Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021-22 nFl PiCkS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by WildBillPicks7 View Post
    Shit year in the NFL!! But there's time to get back to even!!

    NFL REVENGE GAME OF YEAR: Steelers +3 1/2 (10 units)

    Steelers +145 (10 units)


    77-95, -50.7 units, as of 9/26/21
    add:

    Over 46 Minny/Packers (5 units)

    LV +5 - both teams need wins, Colts are in the post season, Raiders need it to get into the next season

    Over 37 NYG/Chi

    Over 45 1/2 TB/NJ

    Over 44 Atl/Buff

    Philly -4

    Tenn -3

    Balt +3 1/2 (5 units) - Ravens trying to make the best of a shitty year

    Over 44 Hou/SF

    AZ +5 1/2 (5 units) - Kyler in his home state vs Boys, Boys want to lock up Division, AZ on a skid

    Over 38 Car/NO

    Over 42 Det/Sea
    All picks are 1 unit unless noted with MLB totals laying -115

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by WildBillPicks7 View Post
      Shit year in the NFL!! But there's time to get back to even!!

      NFL REVENGE GAME OF YEAR: Steelers +3 1/2 (10 units)

      Steelers +145 (10 units)


      77-95, -50.7 units, as of 9/26/21
      You got Osmium Balls... assuming this is 2k on these Steelers , this bet has got my dander up... was thinking about calling it a season, but may get back on field tomorrow..I roll heavy and it can be exhausting. Ben is like watching a cuckoo clock ring at 12pm... is Cleveland banged up still, does this game mean anything?

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by WildBillPicks7 View Post
        Shit year in the NFL!! But there's time to get back to even!!

        NFL REVENGE GAME OF YEAR: Steelers +3 1/2 (10 units)

        Steelers +145 (10 units)


        77-95, -50.7 units, as of 9/26/21
        All picks are 1 unit unless noted with MLB totals laying -115

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by rocky mountain View Post
          You got Osmium Balls... assuming this is 2k on these Steelers , this bet has got my dander up... was thinking about calling it a season, but may get back on field tomorrow..I roll heavy and it can be exhausting. Ben is like watching a cuckoo clock ring at 12pm... is Cleveland banged up still, does this game mean anything?
          Loved this game when I saw the line didn’t care about getting points so much. Hope u played along.

          All picks are 1 unit unless noted with MLB totals laying -115

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by WildBillPicks7 View Post
            Loved this game when I saw the line didn’t care about getting points so much. Hope u played along.

            Congrats! Nice call. I didn't , I hated both teams. I came in live near the end of the 2nd half at total under 33.5 , a good number and betting on Browns not to score end of the half. That worked. I've been red hot on lives in these types of games. I laid off the 32.5 and got the key # i wanted of 33.5 and locked in, needless to say all that garbage at the end ruined my hot streak. So ridiculous that didn't hit , if you watched from my lens. But its your moment, congrats again..

            Comment


            • #81
              HUGE WEEKEND in the NFL!!! Winning straight up with the Steelers even with the line swing, they win by 12 opening as dogs? Really Vegas? WOW!! 9-3-2, pushes on Atl/Buff total and Philly -4, +40.2 units, gaining back some traction, yet still in the red for the NFL season.

              This is the last full weekend of football and should be unique as far as who plays and who don't on this last weekend and which coaches are basically on the Hot Seat, starting in the NEW YAWK with the Giants and Seattle with Pete Carroll losing some favor though his talent level is down on the roster, you can't win with just Russell at QB!!



              86-98-5, -10.5 units, as of 9/26/21

              WON TOTAL OF YEAR: Over 43 NYG/LAC, WINNER
              GAME OF YEAR: Arizona -2 1/2 vs Rams, LOSER
              REVENGE GAME OF YEAR: Pittsburgh +3 1/2, 1/3/22, WINNER, CL -1
              10 unit MONEY LINE: Pittsburgh +145, 1/3/22, WINNER, CL -105
              All picks are 1 unit unless noted with MLB totals laying -115

              Comment


              • #82
                Last week in the NFL Regular Season!!

                BOL

                Denver +10 1/2

                Philly +7

                Over 44 1/2 GB/Det

                Jax +15 1/2

                Over 43 Tenn/Hou

                Pitt +5 1/2

                Over 41 1/2 Pitt/Balt

                Cincy +5

                Over 40 NE/Miami

                Tampa -8

                Over 41 1/2 Car/TB

                Over 40 NO/Atl

                Sea +6 1/2

                LV +3

                Over 49 1/2 LAC/LV



                86-98-5, -10.5 units, as of 9/26/21

                WON TOTAL OF YEAR: Over 43 NYG/LAC, WINNER
                GAME OF YEAR: Arizona -2 1/2 vs Rams, LOSER
                REVENGE GAME OF YEAR: Pittsburgh +3 1/2, 1/3/22, WINNER, CL -1
                10 unit MONEY LINE: Pittsburgh +145, 1/3/22, WINNER, CL -105
                All picks are 1 unit unless noted with MLB totals laying -115

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by WildBillPicks7 View Post
                  Last week in the NFL Regular Season!!

                  BOL

                  Denver +10 1/2

                  Philly +7

                  Over 44 1/2 GB/Det

                  Jax +15 1/2

                  Over 43 Tenn/Hou

                  Pitt +5 1/2

                  Over 41 1/2 Pitt/Balt

                  Cincy +5

                  Over 40 NE/Miami

                  Tampa -8

                  Over 41 1/2 Car/TB

                  Over 40 NO/Atl

                  Sea +6 1/2

                  LV +3

                  Over 49 1/2 LAC/LV



                  86-98-5, -10.5 units, as of 9/26/21

                  WON TOTAL OF YEAR: Over 43 NYG/LAC, WINNER
                  GAME OF YEAR: Arizona -2 1/2 vs Rams, LOSER
                  REVENGE GAME OF YEAR: Pittsburgh +3 1/2, 1/3/22, WINNER, CL -1
                  10 unit MONEY LINE: Pittsburgh +145, 1/3/22, WINNER, CL -105
                  Nice comeback WW!

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by WildBillPicks7 View Post
                    Last week in the NFL Regular Season!!

                    BOL

                    Denver +10 1/2

                    Philly +7

                    Over 44 1/2 GB/Det

                    Jax +15 1/2

                    Over 43 Tenn/Hou

                    Pitt +5 1/2

                    Over 41 1/2 Pitt/Balt

                    Cincy +5

                    Over 40 NE/Miami

                    Tampa -8

                    Over 41 1/2 Car/TB

                    Over 40 NO/Atl

                    Sea +6 1/2

                    LV +3

                    Over 49 1/2 LAC/LV



                    86-98-5, -10.5 units, as of 9/26/21

                    WON TOTAL OF YEAR: Over 43 NYG/LAC, WINNER
                    GAME OF YEAR: Arizona -2 1/2 vs Rams, LOSER
                    REVENGE GAME OF YEAR: Pittsburgh +3 1/2, 1/3/22, WINNER, CL -1
                    10 unit MONEY LINE: Pittsburgh +145, 1/3/22, WINNER, CL -105
                    12-2, +9.8 units on the last week in Regular season.
                    All picks are 1 unit unless noted with MLB totals laying -115

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by WildBillPicks7 View Post
                      12-2, +9.8 units on the last week in Regular season.
                      Good comeback eh?

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by rocky mountain View Post
                        Good comeback eh?
                        Working like a dawg!!!
                        All picks are 1 unit unless noted with MLB totals laying -115

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Great day yesterday… always appreciate your posted plays .. was definitely day off the dawgs!!! Good luck tonight on the other side😬😬

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by OWENS81 View Post
                            Great day yesterday… always appreciate your posted plays .. was definitely day off the dawgs!!! Good luck tonight on the other side😬😬
                            Always taking Bama as a dog under Saban. Thanks OWENS!!
                            All picks are 1 unit unless noted with MLB totals laying -115

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              WiLd RiDe To ThE SuPeRbOwL

                              Cincy -5 - Too many offensive weapons, Raiders won in OT will lose their zip in the 2H

                              NE +4 - Patriots evenly matched, both teams won on the road, NE on MNF with a nice wind storm, weather could be an issue here too

                              Over 51 SF/Dal

                              Over 46 1/2 Pitt/KC (5 units) - Pitt lucky to be here, won in OT on Sunday, KC too many weapons and Big Ben easy to target for Chris Jones

                              Over 49 1/2 AZ/LAR (5 units)


                              AZ +4 - If not for turnovers this games line may be off


                              98-100-6, -.70 units, as of 9/26/21

                              WON TOTAL OF YEAR: Over 43 NYG/LAC, WINNER
                              GAME OF YEAR: Arizona -2 1/2 vs Rams, LOSER
                              REVENGE GAME OF YEAR: Pittsburgh +3 1/2, 1/3/22, WINNER, CL -1
                              10 unit MONEY LINE: Pittsburgh +145, 1/3/22, WINNER, CL -105
                              12-2, +9.8 units on the last week in Regular season.
                              All picks are 1 unit unless noted with MLB totals laying -115

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Saturday 1/22/22 & Sunday 1/23/22

                                Cincy +3 1/2
                                SF +5 1/2
                                TB -3
                                Over 48 1/2 LAR/TB
                                KC -2
                                Under 55 Buf/KC


                                100-104-6, -3.5 units, as of 9/26/21

                                WON TOTAL OF YEAR: Over 43 NYG/LAC, WINNER
                                GAME OF YEAR: Arizona -2 1/2 vs Rams, LOSER
                                REVENGE GAME OF YEAR: Pittsburgh +3 1/2, 1/3/22, WINNER, CL -1
                                10 unit MONEY LINE: Pittsburgh +145, 1/3/22, WINNER, CL -105
                                12-2, +9.8 units on the last week in Regular season.
                                All picks are 1 unit unless noted with MLB totals laying -115

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X