Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag BetJOE 120x60 Bet on Sports-Join BetAnySports today!

LIZ WARREN PLEASE GO AWAY

BOYS I DONT LIKE TO USE THE WORD HATE TO OFTEN BUT WHEN I SEE THIS LIZ WARREN I REALLY FEEL HATE KISSING THESE BLACKS ARSES DOWN IN MISSSISSIPPI ITS MAKING ME SICK :0038. SHE WANTS TO FIND A WAY TO COMPENSATE BLACK PEOPLE FOR SLAVERY WHAT THE FUCK PLEASE GO AWAY.

SHE IS A MULTI MILLIONARE AND SHE TALKS LIKE SHE IS POOR JUST SCRAPING BY

DONALD TRUMP WAS RIGHT AGAIN INDIAN MY ARSE SHE STOLE A HARVARD DEGREE WITH THIS FAKE INDIAN BULLSHIT

ONLY IN MY STATE OF MASSACHUSETTS COULD A WOMEN LIKE LIZ WARREN GET ELECTED AS OUR SENATOR I AM EMBARRASSED TO LISTEN TO HER BULLSHIT.

LIZ WARREN LIVES IN A MANSION IN CAMBRIDGE MASS NOT A NEGRO WITHIN 10 MILES OF HER HOUSE GEE I WONDER WHY

Choke on your boyfriend's dick, btj.

:toast:

[SIZE=3]No body steals a Harvard degree Beaner... Now u wanna share with us how u got ur GED if u indded did ???[/SIZE]
    "U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

[QUOTE=hammer1;4322074][SIZE=3]No body steals a Harvard degree Beaner... Now u wanna share with us how u got ur GED if u indded did ???[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9362[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    - Albert Einstein

HER MANSION IS WORTH 6 MILLION DOLLARS SO I ASK YOU HOW MANY POOR BLACK PEOPLE LIVE NEAR LIZ WARREN :lol: SHE KILLS ME SPEAKING DOWN IN THE POOR PARTS OF MISSISSIPPI ABOUT HOW BLACK PEOPLE SHOULD BE COMPENSATED FOR SLAVERY AND TONIGHT SHE WILL FLY BACK TO HER MANSION TONIGHT ON A PRIVATE JET YAH LIFE HAS REALLY BEEN A STRUGGLE FOR LIZ WARREN

CHANCES OG LUZ WARREN BECOMING PRESIDENT MILLION TO ONE NO CHANCE:0008

SHE STOLE A HARVARD DEGREE BY CLAIMING SHE WAS NATIVE AMERICAN TO GET INTO HARVARD IF SHE SAID SHE WAS A WHITE CAUCASIAN SHE WOULDNT HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED.

I AM INDEPENDENT IF I WAS GOING TO VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT JOE BIDEN DOES SEEM LIKE AN OLDTIME POLITICIAN I KIND OF LIKE HIM TO BAD HE IS SO OLD :wtf:

BETO OROUKE IS TRYING A LOT TO LOOK LIKE A WHITE OBAMA WITH THE SLEEVES ROLLED UP AND THE FAKE PEP RALLIES

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4]Did you listen to her Town Hall last night ?? [/SIZE][/FONT]

When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

[QUOTE=REFLOG;4322077][ATTACH=CONFIG]9362[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=4]Is English a 2nd languaqge for you ?? Cut and paste your first ?? [/SIZE]