Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LSU - K ST....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LSU - K ST....

    Man these books have put themselves in a pickle possibly tonight...Just went off the board...

  • #2
    Originally posted by ejthree View Post
    Man these books have put themselves in a pickle possibly tonight...Just went off the board...
    they're probably calling the NCAA... "YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY PLAY THIS GAME TONIGHT!! IT'S TOO DANGEROUS!!!"

    honestly, i'd be fine with getting my money back. never should have bet this crap fest. (side note, is "crapfest" one word or two?)

    for the life of me, i don't understand the rationale for putting this game after 1/1. nobody gives a fuck. least of all, the players.
    "I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of bubble gum."

    NFL
    Sides 2-3 -3.4 units
    Totals 9-10 -9.9 Units
    ML 4-11 -3.2 Units

    Bowl Games
    Sides 9-10 +14.9
    Totals 12-5 +22.6
    ML 11-12 +16.4

    Comment


    • #3
      it's still up a my outs -9 to -10 / 46.5 to 47

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Smitty View Post
        they're probably calling the NCAA... "YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY PLAY THIS GAME TONIGHT!! IT'S TOO DANGEROUS!!!"

        honestly, i'd be fine with getting my money back. never should have bet this crap fest. (side note, is "crapfest" one word or two?)

        for the life of me, i don't understand the rationale for putting this game after 1/1. nobody gives a fuck. least of all, the players.
        I'm guessing when you use the crap and then add fest to it , you should be able to choose your own poison ...

        Comment


        • #5
          I shit the bed in the last seconds of the Toilet Bowl last night, so who knows what The Crapfest has to offer...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ejthree View Post
            I'm guessing when you use the crap and then add fest to it , you should be able to choose your own poison ...
            makes sense to me. you must be an english professor.
            "I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of bubble gum."

            NFL
            Sides 2-3 -3.4 units
            Totals 9-10 -9.9 Units
            ML 4-11 -3.2 Units

            Bowl Games
            Sides 9-10 +14.9
            Totals 12-5 +22.6
            ML 11-12 +16.4

            Comment


            • #7
              I don't believe I've read through any thread to see why this game is playing today after the CFP games over the past weekend and the other bowl games before Christmas!! Both teams played below par all year, had 6-6 and 7-5 records, one coach is gone the other is still in place and they are playing in TEXASSSSSS? Did Jerry Jones have something to do with this?

              I had LSU +3 1/2 and saw the line climb!! LSU is not that bad but they have no QB as he put himself in transfer protocol so who knows what will happen?

              Good luck ya'll!
              All picks are 1 unit unless noted with MLB totals laying -115

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Smitty View Post
                makes sense to me. you must be an english professor.
                Sometimes i think I am after a glass or two of red....lol

                Comment

                Working...
                X