Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just some good ole law and order MAGAts....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skulnik View Post
    Hey Chrry, any UPDATES you want to share?

LMFAO!!!!!

Update:

Crooked jury let's terrorists off hook.

Comment

Where is Chrry ChickenShit?

Comment

Hey Chrry, any UPDATES you want to share?

LMFAO!!!!!
        You said they were Antifa.

Law and Order only matters when people you don't like commit crimes. I guess that's where you and I are different. I don't root for criminals just because they vote like me.
        “Religion might be helpful in death, but education is helpful in life.” — Anonymous

"Objective, verifiable facts no longer matter as much as our preconceptions and passions do." - Eric Frazier

"Half the truth is often a great lie." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by WhatsHisNuts View Post
          You said they were Antifa.

Law and Order only matters when people you don't like commit crimes. I guess that's where you and I are different. I don't root for criminals just because they vote like me.
          F B I

Hope this helps.

Comment

EXCLUSIVE: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., is seeking answers from the Justice Department (DOJ) on whether the FBI "entrapped" defendants in the Gov. Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping plot and whether the high-profile charges in Michigan were politically motivated to hurt former President Trump before the 2020 presidential election.

Greene on Wednesday sent a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland and FBI Director Christopher Wray that backs defense lawyer claims that four defendants charged with conspiring to kidnap Whitmer were steered by undercover FBI agents and informants.

Comment

EXCLUSIVE: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., is seeking answers from the Justice Department (DOJ) on whether the FBI "entrapped" defendants in the Gov. Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping plot and whether the high-profile charges in Michigan were politically motivated to hurt former President Trump before the 2020 presidential election.

Greene on Wednesday sent a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland and FBI Director Christopher Wray that backs defense lawyer claims that four defendants charged with conspiring to kidnap Whitmer were steered by undercover FBI agents and informants.
              You can't be fucking serious. MTG? Nobody with a functioning brain takes her seriously. No offense.
              “Religion might be helpful in death, but education is helpful in life.” — Anonymous

"Objective, verifiable facts no longer matter as much as our preconceptions and passions do." - Eric Frazier

"Half the truth is often a great lie." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
              X