Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 505
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    lubbock, Texas
    Posts
    5,390

    OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jack i have loved your site for 9 years. For some reason in the past 3 weeks i have seen nothing but people being negative and so worried if a guys record or juice is being accounted for. Guys not saying one positive thing about winning, only worried about ones record or amounts betting, but continuing to say nothing constructive about the picks or contributing to this thread. I am tired of all the bullshit and like i stated numerous times, you spend hours studying each day, time to study so many angles, lines, trends, money movement, percentages and so on.Then finally come up with a few select games and take the time to get the games to a select few first and then bet your own games and then take the time to post on this site. I have never in ten years went into somebodies thread and said you did'nt add juice, or your record is 3 games off or i got the line a half point less than you posted so you must have lost also! WTF guys. if you handicapped your own fuck'n games you would see the time it takes , and for what guys? i have said it ten times on here the past nine years. If you have something to say or add to a game, please come in my thread and offer anything you can add for information so WE ALL CAN WIN. Are you guys ever going to get it? In nine years i don't recall ever saying a negitive word to any of you trying to post and win games. Only to people who tail you and never mention it , but if you have a bad week or bad day, they hammer you for something they know nothing about. DID'NT I SAY LAST WEEK if any of you want to post my record or take the time to add up my wins and loses go ahead. I DID SAY THAT GUYS. I said i don't have the time. My sportsbooks are my accountants, i am not your fucking accountant guys. You are driving the good cappers off this site. Then what are you going to do? Good Luck, I am going away for a while until you guys decide what it is on a handicapping site you want? A good capper, or a good bookkeeper. You have just tired me out. I have 2 companies and employ over 70 people. It's tax time right now, i have a buetiful wife who would love a little more attention during basketball season,lol,and i try to play a little golf and a little poker when i am not capping games. I think i will spend a little more time on the golf course until we figure out that we are a TEAM and until we get rid of all the negative bullshit i have been reading the past few weeks, we are just tearing the team apart!

    Good luck to each and everyone of you!

    ARROW
    ARROW
    Last edited by arrow; 03-30-2011 at 08:26 PM.

  2. #2
    Registered User airportis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    6,515
    I stopped reading after you said something about nobody saying anything positive about you winning 38 dimes the past whatever weeks.

    That combined with this thread title and it just seems like you REALLY want some attention.

    I am sure you are a good capper but what are you making a huge fuss for about leaving? Its like you are threatening everyone with "be nice or I wont post here anymore". Maybe thats not how youre meaning to come across but anyone that thinks theyre too big to post sports picks on an internet forum has an issue.

    Who gives a fuck who believes what you bet or what you make? In my personal opinion, the only guys that say how many "dimes" they are wagering are the guys looking for attention. If you pick winners who fucking cares how much youre betting and making? Winning is the only thing that maters, whether it be 10 dollars or 10 dimes. 1-0 is 1-0 no matter how you slice it.

    If people have negative things to say to you on the internet, who gives a shit? Its the fucking internet.

    Not trying to be harsh at all as I dont know your story but I am sick of the guys complaining about shit constantly on here and threatening to not post anymore because people question them. Very few people will give a shit if you leave and there are plenty of other people posting. I am not trying to drive you away but dont come beating your chest like we are all missing out on your posts and its our fault and youre better than us.

    Anyway, hopefully you stick around as per my memory you are a pretty solid capper.

    Best of luck, but I think you could use some thicker skin...it would do you some good.

  3. #3
    Registered User gjn23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    8,986
    you dont have time to calculate the juice on 7 bets (2 losses) in one day but you can write that diatribe??

    comical
    Go Cubs Go!
    Bear Down Chicago Bears!
    Let's Go Hawks!
    Bear Down Arizona!
    Cheer Cheer for Ole Notre Dame!

  4. #4
    Registered User eSKayT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    621
    Bol man, you made me alot of money, sorry for the confusion the other day
    "Nobody circles the wagons like the BUFFALO BILLS"

  5. #5
    Why do people have to make posts stating they are leaving?

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    lubbock, Texas
    Posts
    5,390
    Your right air, i pulled the money and totals out as i really don't know how i stand on this site the last 3 weeks, that is what i am up over 4 different books. thank you because that is not the point i am trying to make. ARROW
    Last edited by arrow; 03-30-2011 at 08:32 PM.

  7. #7
    Registered User airportis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    6,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Trampled Underfoot View Post
    Why do people have to make posts stating they are leaving?
    because they want attention. that is the only reason. same reason they post about their beautiful wives and making 70 dimes in 2 weeks and how many businesses they own.

  8. #8
    Administrator .
    Join Date
    Mar 1999
    Posts
    94,847
    Blog Entries
    81
    moving to general to continue if you want,

    lets stick to the games in the handicapping forums please.

  9. #9
    Registered User airportis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    6,515
    Quote Originally Posted by IE2002 View Post
    moving to general to continue if you want,

    lets stick to the games in the handicapping forums please.

  10. #10
    Registered User zoomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Massapequa Park, NY USA
    Posts
    2,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Trampled Underfoot View Post
    Why do people have to make posts stating they are leaving?
    Because they want to see how many come running to fellate them into staying.
    Long Island

  11. #11
    Jack's Mentor Sportsaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Crustacean Nation
    Posts
    31,950
    Going Away Party here, free admission


    http://madjacksports.com/forum/showt...90105&page=994

  12. #12
    Registered User zoomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Massapequa Park, NY USA
    Posts
    2,254
    Quote Originally Posted by airportis View Post
    I stopped reading after you said something about nobody saying anything positive about you winning 38 dimes the past whatever weeks.

    That combined with this thread title and it just seems like you REALLY want some attention.

    I am sure you are a good capper but what are you making a huge fuss for about leaving? Its like you are threatening everyone with "be nice or I wont post here anymore". Maybe thats not how youre meaning to come across but anyone that thinks theyre too big to post sports picks on an internet forum has an issue.

    Who gives a fuck who believes what you bet or what you make? In my personal opinion, the only guys that say how many "dimes" they are wagering are the guys looking for attention. If you pick winners who fucking cares how much youre betting and making? Winning is the only thing that maters, whether it be 10 dollars or 10 dimes. 1-0 is 1-0 no matter how you slice it.

    If people have negative things to say to you on the internet, who gives a shit? Its the fucking internet.

    Not trying to be harsh at all as I dont know your story but I am sick of the guys complaining about shit constantly on here and threatening to not post anymore because people question them. Very few people will give a shit if you leave and there are plenty of other people posting. I am not trying to drive you away but dont come beating your chest like we are all missing out on your posts and its our fault and youre better than us.

    Anyway, hopefully you stick around as per my memory you are a pretty solid capper.

    Best of luck, but I think you could use some thicker skin...it would do you some good.
    That sums it up nicely.
    Long Island

  13. #13
    arrow,

    I understand what you're trying to say. I'm sure a number of folks here are grateful for you taking the time to post your plays. But I also understand what other people here are saying too, that if you can take the time to post the amount you wager, then it wouldn't take that long to factor in the juice as well. I really don't care if people post how much they wager or not, in fact, I respect that because it shows how much they believe in thier own picks (assuming they're not exaggerating about the amount they're wagering). But one thing I DON'T understand is why did you ramble on about having a beautiful wife, and having companies with 70 people and playing alot of poker and golf?? What does that have to do with anything? It almost looks like you're trying to boast about your real world to people on the internet world and that is actually kinda sad.

  14. #14
    Jack's Mentor Sportsaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Crustacean Nation
    Posts
    31,950
    Put this in the Mini Dumpster........Messing up a good General Forum

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    lubbock, Texas
    Posts
    5,390

    BFL

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFatLooza View Post
    arrow,

    I understand what you're trying to say. I'm sure a number of folks here are grateful for you taking the time to post your plays. But I also understand what other people here are saying too, that if you can take the time to post the amount you wager, then it wouldn't take that long to factor in the juice as well. I really don't care if people post how much they wager or not, in fact, I respect that because it shows how much they believe in thier own picks (assuming they're not exaggerating about the amount they're wagering). But one thing I DON'T understand is why did you ramble on about having a beautiful wife, and having companies with 70 people and playing alot of poker and golf?? What does that have to do with anything? It almost looks like you're trying to boast about your real world to people on the internet world and that is actually kinda sad.
    Because i have work and other resposibilities such as my wife that some of you guys can relate to, sometimes gets put to the back burner this time of year. She knows i treat it as a business and she understands and gives me my space. But i do make sacrifices that maybe i can give a little more attention to if i am not spending so much time on the internet. i am sure some of you understand the point i was trying to make.
    Arrow

  16. #16
    Jack's Mentor Sportsaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Crustacean Nation
    Posts
    31,950
    Quote Originally Posted by arrow View Post
    Because i have work and other resposibilities such as my wife that some of you guys can relate to, sometimes gets put to the back burner this time of year. She knows i treat it as a business and she understands and gives me my space. But i do make sacrifices that maybe i can give a little more attention to if i am not spending so much time on the internet. i am sure some of you understand the point i was trying to make.
    Arrow

  17. #17

  18. #18
    Registered User Elway #1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Greenfield, WI
    Posts
    898
    Thanks for the winners Arrow. I respect your handicapping along with Thunder and a few others. Hate to see you've decided not to post for awhile.

    Not sure where you're from in Wisconsin, but I live in Greenfield where Thunder grew up as well. Wouldn't mind dropping an email to learn more about your buisnesses and sharing a pick or two occasionally.
    My avatar will be a similar picture only with Peyton Manning by 2015". My prediction holds true. Love it. Broncos forever!

    They were right when they made the old saying it doesn't matter whether you win or lose because it only matters if you WIN!"

    "If you can't bet on it or it can end in a tie I'm not watching it!"

  19. #19
    Hopeful Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North of Titletown AKA Boston
    Posts
    7,496
    How can we miss you, if you won't go away?

  20. #20
    Jack's Mentor Sportsaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Crustacean Nation
    Posts
    31,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    How can we miss you, if you won't go away?
    Funny how that works...............




  21. #21
    i heard king69 is looking for a partner somewhere in eastern europe

  22. #22
    Registered User The Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    25,340

  23. #23
    Registered User CryBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Arlington, TX
    Posts
    2,708
    Tough crowd.

    I rarely go into arrow's thread, but I understand what he's trying to say, except for the 70 employees part.

  24. #24
    Registered User The Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    25,340
    Quote Originally Posted by CryBoy View Post
    Tough crowd.

    I rarely go into arrow's thread, but I understand what he's trying to say, except for the 70 employees part.
    I didn't get the tax time remark.

  25. #25
    Genuine Full court press's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great Lakes
    Posts
    6,475
    "Yes, I totally agree with myself now."

    The Boys

  26. #26
    Registered User airportis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    6,515
    arrow, thunder, and boundbook should start up a service. im sure you guys would make a killing and every weekend could go to the Swiss Alps in your G5 jets for some leisurely skiing with your beautiful wives.


  27. #27
    :mj07: Agent 0659's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Gym rat
    Posts
    17,711
    Cliff notes please.

    Maybe my ADHD is getting worse, but I tried to read this shit and just can't even get a couple sentences in.

    Someone get me up to speed.
    "The game honors toughness"- Brad Stevens

  28. #28
    Registered User airportis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    6,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent 0659 View Post
    Cliff notes please.

    Maybe my ADHD is getting worse, but I tried to read this shit and just can't even get a couple sentences in.

    Someone get me up to speed.
    people started questioning arrows record and $ won since he didnt keep a running record or count juice towards his wins.

    he was insulted by people questioning him for whatever reason and made a big stink in this thread about leaving to go hang out with his beautiful wife more.

    45 minutes later he was back posting in the ncaa forum 2nd half plays.


  29. #29
    Registered User Cie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    21,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent 0659 View Post
    Cliff notes please.

    Maybe my ADHD is getting worse, but I tried to read this shit and just can't even get a couple sentences in.

    Someone get me up to speed.
    No shit. I couldn't read 2 lines of the original post. I could be wrong, but think arrow pissed off a couple of folks for cheating on his hilton rewards program. The fallout may be severe, but arrow will not be around for it because he's outta here.
    "There are a lot of places I like, but I like New Orleans better"

    Bob Dylan

  30. #30
    :mj07: Agent 0659's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Gym rat
    Posts
    17,711
    I like Arrow
    "The game honors toughness"- Brad Stevens

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyrightę 1998-2014 J Wooden Corporation, Inc
US CITIZENS PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only.
Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state, or local law(s) is prohibited.

Disclaimer   DMCA Notice