BDB or any other entertainment bettors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BDB or any other entertainment bettors

Any insight or thoughts on Emmy winners?
    Just remember how much you paid for this information.

sorry

BDB thinks the Emmy's are fixed
    "Always got the right side, whether or not the bet wins."

Comment

they are fixed.

voters vote and networks buy votes so that they get awards and get more ad dollars.

as per original poster.....

lines look pretty bad this year.

i guess grey's anatomy should win best drama series, but at -252 not really worth a shot.

your best bet is dennis leary -200 for best actor in drama series for rescue me. then hedge it with keifer sutherland for "24" at +454. the other 3 guys have no shot.

so 200 for 100 on leary and 100 for 454 on sutherland as an example. keifer could win and its break even if you don't.

a longshot worth a flyer is allison janney who plays cj on west wing. she's already got 4 emmys why not a 5th. i watched the show and she's a great actress. at +470 worth a small shot.

gl

Comment

Thanks for response and insight. Appreciated.
        Just remember how much you paid for this information.

Comment

BDB -

Any thoughts on the o/u on Invincible? It's 15 milliion. I think it goes over but I just wanted your thoughts. Thanks in advance
          Dear God -

I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with huge boobs who owns a liquor store and a boat. This doesn't rhyme and I don't give a shit. AMEN!

Comment

came across this....

http://www.timeforaol.com/emmys_tv/p...9868_1,00.html
            "Always got the right side, whether or not the bet wins."

Comment

Originally posted by BleedDodgerBlue View Post
              they are fixed.

voters vote and networks buy votes so that they get awards and get more ad dollars.

as per original poster.....

lines look pretty bad this year.

i guess grey's anatomy should win best drama series, but at -252 not really worth a shot.

your best bet is dennis leary -200 for best actor in drama series for rescue me. then hedge it with keifer sutherland for "24" at +454. the other 3 guys have no shot.

so 200 for 100 on leary and 100 for 454 on sutherland as an example. keifer could win and its break even if you don't.

a longshot worth a flyer is allison janney who plays cj on west wing. she's already got 4 emmys why not a 5th. i watched the show and she's a great actress. at +470 worth a small shot.

gl
              Good call on Keifer, and nice price.

Comment

thanks blackman

made some ok money on the emmys this year, but certainly nothing to retire on.

i'm glad keifer won, not just for the money, but he's great in 24.

i think a lot of people were playing the fav, hedge 2nd fave on pinny at least as for the last two days they really on had will the fav win lines, and not lines on much else.

was really surprised to see 24 win best drama. good for it. great show and deserves the accolades. never seen greys anatomy except bits when wife is watching, but 24 is imo great.

gl

Comment

was this a scew-up?

http://hotair.com/archives/2006/08/2...ucky-accident/

Comment

Working...
                  X