total bullshit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• total bullshit

so your going to delete the service plays, well then fuck this site, I joined for one reason and that was to see what others had to say about betting on this site. And if your going to delete this idea then why bother, If I wanted to talk to people on other shit I could call my x wife. This is stupid and you will lose tons of people on here. I look for this site to select my plays, and I can see that is a waste of time now. So please delete me ass also, for if madjack thinks he is better then other sites then fuck him. Are they paying you under the table so you do not put there picks on the site, I guess they are.

this place is on fumes

Comment

Originally posted by drugrep1 View Post
      so your going to delete the service plays, well then fuck this site, I joined for one reason and that was to see what others had to say about betting on this site. And if your going to delete this idea then why bother, If I wanted to talk to people on other shit I could call my x wife. This is stupid and you will lose tons of people on here. I look for this site to select my plays, and I can see that is a waste of time now. So please delete me ass also, for if madjack thinks he is better then other sites then fuck him. Are they paying you under the table so you do not put there picks on the site, I guess they are.
      you tell em brother.....A mother fucking MEN

good to see you joined a site to see ripped off content of service sites. you probably had a lot to offer.

he might lose tons of people who do nothing and try to get free chit in life.....but the site will probably still survive.

let us know if you need anything in the future.....fwiw BIG JIM from the Reno Syndicate loves the trojans tonight. Has 3 stars, a moon, and a POY on them.

gl

Comment

Hey Drugs

Forget the service picks. Just read ATSpread's stuff. He's another one with a mouse in his pocket. Right up your alley and he hasn't gone over the line yet so he's still posting.
        "Always got the right side, whether or not the bet wins."

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyBlueChip View Post
          this place is on fumes

you are still smelling the dirty diaper
          '...Coconut ya planted has turned to shade...'

Comment

some services do not want their content posted for FREE so I asked you guys to not post those services and i was ignored.

not my fault, you guys were warned.

go buy the service if you can't pick your own games. sheese!

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyBlueChip View Post
              this place is on fumes

Comment

HEY!

When did we get to start saying "fuck" in here????

Comment

Originally posted by yyz View Post
                  HEY!

When did we get to start saying "fuck" in here????
                  why not

i decided, fuck it.

i mean, what's the difference? fcuk, fking, fuk?

fuck it

Comment

Originally posted by MadJack View Post
                    why not

i decided, fuck it.

i mean, what's the difference? fcuk, fking, fuk?

fuck it
                    Buddy ain't gonna like it!!
                    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave in a pristine well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting " Holy Shit... What a Ride!!"

Comment

your missing he point

so where do you fine ats sheet? and your missing the point. A sports forum is just that a forum to see what others are saying. And if Dr Bob or whom ever list there services and a peson on your site who pays for this service wants to share then it is his business to do so. Dr Bob or whomever does not have the right to not allow this person who paid for his service to share that with his friends without trying to make money on his posting. And for you MadJack to ban this type of thing on your site is stupid. If those that pay for a service want to share then you should be happy for those people to add this to your site free of charge it just allows you to get more members to join your site to see what is going on. And when you ban this servicer your just hurting yourself and this site. So I would hope you would reconsider and put this service play back in play and tell Dr. Bob and others to chill out, and if he was so sure of his bets and never took a loss I would say fine, but his wrong as much as he is right look at his last years record, if you bet with him you would have lost your ass. So let us see what others have as far as picks go and let us choose, it is a free site and I would hope you would reconsider.

Comment

pretty funny for a guy to get enraged that you are taking away his free handout.

I still like typing fock better. dawgball uses feck, and I've never liked that.

Comment

tell Dr. Bob and others to chill out, and if he was so sure of his bets and never took a loss I would say fine, but his wrong as much as he is right look at his last years record,
                          Then why do you want them?
                          Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave in a pristine well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting " Holy Shit... What a Ride!!"

Comment

so where do you fine ats sheet? and your missing the point. A sports forum is just that a forum to see what others are saying. And if Dr Bob or whom ever list there services and a peson on your site who pays for this service wants to share then it is his business to do so.
                            . . . you're missing one step to finish Jack's argument.

Thanks for the camaraderie - I'm gonna miss you

Comment

He's a college kid who can't spell and pissed because he's going to have to eat Mac & Cheese now!!

Comment

Working...
                              X