going to look into this game for next 10 mins

For me this is what I am doing. 2nd bet is a bit off the wall but I think Wolves will be up tempo and push the attak resulting in corners

Wolves/Everton over 9.5 corners 2.6* to win 2*
    Wolves TT Over 1 4.8* to win 3*

I think they get at least 1 today and if so no hard no foul. will be around for live or half

For me this is what I am doing. 2nd bet is a bit off the wall but I think Wolves will be up tempo and push the attak resulting in corners

I think they get at least 1 today and if so no hard no foul. will be around for live or half
    Already have at least a push and were at 5 corners at half so right on lpace

With how this game is going and the red card I find it HARD to believe the 2nd half does not yield at least 1 goal.

halftime
    wolves/everton over 3 5.6* to win 4*
    Last edited by PittsburghKid; 08-11-2018 at 01:41 PM.

Already have at least a push and were at 5 corners at half so right on lpace

With how this game is going and the red card I find it HARD to believe the 2nd half does not yield at least 1 goal.

halftime
    wolves/everton over 3 5.6* to win 4*
    Man 1 corner away from a sweep above. couldnt get that one over the line but added nicely to the big winning day

+45.4* on the young year

working on some other plays currently, back soon

German super cup

munich -1 6.4* to win 4*

Spanish super cup

Wanted to take sevilla but think they rest some player ahead of europa match this week. if only they won by a wider margin in 1st let that they dominated. only 1-0 and think they will want to prioritize playing in europe. with that being said Im doing a 180 and not just becauase barca is -180 LOL

Barca 5.4* to win 3*

MLS

Galaxy 6.9* to win 3*
    Portland 5.7* to win 3*

Orlando and Dc united are both terrible

Seattle 2 * to win 2.2*
    Seattle PK 3.6* to win 2*

adding . united and orlando both suck so worth a small shot at nice return

United/Orlando BTTS 8* to win 4* BTTS in 5 of last 6
    Orlando 1* to win 4.4*

Liverpool have done tremendous in the offseason and play exceptional free flowing soccer, sometimes detrimental as they dont know when to bunker down ..Anfield will be pumped up, I think they have a flying start

Liverpool FH 4.5* to win 3*
    Arsenal/city over 2.5 5.4* to win 3*
    I cant figure out why city is only -120. I know its at arsenal, and all that but City was a runaway last year and have the same team plus Mahrez (who im not sure fits in but well see). Arsenal coming off a 6th place finish. REALLY interested in seeing what style of play arsenal puts outs this year..on paper does it not seem city should win this without thought? with that being said Im on Arsenal

Arsenal +.5 2* to win 2*
    Arsenal FH +.5 1.8* to win 1*

The play I really like in this game is "will a goal be scored in both halves" (GSIBH)

Yes GSIBH 10* to win 5*

Ive said how I think Burnley will regress this year and I know its hard to back the Saints at -110 some places I see -125 but I think this is a direct reflection of their falling back to the pack a bit more AND Burnley had a tough journey to Turkey play away at St Marys and then host 2nd leg in Eruopa (which I think they find an annoyance more than a reward)

Southampton 4.4* to win 4*

One future play I love but dont recommend unless you have the means to sit on it all year because its pricey. Top promoted club in the EPL- This will be my 3rd year making this play and im 2/2 so far. Wolves is -350 and its extremely high to sit on all year but they were a "championship" team last year in name only as they prob could have finished mid table in the PL. I personally feel its a slam dunk but crazier things have happened

Wolves top promoted club 17.5* to win 5*

Top Club in the "South" EPL

Southampton 3* to win 4.5* (Bournemouth & Brighton)

La Liga - I make this bet every year, pretty much. Hoping this is the year! Atletico to win spain

Atletico 2* to win 20*

Chelsea to win Europa League 5* to win 35*
    Adding a few future winners that I believe are close to locks but only prob as Bason has mentioned the past few years it sucks having money tied up til end of season..

Serie A winner

Juve 20* to win 10* Does anyone think they do not win the league?? If you dont think they do, why???

Serie A Golden Boot winner

Ronaldo 15* to win 10* again, if he plays the whole year does anyone not see him overrunning some real over-matched teams??

champions league

Going to be busy starting Monday with 2 a days so had some time today and put in some CL plays:

Kiev 3.9* to win 3*
    Spartak 3.9* to win 3*
    Ajax FH 2.2* to win 2*
    Ajax -1 18* to win 10*

Ligue 1

Lyon FH 3.2* to win 2*
    PSG FH -1 3.4* to win 2*
    PSG FH 2.6* to win 1*

Already have over 2.5 posted but adding a bit to it at a higher price. Really attack minded for arsenal with line up

Arsenal/City over 2.5 5* to win 2.5*

Live play

Arsenal/City FH over 1 3* to win 3*

11th min

German super cup

munich -1 6.4* to win 4*

Spanish super cup

Wanted to take sevilla but think they rest some player ahead of europa match this week. if only they won by a wider margin in 1st let that they dominated. only 1-0 and think they will want to prioritize playing in europe. with that being said Im doing a 180 and not just becauase barca is -180 LOL

Barca 5.4* to win 3*
    barca line has skyrocketed up since last night. going to add a bit

barca -1 3.2* to win 2*
    barca FH 3.3* to win 3*

Adding to german cup a well

Munich fh 3.3* to win 3*
    munich/frankfurt FH over 1 9* to win 5*

Next Sunday

I never put something in this early for one play but next weeK I dont see how this isnot a push at worst case s and wanted to get it in before line goes further up

Man City FH -1 16* to win 10*

Munich cruising at half. 76% possession I donít see Frankfurt scoring but I can see Munich adding.

Munich -2.5 1.8* to win 1*

Keeping it small hoping Barca comes out in Similar fashion

Halftime play . Same story as Munich. psg dominating 72% possession. Donít see Caen scoring but could see psg so thatís a push at least

PSG -3 1.8* to win 1*

Live Barca FH +.5 4* to win 4*

13th min

Halftime- Barca line shot up last night to kickoff and Sevilla early goal seems to have opened the door for more quality chances to add money as getting Barca +.5 FH.. i think -150 for Barca at half is a must bet even if I lose i think itís a good price

Barca 7.5* to win 5*

Soccer 2018 August-December

+45.7* to second. Both super cups did well for me overall. Got a couple remaining MLS plays tonight but with bat said off to a flying start in the young year.. Iíll say it again, so glad club soccer is back!

looks like these 2 bad MLS sides are going to pick tonight to not score when we're on btts and the over

Quote Originally Posted by tt boy View Post
    looks like these 2 bad MLS sides are going to pick tonight to not score when we're on btts and the over
    AS Lee corso says, not so fast my friend! lol

added 2 live plays worth a shot after a nice day. I know they are down a man but going to try anyhow

orlando 1* to win 11*
    orlando +1 3.4* to win 2*

61st min

adding . united and orlando both suck so worth a small shot at nice return

United/Orlando BTTS 8* to win 4* BTTS in 5 of last 6
    Orlando 1* to win 4.4*

Seattle 2 * to win 2.2*
    Seattle PK 3.6* to win 2*
    AS Lee corso says, not so fast my friend! lol

added 2 live plays worth a shot after a nice day. I know they are down a man but going to try anyhow

orlando 1* to win 11*
    orlando +1 3.4* to win 2*

61st min
    late goal pushes the +1 BTTS ended up being easy in the end!

Live

Dallas TT under 1.5 2* to win 3.6*

15th min

late goal pushes the +1 BTTS ended up being easy in the end!

Live

Dallas TT under 1.5 2* to win 3.6*

15th min
    One last add while watching this game. I just DO NOT see dallas twice

Dallas TT under 1.5 2* to win 2*35th min