Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 361 to 384 of 384
  1. #361
    Registered User dunclock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    11,889
    looks like you bought a lot of ice for $18

  2. #362
    Under .500 yyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Outside....Now!
    Posts
    32,457
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    Notice I held the kicker going for the $2K

    I never knew anyone to hit that like you do!


    That's the dumbest thing to do, but you hit it!

    Hope in one hand, and shit in the other.......See which one fills up faster.

  3. #363
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    98,623
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by yyz View Post
    I never knew anyone to hit that like you do!


    That's the dumbest thing to do, but you hit it!

    I did it here too!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #364
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    98,623
    Blog Entries
    1
    I did both of those 50 cent hits about 15 minutes apart.

    I threw away a king high straight flush going for the royal.

    Fuck it

  5. #365
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    98,623
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    I did it here too!
    I took the pics before it was done paying me.

  6. #366
    Under .500 yyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Outside....Now!
    Posts
    32,457
    It would seem the 4 of Spades is the key!


    I wish I could have played along side of you!


    Maybe next year, when the Ravens go for a back-to-backer?
    Hope in one hand, and shit in the other.......See which one fills up faster.

  7. #367
    Jack, did you mean to hold the 4? I don't get it

  8. #368
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    98,623
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by cavs View Post
    Jack, did you mean to hold the 4? I don't get it
    Yes. 4 aces with the 2-3-4 pays double.

  9. #369
    Under .500 yyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Outside....Now!
    Posts
    32,457
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    Yes. 4 aces with the 2-3-4 pays double.

    No. It pays times four.


    Hope in one hand, and shit in the other.......See which one fills up faster.

  10. #370
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    98,623
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by yyz View Post
    No. It pays times four.


    Actually it pays 2000 instead of 800

    I play Double Double Bonus

  11. #371
    Under .500 yyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Outside....Now!
    Posts
    32,457
    It's still pretty nice when it hits!
    Hope in one hand, and shit in the other.......See which one fills up faster.

  12. #372
    BLACKBIRD FAN Mr Rattler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    CLEEEEAR!!
    Posts
    1,727


    I think the Rattler needs to show up next year for the Ravens repeat.


    2015-16 Football 115-92 (56%) NFL 51-37 (58%)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    2011-2015 FOOTBALL 323-221 (59%)
    NFL 213-124 (63%)
    COLLEGE 110-97 (53%)
    $100 bettor is up $7960
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    2014-15 NFL 59%
    2013-14 NFL 63%
    Winner of 2013 Maryland Live Casino NFL Challenge (15,000 entrants)
    2012-13 NFL 64%
    Ravens Games 17-3 (85%)
    2011-12 NFL 67%

  13. #373
    Registered User krc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Betone View Post

    Jack
    The drink was called 'The Moscow Mule' and was very tasty
    If you live like you're rich, you'll end up poor. If you live like you're poor you will become rich.

    krc

  14. #374
    Registered User Betone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Monument, CO
    Posts
    15,409
    Quote Originally Posted by krc View Post
    The drink was called 'The Moscow Mule' and was very tasty
    yes it was!
    Winner of the 2013 Hippo-Phart Contest!!!

    YYZ......Hippies started all we "blame" Today!

  15. #375
    Registered User krc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,879
    Trip Report

    Thursday night. Staying at Southpoint
    gambled till the sun came up

    Friday 1 pm - Lunch at Joe's. Had a great lunch with Jack, Wineguy, Angela(wineguys better looking half) noodle, and arrow. Arrow thanks for the round of drinks.. Very Nice. (I hope that tooth is doing better)

    Take Jack down to Southpoint to meet my gambling buddy(Rick) . We chatted, played a little BJ and then onto the vodka bar.

    Friday 5pm Red Square vodka bar -like Jack said hung with some strange guy at our table. Had a few drinks with Jack, Betone and his lovely wife, ronnie, noodle and bulldog. Wineguy and Angela show up just in time to see krc leave to go gamble with Rick at southpoint.

    Friday 10pm - ? gambled most of the night

    Sat 3pm - $1 oysters at PJ Clarks (Forum Shops at Caesars) with Jack and Rick. Very hungover and no sleep. I am falling asleep at the table eating. Time for a nap

    Sat 5pm Southpoint Nap till 9 pm
    Meet up with Gary Played some craps and BJ till 5 am

    Sunday Game Day - First time I don't see Jack wiith a drink. (he really did not drink at all.. til halftime)
    Hung out with whatshisnuts and his dad, ronnie, noodle,betone,bulldog,hooks and IMFeklhr. I am sure I missed a few. Halftime we go down to play some craps with whatshisnuts and IMFeklhr.
    IMFeklhr had a great roll (hit some points and a few hard tens) and krc is making money at halftime

    If you every get a chance to go to the SB party You will not be disappointed.

    What a great bunch of people here at madjacks

    Monday - Just sleep
    Tue flight home

    Gary many thanks for setting up the great Party

    Great Time and it was great meeting everyone
    Last edited by krc; 02-09-2013 at 12:04 PM.
    If you live like you're rich, you'll end up poor. If you live like you're poor you will become rich.

    krc

  16. #376
    Registered User krc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Betone View Post

    KRC

    Life is good
    If you live like you're rich, you'll end up poor. If you live like you're poor you will become rich.

    krc

  17. #377
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    98,623
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by krc View Post
    Life is good

  18. #378
    Registered User Betone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Monument, CO
    Posts
    15,409
    A big thank you to Gary and his father for setting this up again.
    Is a pleasure meeting people here and making friends in person. People that I met for the first time this trip, IMFEKlhr, bulldog, hooks & Senor capper
    There are a ton of people that I hope to meet one day. Maybe at the golf outing this summer
    Seeing Jack's reaction to Raven's winning the SB and hanging out with fellow Madjacker's.....PRICELESS
    Last edited by Betone; 02-10-2013 at 08:25 AM.
    Winner of the 2013 Hippo-Phart Contest!!!

    YYZ......Hippies started all we "blame" Today!

  19. #379
    Raconteur ImFeklhr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    4,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Betone
    A big thank you to Gary and his father for setting this up again.
    Is a pleasure meeting people here and making friends in person. People that I met for the first time this trip, IMFEKlhr, bulldog, hooks & Senor capper
    There are a ton of people that I hope to meet one day. Maybe at the golf outing this summer
    Seeing Jack's reaction to Raven's winning the SB and hanging out with fellow Madjacker's.....PRICELESS
    Was really great meeting you and your wife and Charles barkley and warren buffet.
    Submitted for your approval.

  20. #380
    Chi-TownHustler fatdaddycool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Fort Worth TX usa
    Posts
    13,588
    Quote Originally Posted by krc View Post
    Trip Report

    Thursday night. Staying at Southpoint
    gambled till the sun came up

    Friday 1 pm - Lunch at Joe's. Had a great lunch with Jack, Wineguy, Angela(wineguys better looking half) noodle, and arrow. Arrow thanks for the round of drinks.. Very Nice. (I hope that tooth is doing better)

    Take Jack down to Southpoint to meet my gambling buddy(Rick) . We chatted, played a little BJ and then onto the vodka bar.

    Friday 5pm Red Square vodka bar -like Jack said hung with some strange guy at our table. Had a few drinks with Jack, Betone and his lovely wife, ronnie, noodle and bulldog. Wineguy and Angela show up just in time to see krc leave to go gamble with Rick at southpoint.

    Friday 10pm - ? gambled most of the night

    Sat 3pm - $1 oysters at PJ Clarks (Forum Shops at Caesars) with Jack and Rick. Very hungover and no sleep. I am falling asleep at the table eating. Time for a nap

    Sat 5pm Southpoint Nap till 9 pm
    Meet up with Gary Played some craps and BJ till 5 am

    Sunday Game Day - First time I don't see Jack wiith a drink. (he really did not drink at all.. til halftime)
    Hung out with whatshisnuts and his dad, ronnie, noodle,betone,bulldog,hooks and IMFeklhr. I am sure I missed a few. Halftime we go down to play some craps with whatshisnuts and IMFeklhr.
    IMFeklhr had a great roll (hit some points and a few hard tens) and krc is making money at halftime

    If you every get a chance to go to the SB party You will not be disappointed.

    What a great bunch of people here at madjacks

    Monday - Just sleep
    Tue flight home

    Gary many thanks for setting up the great Party

    Great Time and it was great meeting everyone

    Sucks that I missed this but sounds like you had an adventurous time......
    Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.

    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit


  21. #381
    Registered User krc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,879
    Quote Originally Posted by fatdaddycool View Post
    Sucks that I missed this but sounds like you had an adventurous time......
    It was a good time and I represented the Texas Madjackers very well. (from what I remember)
    If you live like you're rich, you'll end up poor. If you live like you're poor you will become rich.

    krc

  22. #382
    Registered User Packers4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,653
    Quote Originally Posted by krc View Post
    Trip Report

    Thursday night. Staying at Southpoint
    gambled till the sun came up

    Friday 1 pm - Lunch at Joe's. Had a great lunch with Jack, Wineguy, Angela(wineguys better looking half) noodle, and arrow. Arrow thanks for the round of drinks.. Very Nice. (I hope that tooth is doing better)

    Take Jack down to Southpoint to meet my gambling buddy(Rick) . We chatted, played a little BJ and then onto the vodka bar.

    Friday 5pm Red Square vodka bar -like Jack said hung with some strange guy at our table. Had a few drinks with Jack, Betone and his lovely wife, ronnie, noodle and bulldog. Wineguy and Angela show up just in time to see krc leave to go gamble with Rick at southpoint.

    Friday 10pm - ? gambled most of the night

    Sat 3pm - $1 oysters at PJ Clarks (Forum Shops at Caesars) with Jack and Rick. Very hungover and no sleep. I am falling asleep at the table eating. Time for a nap

    Sat 5pm Southpoint Nap till 9 pm
    Meet up with Gary Played some craps and BJ till 5 am

    Sunday Game Day - First time I don't see Jack wiith a drink. (he really did not drink at all.. til halftime)
    Hung out with whatshisnuts and his dad, ronnie, noodle,betone,bulldog,hooks and IMFeklhr. I am sure I missed a few. Halftime we go down to play some craps with whatshisnuts and IMFeklhr.
    IMFeklhr had a great roll (hit some points and a few hard tens) and krc is making money at halftime

    If you every get a chance to go to the SB party You will not be disappointed.

    What a great bunch of people here at madjacks

    Monday - Just sleep
    Tue flight home

    Gary many thanks for setting up the great Party

    Great Time and it was great meeting everyone
    Nice write up, damn I need to get to one of these trips!!!

  23. #383
    Hey Kevin.....we need to go back and visit my friend from Serbia
    "I love the poorly educated." -Donald J Trump

    “Religion might be helpful in death, but education is helpful in life.” — Anonymous

    "Objective, verifiable facts no longer matter as much as our preconceptions and passions do." - Eric Frazier

  24. #384
    Registered User krc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,879
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsHisNuts View Post
    Hey Kevin.....we need to go back and visit my friend from Serbia
    She was HOT
    If you live like you're rich, you'll end up poor. If you live like you're poor you will become rich.

    krc

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 1998-2014 J Wooden Corporation, Inc
US CITIZENS PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only.
Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state, or local law(s) is prohibited.

Disclaimer   DMCA Notice