X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday Night Picks

Blue Jays -116
    Yankees/Red Sox OVER 8.5
    Last edited by MLB_Kid; 09-14-2022, 06:07 PM.

Good luck! Thanks for posting

Go Team

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Shelby View Post
      Good luck! Thanks for posting
      Sorry for posting so late. Good luck tonight.

Comment

Hey Boss….. u gonna stop this clown?
        Good luck and kick ass
        Coach Burns

Comment

Originally posted by Coach Burns View Post
          Hey Boss….. u gonna stop this clown?
          Why? I haven't gone in any of his threads to cause issues. I'm posting my own plays. If you don't like my username I will gladly change it if I'm allowed to.

Comment

Agree with Coach

Comment

I won't cause any more problems. I'll just post my picks and give props to others. No more negativity.

Comment

Originally posted by MLB_Kid View Post
                I won't cause any more problems. I'll just post my picks and give props to others. No more negativity.
                I think you're trying to be funny, in which case, I assure you NO ONE IS LAUGHING! Or...you are intentionally trying to be an asshole,
                in which case you are succeeding. I'm sure anyone will tell you the Kid is one of the 2 or 3 best cappers on here, so we don't appreciate
                your bullshit! This is serious shit to most of us...so just go away dude!

The true measure of an individual is how they treat a person who can do them absolutely no good.

Author Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by ChasDee View Post

I think you're trying to be funny, in which case, I assure you NO ONE IS LAUGHING! Or...you are intentionally trying to be an asshole,
                  in which case you are succeeding. I'm sure anyone will tell you the Kid is one of the 2 or 3 best cappers on here, so we don't appreciate
                  your bullshit! This is serious shit to most of us...so just go away dude!

It is serious. Agreed. No more negativity.

Comment

I don’t understand why you/y’all are doing this shit. NBA Infant and MLB Kid??? Why? It isn’t funny. Change your name
                    Last edited by Bryan4Au; 09-14-2022, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan4Au View Post
                      I don’t understand why you/y’all are doing this shit. NBA Infant and MLB Kid??? Why? It isn’t funny.
                      I put MLB_Kid because I posted pending plays with the previous name. The SF Giants won, and I have two FB plays tomorrow. If my username is a problem I'll change it. How can I change my username?

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan4Au View Post
                        I don’t understand why you/y’all are doing this shit. NBA Infant and MLB Kid??? Why? It isn’t funny. Change your name
                        It’s like every other attention whore…ignore it and they go away. Clowns like this come and go.
                        "I feel bad for people that don't drink, because when they wake up that's the best that they are gonna feel all day."

Comment

***ADDING***

Diamondbacks ML (Even)

Comment

Working...
                          X