Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021-22 nFl PiCkS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2021-22 nFl PiCkS

    7 pt: LV +3 & TB +6

    LV -4
    TB -1

    0-0, ytd, 9/26/21
    All picks are 1 unit unless noted with MLB totals laying -115

  • #2
    MNF

    Philly +3 1/2
    7 pt: Philly 10 1/2 & Over 44 1/2

    0-2, -2.2 sides
    0-1, -1.1 teasers
    0-3, -3.3 units, as of 9/26/21
    All picks are 1 unit unless noted with MLB totals laying -115

    Comment


    • #3
      Inauspicious beginning to the NFL after 3 weeks.

      0-3, -3.3 sides
      0-2, -2.2 teasers
      0-5, -5.5 units, as of 9/26/21
      All picks are 1 unit unless noted with MLB totals laying -115

      Comment


      • #4
        Week 4

        Over 54 1/2 KC/Philly
        TB -6 1/2
        Pitt +7
        LV +4 1/2
        AZ +5 1/2
        Detroit +3

        0-3, -3.3 sides
        0-2, -2.2 teasers
        0-5, -5.5 units, as of 9/26/21
        All picks are 1 unit unless noted with MLB totals laying -115

        Comment


        • #5
          hopefully your perfect record does a 180 pretty darn soon
          If something is important enough, one should try to suceed even if the probable outcome is failure, quote Elon Musk

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by WildBillPicks7 View Post
            Week 4

            Over 54 1/2 KC/Philly
            TB -6 1/2
            Pitt +7
            LV +4 1/2
            AZ +5 1/2
            Detroit +3

            0-3, -3.3 sides
            0-2, -2.2 teasers
            0-5, -5.5 units, as of 9/26/21
            TNF

            Cincy pk & Over 39 (5 units) 7 pt teaser - Jags off turnover blitz vs Cards last week, vs uptick team in Bengals whom took Pittsburgh's miscues and lack of execution to a road win, Burrow vs ol' OSU coach tonight and rematch with Clemson QB Lawrence. Cincy "D" is just better as well and they have better overall skill players!!
            All picks are 1 unit unless noted with MLB totals laying -115

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by baby johnson View Post
              hopefully your perfect record does a 180 pretty darn soon
              All picks are 1 unit unless noted with MLB totals laying -115

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by WildBillPicks7 View Post
                TNF

                Cincy pk & Over 39 (5 units) 7 pt teaser - Jags off turnover blitz vs Cards last week, vs uptick team in Bengals whom took Pittsburgh's miscues and lack of execution to a road win, Burrow vs ol' OSU coach tonight and rematch with Clemson QB Lawrence. Cincy "D" is just better as well and they have better overall skill players!!
                WINNER

                Week 4

                Over 54 1/2 KC/Philly
                TB -6 1/2
                Pitt +7
                LV +4 1/2
                AZ +5 1/2
                Detroit +3

                0-3, -3.3 sides
                0-0, totals
                0-0, money lines
                1-2, +2.8 teasers
                1-5, -.5 units, as of 9/26/21
                All picks are 1 unit unless noted with MLB totals laying -115

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by WildBillPicks7 View Post
                  WINNER

                  Week 4

                  Over 54 1/2 KC/Philly
                  TB -6 1/2
                  Pitt +7
                  LV +4 1/2
                  AZ +5 1/2
                  Detroit +3 (5 units)

                  0-3, -3.3 sides
                  0-0, totals
                  0-0, money lines
                  1-2, +2.8 teasers
                  1-5, -.5 units, as of 9/26/21
                  Detroit upgraded to (5 unit play)

                  add:

                  7 pt: Det +10, TB pk, Denver +7 1/2, Over 47 KC/Philly
                  All picks are 1 unit unless noted with MLB totals laying -115

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Have a play pending on LV +4 1/2, crappy finishes and happenings in the TB/NE, Denver games. Detroit with Campbell as HC is atrocious!!!

                    7 pt: LV +10 1/2 & Under 58 1/2 (5 units) Chargers off big road win @ KC, LV proving they have a chip on their shoulder, check status of Jacobs, however their backs are strong along with receivers!!

                    BOL!!
                    All picks are 1 unit unless noted with MLB totals laying -115

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      This is my worst beginning to a football season EVAHHHHHHH!!! I'll be bock!! Slowly but shirley!!



                      1-7, -11.1 sides
                      0-0, totals
                      0-0, money lines
                      1-4, -3.3 teasers
                      2-11, -14.4 units, as of 9/26/21
                      All picks are 1 unit unless noted with MLB totals laying -115

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Week 5

                        7 pt: Seattle +9 1/2 & Over 46 (1 unit)



                        1-7, -11.1 sides
                        0-0, totals
                        0-0, money lines
                        1-4, -3.3 teasers
                        2-11, -14.4 units, as of 9/26/21
                        All picks are 1 unit unless noted with MLB totals laying -115

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Fucking doinks & missed opportunities cost the teaser!! Argh!!

                          10/10 - 10/11

                          Atlanta -3
                          Philly +4 1/2
                          NO -1 1/2
                          Jags +4 1/2 (5 units) - Lawrence is ready to get his 1st notch win in the NFL even with Meyer distraction
                          Over 51 GB/Cincy
                          Houston +8 1/2 - Pats off SNF vs Brady bunch n shit, Houston off beat down
                          Faiders -5 1/2 - Bears beat a bad Lions team and MNF bounce as Raiders sucked, they get it back at home
                          Under 47 Clev/LAC
                          Under 52 1/2 NYG/Dal
                          SF +5 1/2
                          Over 56 1/2 Buf/KC
                          KC -2 1/2

                          Baltimore -7



                          1-7, -11.1 sides
                          0-0, totals
                          0-0, money lines
                          1-5, -3.3 teasers
                          2-12, -15.5 units, as of 9/26/21
                          All picks are 1 unit unless noted with MLB totals laying -115

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            1-6, -5.6, 1 unit sides
                            0-1, -5.5, 5 unit sides
                            0-0, totals
                            0-0, money lines
                            0-3, -3.3 teasers
                            1-2, -6.0, 5 unit teaser
                            2-12, -15.5 units, as of 9/26/21
                            All picks are 1 unit unless noted with MLB totals laying -115

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by WildBillPicks7 View Post
                              Fucking doinks & missed opportunities cost the teaser!! Argh!!

                              10/10 - 10/11

                              Atlanta -3
                              Philly +4 1/2
                              NO -1 1/2
                              Jags +4 1/2 (5 units) - Lawrence is ready to get his 1st notch win in the NFL even with Meyer distraction
                              Over 51 GB/Cincy
                              Houston +8 1/2 - Pats off SNF vs Brady bunch n shit, Houston off beat down
                              Faiders -5 1/2 - Bears beat a bad Lions team and MNF bounce as Raiders sucked, they get it back at home
                              Under 47 Clev/LAC
                              Under 52 1/2 NYG/Dal
                              SF +5 1/2
                              Over 56 1/2 Buf/KC
                              KC -2 1/2

                              Baltimore -7



                              1-7, -11.1 sides
                              0-0, totals
                              0-0, money lines
                              1-5, -3.3 teasers
                              2-12, -15.5 units, as of 9/26/21
                              2H: Balt -5 1/2 & Over 24

                              GLE!!
                              All picks are 1 unit unless noted with MLB totals laying -115

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X