Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if mich st wants to have a chance to win this game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if mich st wants to have a chance to win this game...

they`re probably going to have to make a qb change....the guy`s body language screams "i`m defeated"
    German shepherd walks into the Western Union to send a telegram. The rate is ten words for a dollar. So he writes on the slip, woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof and hands it to the operator. Guy looks at it and says hey,there are only nine words here. You could send one more woof. Dog says yeah, but that would be silly

thank you connor heyward
    German shepherd walks into the Western Union to send a telegram. The rate is ten words for a dollar. So he writes on the slip, woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof and hands it to the operator. Guy looks at it and says hey,there are only nine words here. You could send one more woof. Dog says yeah, but that would be silly

Comment

Originally posted by gardenweasel View Post
      thank you connor heyward
      from the minute i posted,pitt`s goose was cooked.....

Comment

Originally posted by gardenweasel View Post
        from the minute i posted,pitt`s goose was cooked.....
        Not yet if you’re getting the 3 1/2… 🤷*♂️

Comment

Originally posted by ripken8 View Post
          🤦*♂️

Comment

this one`s on you.....

Comment

🤦*♂️
              Ugh...that hurt.

Hi Rip.
              "I am classy as fuck and you wouldn't know anything about that if you don't drink wine. I am fucking serious."
              Joker

"Warty McMuffin ...........WTF "
              Betone

Comment

Originally posted by Nole View Post
                Ugh...that hurt.

Hi Rip.
                Love ya Nole 🙏🙏🙏

Comment

Love ya Nole 🙏🙏🙏
                  "I am classy as fuck and you wouldn't know anything about that if you don't drink wine. I am fucking serious."
                  Joker

"Warty McMuffin ...........WTF "
                  Betone

Comment

Working...
                  X