Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag BetJOE 120x60 Bet on Sports-Join BetAnySports today!
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    L I V I N Woodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    15,436

    Spend App is live in US

    Did my previous post get deleted?
    \_(ツ)_/Į

  2. #2
    Trustee BobbyBlueChip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Belly of the Beast
    Posts
    20,106
    It's called Bear Market Turning Bullish. It's about 5 posts down


    http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/s...ish&highlight=

  3. #3
    L I V I N Woodson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    15,436
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBlueChip View Post
    It's called Bear Market Turning Bullish. It's about 5 posts down


    http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/s...ish&highlight=

    Thanks BBC!
    \_(ツ)_/Į

  4. #4
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    96,297
    Blog Entries
    1
    Got my card today, Woody. Please upgrade my limits. Then I'll figure out how to work this thang.

  5. #5
    I'll order one too once I figure out how to reset my password.

  6. #6
    Nevermind. I just had to update the app and it allowed me to reset what I needed.

  7. #7
    Go Pokes! Jaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    7,008
    Sent in photo verification a couple of days ago. Waiting

    If it was easy. Everyone would want to do it.

    Freedom is Not Free!

    Free your mind and your ass will follow!

  8. #8
    Go Pokes! Jaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    7,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx View Post
    Sent in photo verification a couple of days ago. Waiting

    If it was easy. Everyone would want to do it.

    Freedom is Not Free!

    Free your mind and your ass will follow!

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    29,918
    donít waste your time, I tried to setup my account up 5 times and I canít even get a sms verification text, says itís been sent, I have tried at least 20 times, just going to delete it, I tried a few weeks ago and the same thing happened.

    Woodson, why post this if itís not working?

  10. #10
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    96,297
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx View Post
    Sent in photo verification a couple of days ago. Waiting

    Mine took about 3-5 days, then the card came about 10 days later. Youíll get an email saying you were approved then the card comes about 10 days later.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by hedgehog View Post
    donít waste your time, I tried to setup my account up 5 times and I canít even get a sms verification text, says itís been sent, I have tried at least 20 times, just going to delete it, I tried a few weeks ago and the same thing happened.

    Woodson, why post this if itís not working?
    Must be user error.
    IQ must be > 50 to use this card.


  12. #12
    Go Pokes! Jaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    7,008
    Still waiting.

    If it was easy. Everyone would want to do it.

    Freedom is Not Free!

    Free your mind and your ass will follow!

  13. #13
    Go Pokes! Jaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    7,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx View Post
    Sent in photo verification a couple of days ago. Waiting

    Still waiting after 3 weeks for verification. Might have to get my man Woodson to check on it. lol

    If it was easy. Everyone would want to do it.

    Freedom is Not Free!

    Free your mind and your ass will follow!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 1998-2014 J Wooden Corporation, Inc
US CITIZENS PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only.
Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state, or local law(s) is prohibited.

Disclaimer   DMCA Notice