Oddball corner bet-advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oddball corner bet-advise

As a degenerate gambler, I had a bet on a German soccer game, over .5 corners between 10 minutes and 19:59 minutes. A corner was awarded at 19:26 minutes, the corner was taken right on literally 19:59-20:00. I was watching LIVE and rewound to get exact timing. Bovada marked it as a loss and i have been going back and forth all week. In the rules it does not state that corner MUST be taken, its simply a corner by 19:59. They provided links to foxsports and https://bsportsfan.com/r/5174415/Bochum-vs-Cologne as proof.

It's not a big deal, BUT technically i think it is a winner, if one has to wait until the corner is taken, in theory a corner could be given say 17th minute, but due to injury etc., the corner may not be taken for 3/4 minutes?

Any thoughts welcome.......

Regards,
    Paul
    "This time next year we'll be millionaires Rodney"
    Dell Boy circa 1989

That’s a winner. As long as the ball goes over the end line before 19:59 it’s a winner. Does not matter when the kick takes place.

Comment

Hi Pittsburgh, that is what I thought TBH, and looked at their rules etc. and saw nothing that stated the corner had to be literally taken after awarded by the time allotted. I will ping them again (for the 3rd time) on this. It's only $100 but it's the principle!!!
      Thanks,
      Scratcher
      Dell Boy circa 1989

Comment

bet365 rules:

Bets are settled on what time the corner is actually taken (not the time it is awarded).

imo this is the rule bookies use. i hope they give you winner

Motto panukeiku !

Comment

Originally posted by Snafu View Post
          bet365 rules:

Bets are settled on what time the corner is actually taken (not the time it is awarded).

imo this is the rule bookies use. i hope they give you winner

Hi Snafu, that seems a bit unfair as there could be an injury etc., that could hold up play for a few minutes and the clock never stops, therefore the corner is not taken until play resumes? Still debating it with them!!!
          Scratcher
          Dell Boy circa 1989

Comment

Working...
          X