03-13-2012, 07:52 AM
- Whoever has the most winning college basketball bets during the 2012 College Basketball March Madness Bracket playdowns, including the Final Four, wins.
- 1 prize weekly announced on Tuesday of each week until finalization date April 2nd.
- NCAA Basketball-only bets for all March Madness game starting March 8th, 2012 through to the Final Four, and the Championship game Monday April 2nd, 2012.
- Any bet type (spreads, moneyline, totals, parlays, teasers, props).
- Bets must be placed starting on or after March 8th 2012.
- Minimum bet of $10 to qualify.
- Standing will be updated weekly.
- One (1) point per winning bet.
- Only one (1) point per bet type (No betting multiple times on same game/bet) but you can parlay, tease, bet a single (spread, Moneyline or Total), or a prop on same game.
- Teaser and Parlay bets must be College Basketball-only (no mixing of other sports).
- Each week winners – Top 5 ($250, $100, $50, $50, $50).
- Overall Grand Prize – Top 10 winners ($1,000, $500, $250, $200, $150, $100, $50, $50, $50, $50).
- One entry per account.
- All prizes are Free Plays.
- If no deposit after Feb 15, 2012, 50% of prize will be awarded.
- If deposit made after Feb 15, 2012, then 100% of prize awarded.
- All prize money Free Plays have 5x Roll over.
- Only one contest entry per account and household.
- The contest closes after April 2nd.
- Only winning College Basketball bets will be counted towards the total wins.
- Parlay bets count as a single bet and are only counted if you win the parlay.
- Teaser bets count as a single bet and are only counted if you win the teaser.
- Winners and standings will be posted on the leader board on Tuesday of each week.
- The leader board reflects the standings and is final and official.
- Should two or more contestants tie for a monthly Free Play, the Free Play will be split amongst winners equally.
- Please allow up to 72 hours for all winnings to be credited to your account.
- All contest winners are subject to account audits to review adherence to all JustBet.com rules and regulations. Players are subject to immediate disqualification if found in violation.
- Placing wagers on both sides of the line is prohibited and can result in disqualification.
- In the interests of making prizes available to as many JustBet.com customers as possible, we reserve the right to select a winner other than first place if that winner has been awarded a prize previously