No announcement yet.

Soccer 2022 August-December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough one Kid. I am sure you will bounce back.
    "You may be a genius, but your not very smart!"

Comment

• Live 57

usa 10* to win 13*
      Usa wins 1-0 5* to win 13*

Comment

• Originally posted by PittsburghKid View Post
        Live 57

usa 10* to win 13*
        Usa wins 1-0 5* to win 13*
        Thought they’d find a way to win. Just dreadful. Poor form and nothing that excites me.

Comment

• Was hoping to see some comments from you or Bason on this. I did not see either of the matches so I am just going off of results and statistics but I don't see much that would give me optimism about this teams chances of doing much at the world cup. Looks like world class competition is above this teams ability. Not playing Trinidad and Tobago. Japan dominated them then this garbage. Did I see at one time recently that the u.s. team was ranked in the top 20 in the world? Where is Saudi Arabia ranked? What league would you put the team in if you had to put them in the European nations league? I think they struggle with almost any European team except the D league teams. Just some thoughts from a frustrated gambler who needed a u.s. victory to close out a small parlay.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdg226 View Post
            Was hoping to see some comments from you or Bason on this. I did not see either of the matches so I am just going off of results and statistics but I don't see much that would give me optimism about this teams chances of doing much at the world cup. Looks like world class competition is above this teams ability. Not playing Trinidad and Tobago. Japan dominated them then this garbage. Did I see at one time recently that the u.s. team was ranked in the top 20 in the world? Where is Saudi Arabia ranked? What league would you put the team in if you had to put them in the European nations league? I think they struggle with almost any European team except the D league teams. Just some thoughts from a frustrated gambler who needed a u.s. victory to close out a small parlay.
            Hey buddy I’ll elaborate on this in a day or two

Comment

• MLS

Seattle 10* to win 14*
              Seattle -1 10* to win 27*
              Seattle/cin fh over 1 17* to win 10*
              Seattle fh pk 14* to win 10*
              Seattle fh -1 5* to win 30*
              Seattle pk 14* to win 10*

Comment

• what's up, kid? hope all is well... just checking in to say hi and to let any of the noobs in the thread know how to follow along with ur squad. hopefully this link works:

Avonworth Girls Soccer (@AGSLopes) / Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnyb View Post
                  what's up, kid? hope all is well... just checking in to say hi and to let any of the noobs in the thread know how to follow along with ur squad. hopefully this link works:

Avonworth Girls Soccer (@AGSLopes) / Twitter
                  Thanks buddy I appreciate it! Everything is good just been super busy. Haven’t had time to properly look at games.. we’ve had some injuries including our sophomore who’s the eighth rank player in the country. She’s out for the rest of the regular season. Hoping to get her back for playoffs in four weeks.. we’ve also had some other injuries last night we won 1-0 but our starting left back got injured 20 minutes in the game we had a freshman go in and fill in for the remaining and she did superb.. we’ve had a few other injuries and people are stepping up.. shows the overall program depth. Obviously there’s no way to replace that he’s ranked player in the whole country but we still have extremely good players around throughout our team.. since she got hurt a NC were 2-0 .
                  hoping to have time to handicap games soon just a busy time and very tired s worn down

Comment

• Won 4-0 today fantastic performance. Picked up another injury though our freshman who played the remaining 60 minutes the other day for an injured outside back strain her hamstring today in the 40th minute so another freshman came in and picked up right where the previous players have left off the depth is really showing right now

Comment

• Congrats on the win. Hope the injuries heal quickly.

Comment

• Afternoon tilt vs north Catholic for conference title 2nd to last regular season game. NC is broadcasting it if Anyone wants to tune in. We’re only down 2 starters so hoping to be healthy for playoffs

https://northcatholicathletics.org/n...e-on-ncsn.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by PittsburghKid View Post
                          Afternoon tilt vs north Catholic for conference title 2nd to last regular season game. NC is broadcasting it if Anyone wants to tune in. We’re only down 2 starters so hoping to be healthy for playoffs

https://northcatholicathletics.org/n...e-on-ncsn.aspx
                          Caught last part of 1st half. The NC announcers were appalled at the foul on their keeper. I didnt see the move just prior to the 1st goal but they kept wanting to call it a bicycle kick.

Good luck in post season

Comment

• Champs league

spurs 20* to win 10*
                            ajax pk 5* to win 10 +

won our first round game last night 10-0 lol still battling injuries we play Saturday at two
                            Last edited by PittsburghKid; 10-26-2022, 01:46 PM. Reason: Posted that i Ajax pick line incorrectly

Comment

• I’ll update record and everything soon just been an awfully crazy couple weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazy Fingers View Post

Caught last part of 1st half. The NC announcers were appalled at the foul on their keeper. I didnt see the move just prior to the 1st goal but they kept wanting to call it a bicycle kick.

Good luck in post season
                                Lol It definitely wasn’t a bicycle kick the girl extending her right leg outward from her body and deflect the ball off the post

Comment

Working...
                                X