Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag BetJOE 120x60 Bet on Sports-Join BetAnySports today!

Thank you Captain Obvious (Take Boston) and others.

BOS/BAL

The best RHP team in the league goes against Dylan Bundy who's last 7 outings have been forgettable only because Baltimore has managed to outscore his ineptness three times getting him 3 wins with scores of 11-5, 7-5, 10-4. He likely will see no such luck tonight going against Nathan Eovaldi who has given up 1 run in his last 3 outings pitching 21 innings with a WHIP below .90..

-200 is actually a fair price and I expect it to be much worse come game time.

TEX/NYY

Texas is a bottom half team against RHP and they get Tanaka, that's simply not a good deal for them. The Yankees are the top of MLB against LHP, but Mike Minor isn't exactly a gas can so it's tough to go all in on the Yankees here except that of Minor's last 10 starts he's only beaten one team that can actually hit LHP (Houston).

At home against a team that will likely score very few runs I think it's OK to back the Yankees here. I'll place an even amount on the UNDER 9 figuring I shouldn't lose both and stand a good chance to cash each of them.

ARI/CIN

On the surface this has pass written all over it. Two teams who don't hit RHP (one a bit better than the other) all that well against two RHP who with winning records on the year, but upon closer inspection Cincy's Desclafani has losses against teams who do hit RHP well and Buccholz has wins against teams that don't hit RHP all that well.

I think this is a spot we can look deeper than the records and go ahead and back the small home dog and take Cincy +105.

NYM/MIA

This one has "what am I missing" written all over it. Miami can't hit RHP at all and draw Zack Wheeler who has been nothing short or awesome in this last 7 games going 4-0 with a WHIP OF 1.03. Did I mention Miami doesn't hit RHP?

The Mets aren't killing RHP, but are improving and draw Jose Urina who has struggled recently.

I just don't see a way you could back Miami here and yet it's only costing -125 to take the Mets.

Betting this one with both hands, Mets -125.

MIN/DET

Ervin Santana is a money maker, you read that right. Minny is 3-0 in his starts, but that is despite his 1.64 WHIP and 6.14 ERA. Some things in life just aren't fair.

I'm not betting this game, just wanted to point that out.

OAK/LAA

Here is the kind of matchup I look for. A good RHP hitting team against a below average RHP team and them throwing a LHP vs a team that can't hit LHP.

This is the case tonight as I have OAK a top 10 team against RHP and them facing Felix Pena who has a WHIP of 1.8 in his last three starts. OAK starts lefty Brett Anderson and I have LAA among the bottom dwellers against LHP. Anderson's 1.32 WHIP and 2-2 record recently isn't anything to write home about, but it's enough to keep LAA off the bases here.

OAK -120

Good luck all.

Thanks for moving this.
    Last edited by Penguinfan; 08-10-2018 at 07:13 PM.

made 3 parlays. Oaky, Mets, Yanks each with Boston

One hour into the night and I'll go ahead an apologize for this card. I didn't get the memo that Mike Minor had somehow turned into Cy fucking Young and Tanaka was impersonating Homer Baily.

Fuck nights like this.....

Shit happens for sure. Regardless, I thoroughly enjoy reading your write-ups. I'm coming back with the yanks again tomorrow I think