Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on Sports-Join BetAnySports today!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by devil dave View Post
    Yes. Then you have to do a gears tv build, which I finally figured out.
    Thanks just ordered one...Do you use ipvanish? Also did you follow the direction on GearsTV website?

I haven't had cable in years. Don't really watch TV outside of sports, so I have the Roku with apps. I prefer to get out and about versus staying inside all day every day with my faced glued to the TV.

No judgment on those who do though!

I've got the Beelink Android box and it works great for us.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave in a pristine well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting " Holy Shit... What a Ride!!"

This Gears setup has to be as illegal as shit, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinfan View Post
    Nope./ Don't care. What these cable companies charge should be illegal.
    Reminds me of the scene from the Facebook movie. The guy used the comparison of owning a blockbuster.

Quote Originally Posted by T View Post
    Thanks just ordered one...Do you use ipvanish? Also did you follow the direction on GearsTV website?
    I you tubed the build. It was surprisingly easy. Plus you should join their group on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinfan View Post
    Don't get me started with this has to be illegal shit...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by devil dave View Post
    I you tubed the build. It was surprisingly easy. Plus you should join their group on Facebook.
    I tried emailing you but it was returned undelivered. Please send me an email to jack@madjacksports.com
    thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Morris View Post
    I've got the Beelink Android box and it works great for us.
    Gears tv?

Only checking Gears tv out for now. My experience so far with other streaming devices has been crap. Buffering, poor quality,stream gets shut down and takes forever to find a good stream to watch a movie. For now, i will stick with directv. Hopefully Gears turns out good.

I installed Gears tv on one of my Fire tv's today, simple to install in a short time.
    Next i went to check out the prices and to get the log in info. Came across many sites and different prices. The site for $15 is https://omarsvideos.com/acc/cart.php

I believe this would be a ok set up for one tv. I also came across that getting Mayfair APK is a must with Gear. More $. I'am also not sure if the $15 comes with a tv guide if you need that feature more $. Doing more research now before i pay anything.

Lastly i am going to get either ipvanish or expressvpn, more $

reddit info https://www.reddit.com/r/IPTVReviews...t_worksmostly/

Quote Originally Posted by Ripper View Post
    Only checking Gears tv out for now. My experience so far with other streaming devices has been crap. Buffering, poor quality,stream gets shut down and takes forever to find a good stream to watch a movie. For now, i will stick with directv. Hopefully Gears turns out good.

I installed Gears tv on one of my Fire tv's today, simple to install in a short time.
    Next i went to check out the prices and to get the log in info. Came across many sites and different prices. The site for $15 is https://omarsvideos.com/acc/cart.php

I believe this would be a ok set up for one tv. I also came across that getting Mayfair APK is a must with Gear. More $. I'am also not sure if the $15 comes with a tv guide if you need that feature more $. Doing more research now before i pay anything.

Lastly i am going to get either ipvanish or expressvpn, more $

reddit info https://www.reddit.com/r/IPTVReviews...t_worksmostly/

You are correct sir. The omarsvideo link is the direct source and the cheapest($15) per connection. There are other people out there screwing people over. The mayfair pro guide I highly recommend it's like $35 for the year, well worth it. You definitely should join their group on Facebook.

I finished installing Gears today with the Mayfield Pro guide and ipvanish. Total cost on one tv $26.

I didn't spend much time checking it out, but it looks really good, its fast and i had no buffering at all. Mayfield guide is sweet, and the picture looked as good as my 1080 directv picture. Shit loads of sports on it, lots of college football. The 400 channels or so looked just like your normal cable selection, had it all. Noticed a few dead channels.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripper View Post
    I finished installing Gears today with the Mayfield Pro guide and ipvanish. Total cost on one tv $26.

I didn't spend much time checking it out, but it looks really good, its fast and i had no buffering at all. Mayfield guide is sweet, and the picture looked as good as my 1080 directv picture. Shit loads of sports on it, lots of college football. The 400 channels or so looked just like your normal cable selection, had it all. Noticed a few dead channels.
    PREACH!