Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"" Eat Your Heart Out Vegas II ""

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "" Eat Your Heart Out Vegas II ""

    You will never see them headline in Vegas !!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0GLQPqrkOo&authuser=0
    Last edited by hammer1; 12-09-2021, 08:21 PM. Reason: post video
    "U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

    When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

  • #2
    A duo no one has ever heard of won't be headlining in Vegas?

    Shocking.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by hammer1 View Post
      You will never see them headline in Vegas !!

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0GLQPqrkOo&authuser=0


      I turned up the volume to get the full effect.
      Long Island

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by yyz View Post
        A duo no one has ever heard of won't be headlining in Vegas?

        Shocking.
        you must be no one the problem with Americans is they think they are the center of the universe .... they are not !! they are not a duo they collaborate ... both are superstars ....last time i was in Lost Wages....{2007} IE "Rip Me Off Scotty " I saw Shakira at the MGM she has not been back since .. but performs all over the world to sellouts ...vegas is a bus stop compared to the rest of the planet as far as entertainment goes. have a nice day YY !!
        !!
        "U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

        When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by zoomer View Post
          I turned up the volume to get the full effect.
          I do too !!
          "U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

          When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by hammer1 View Post
            you must be no one the problem with Americans is they think they are the center of the universe .... they are not !! they are not a duo they collaborate ... both are superstars ....last time i was in Lost Wages....{2007} IE "Rip Me Off Scotty " I saw Shakira at the MGM she has not been back since .. but performs all over the world to sellouts ...vegas is a bus stop compared to the rest of the planet as far as entertainment goes. have a nice day YY !!
            !!
            Shakira has had TWO concert tours since 2007-08. TWO!!!!

            Both of them had stops in Vegas.


            Another great call by you.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by yyz View Post
              Shakira has had TWO concert tours since 2007-08. TWO!!!!

              Both of them had stops in Vegas.


              Another great call by you.

              shakira has performed close to 600 concerts
              world wide 2 or 3 in vegas prob more conerts in Lebanon vegas is a bus stop
              for entertainment wire to wire .. i rests my case..
              "U Cannot Looze with the Stuff I Uze"

              When the Man With Experience..;..Meets The Man With Money......................The Man With Money......Leaves with the Experience....

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by hammer1 View Post
                shakira has performed close to 600 concerts
                world wide 2 or 3 in vegas prob more conerts in Lebanon vegas is a bus stop
                for entertainment wire to wire .. i rests my case..

                You change the facts as you see fit. It's what you're best at.

                No one in the US gives a shit about some Columbian, dried up skank. Go figure.

                600 concerts? Pretty dismal for a 30 year career.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Annual visitors per year:


                  Puerto Rico.......3.1 million.

                  Las Vegas.......42 million.


                  Oops!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by yyz View Post
                    Annual visitors per year:


                    Puerto Rico.......3.1 million.

                    3 million of those visits are fans of hammer1's who make the pilgrimage for an autograph. And of course you have the thousands of people that hand deliver hammer1 bags full of one thousand dollar bills

                    hammertime
                    .
                    .

                    CANADA IS HOCKEY!
                    HOCKEY IS CANADA!

                    and of course.............GO LEAFS GO!!!

                    No whammies, No whammies, No whammies......STOP!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I see Adele decided to ruin her career by having residency at Caesars



                      https://www.caesars.com/caesars-palace/shows/adele

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X