Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 dangers of living in puerto rico

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 5 dangers of living in puerto rico





    .....
    "U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

    When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

  • #2
    Well, in my opinion, in the countries of Latin America there is still a special atmosphere and special order. If you do not know them, you need to get out of the tourist areas with caution.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by JSom View Post
      Well, in my opinion, in the countries of Latin America there is still a special atmosphere and special order. If you do not know them, you need to get out of the tourist areas with caution.
      Puerto Rico is a Spanish / American
      speaking United States not a Latin American country . Puerto Ricans are Americans!!!!. It is not Latin America. It is the United States and the most baeutifull part of it !! Once before you die you should see it !! When i was staying at the Ritz Carlton in Isla Verde
      the hotel next to
      it was the staging / departure point for the young men in full military gear being deployed over seas. These were Americans serving not Latin Americans and they were proud to do it !!

      a
      "U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

      When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by hammer1 View Post
        Puerto Rico is a Spanish / American
        speaking United States not a Latin American country . Puerto Ricans are Americans!!!!. It is not Latin America. It is the United States and the most baeutifull part of it !! Once before you die you should see it !! When i was staying at the Ritz Carlton in Isla Verde
        the hotel next to
        it was the staging / departure point for the young men in full military gear being deployed over seas. These were Americans serving not Latin Americans and they were proud to do it !!

        a
        You're a liar. You've never even sniffed a post card from a Ritz Carlton. Ask any Puerto Rican and they are PUERTO RICAN'S first and then maybe then will say American's.

        Just shut up and go play more teasers.

        Comment


        • #5
          What the fuck does this have to do with Vegas?

          Kickserve?? Please take care of this
          Full sack to share
          Bringin flash and flare
          Got the long hair swingin middle finger in the air

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Dr Feelgood View Post
            What the fuck does this have to do with Vegas?

            Kickserve?? Please take care of this

            According to Hammah, poor people go to Vegas. People in the know go to PR.

            Comment


            • #7
              Vegas needs more Hammahs

              Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
              Full sack to share
              Bringin flash and flare
              Got the long hair swingin middle finger in the air

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Dr Feelgood View Post
                Kickserve?? Please take care of this


                I'm on it.
                .
                .

                CANADA IS HOCKEY!
                HOCKEY IS CANADA!

                and of course.............GO LEAFS GO!!!

                No whammies, No whammies, No whammies......STOP!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Dr Feelgood View Post
                  Vegas needs more Hammahs

                  Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                  Loved Vegas my whole life it made me what i am .. 12 years ago went to Puerto Rico and it changed my life . To each his own
                  "U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

                  When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hammer1.jpg

                    ^^^^^

                    This troll stopped taking his meds probably 25 years ago when they had him on lithium. His entire life is a lie.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by T View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]11250[/ATTACH]

                      ^^^^^

                      This troll stopped taking his meds probably 25 years ago when they had him on lithium. His entire life is a lie.
                      This guy i heard picked a 5 team parlay .... Party Time in paradise
                      "U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

                      When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by T View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]11250[/ATTACH]

                        ^^^^^

                        This troll stopped taking his meds probably 25 years ago when they had him on lithium. His entire life is a lie.
                        This Guy I see Couldn't pick one Side Right on a two team 7 PT TEASER.

                        Originally posted by hammer1 View Post
                        2 team 7 pt teaser mia fla +22 over clemson
                        colts plus 7 sunday browns come down from cowboys

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Orlando Dios View Post
                          This Guy I see Couldn't pick one Side Right on a two team 7 PT TEASER.
                          check the last 18 years .... then get on your knees fluffy !!!!! wire to wire thats what we
                          do !!!
                          "U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

                          When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by hammer1 View Post
                            check the last 18 years .... then get on your knees fluffy !!!!! wire to wire thats what we
                            do !!!
                            Scammer
                            Scammer
                            Scammer

                            Makes up wins when he loses.

                            Scammer
                            Scammer
                            Scammer

                            Just another loser troll who lives on welfare.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Playa Sucia and Crashboat




                              ...
                              "U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

                              When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X