Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 384
  1. #121
    Registered User Ronnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    At the bar
    Posts
    7,502
    Just got a text from Matt(Noodle) so add him to the list of names for attendance to the party. I think he is on the same flight as me.

  2. #122
    Registered User noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,894
    Better late than never, count me in...Had a great time last year and looking forward to seeing and meeting up with everyone....

    Matt

  3. #123
    BITCH!! Skipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Knoxville
    Posts
    4,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie View Post
    Yes, I live downtown Nashville. We leave at 4:25 and we land at 6:40 as well.
    We are on the same flight my good man. We will be at the airport having a beer or five before the flight
    "An embrace at a nudist colony is a bare hug."

  4. #124
    Registered User bleedingpurple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Where it is real F ing COLD
    Posts
    21,523
    Really wanted to go this year especially now that I'm freezing my ass off. Taking the whole Month of April off for Vegas, Milwaukee, Fishing and Softball.

    Everyone have fun and kick ass
    3-16-12..... Had my worst beat ever followed by my luckiest win ever 3 hours later.

  5. #125
    Registered User Betone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Monument, CO
    Posts
    15,411
    Quote Originally Posted by Wineguy View Post
    Are we doing Vodka Bar again boys?it was Friday night, last year, correct? Gary gmroz, you need to make it too. I still have 500 in chips from Mandalay Bay where the vodka bar is that I won playing Roulette with Jack, drunk as skunks, after everyone else left and it was just the two of us. Found them in my coat pocket when we got back tothe ATL and I put on the Sport Coat for a dinner with friends 2 months later.
    Everyone that plans on attending the Vodka Bar @ Mandalay Bay (red square) Friday.....Please respond. Wife and I will Not be there at 5 pm as plane lands @3pm, probably be there by 6 pm. Who can save tables? Who wants to meet up? This is a blast guys.... Would be great to start the weekend off with a big get togerther
    Who's IN

  6. #126
    Registered User Ronnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    At the bar
    Posts
    7,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipper View Post
    We are on the same flight my good man. We will be at the airport having a beer or five before the flight
    Get my email from Jack and I'll give you my number and we'll meet up at the airport and get some drinks.

  7. #127
    Registered User Betone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Monument, CO
    Posts
    15,411
    Quote Originally Posted by Betone View Post
    Everyone that plans on attending the Vodka Bar @ Mandalay Bay (red square) Friday.....Please respond. Wife and I will Not be there at 5 pm as plane lands @3pm, probably be there by 6 pm. Who can save tables? Who wants to meet up? This is a blast guys.... Would be great to start the weekend off with a big get togerther
    Who's IN
    bump

  8. #128
    Registered User Wineguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    6,345
    We will be there by 3ish after lunch at Joe's Stone Crab. We will all catch a taxi like last year. Jack, are you still in?



    Or are you confirmed with reservations to Nawlins'?

  9. #129
    BITCH!! Skipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Knoxville
    Posts
    4,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Betone View Post
    bump
    TMIMITW and I will be there.

    Wineguy - I have heard about this Joe's, where is it?
    "An embrace at a nudist colony is a bare hug."

  10. #130
    BITCH!! Skipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Knoxville
    Posts
    4,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie View Post
    Get my email from Jack and I'll give you my number and we'll meet up at the airport and get some drinks.
    "An embrace at a nudist colony is a bare hug."

  11. #131
    Registered User Wineguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    6,345
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipper View Post
    TMIMITW and I will be there.

    Wineguy - I have heard about this Joe's, where is it?
    It is in the right (R) Mall of Caesars as you face it from the strip.

  12. #132
    BITCH!! Skipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Knoxville
    Posts
    4,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie View Post
    Get my email from Jack and I'll give you my number and we'll meet up at the airport and get some drinks.
    We will be easy to spot - Gary looks like:

    "An embrace at a nudist colony is a bare hug."

  13. #133
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    98,627
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wineguy View Post
    We will be there by 3ish after lunch at Joe's Stone Crab. We will all catch a taxi like last year. Jack, are you still in?



    Or are you confirmed with reservations to Nawlins'?
    To go to the game in New Orleans.
    For 2 people about $15K:

    $5000 2 nose bleed end zone seats
    $6000 for 3 nights at a place that normally charges $40 a night.
    $1200 airfare
    $$$$ food and fun.

  14. #134
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    98,627
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wineguy View Post
    We will be there by 3ish after lunch at Joe's Stone Crab. We will all catch a taxi like last year. Jack, are you still in?



    Or are you confirmed with reservations to Nawlins'?
    I'm meeting you guys for lunch and then riding to Mandalay Bay with you.

    I'm about a 80% show as of now.


  15. #135
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    98,627
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betone View Post
    Everyone that plans on attending the Vodka Bar @ Mandalay Bay (red square) Friday.....Please respond. Wife and I will Not be there at 5 pm as plane lands @3pm, probably be there by 6 pm. Who can save tables? Who wants to meet up? This is a blast guys.... Would be great to start the weekend off with a big get togerther
    Who's IN
    I'll get there before they open but need help because once they open it will be hard to save seats, especially for one guy. We need that big table in the middle again.

  16. #136
    Registered User Betone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Monument, CO
    Posts
    15,411
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    I'll get there before they open but need help because once they open it will be hard to save seats, especially for one guy. We need that big table in the middle again.
    B and I should be there by 5:30 @ the latest, unless something screwy happens to our flight. Looking forward to seeing everyone

  17. #137
    Raconteur ImFeklhr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    4,585
    Wish I had been smart enough to connect the dots between SouthPoints location and the wisdom of staying on the south end of the strip.

    Sorta regretting staying up at the Treasure Island. But that's been my go to place over the years when nothing else grabs me.
    Submitted for your approval.

  18. #138
    Registered User Wineguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    6,345
    Quote Originally Posted by ImFeklhr View Post
    Wish I had been smart enough to connect the dots between SouthPoints location and the wisdom of staying on the south end of the strip.

    Sorta regretting staying up at the Treasure Island. But that's been my go to place over the years when nothing else grabs me.

    Meet us at Caesars around 2:30ish and hop in a cab to Mandalay with us for the Vodka Bar on Friday


  19. #139
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 1999
    Location
    deep south
    Posts
    5,117
    betone,
    don't live in b'ham but it and memphis are same distance from mwhere I live and southweest had better schedule and also like b'ham airport better.

    will attend the superbowl party if there is enough room. have not seen anywhere to officially sign up in this thread and don't know how many people the suite will hold. last madjack superbowl party I attended jack had a banquet room rented.

    will be at vodka bar friday around 5:30 after I put my bets in and get cab from my hotel. hope to meet everyone and get info on the party.

    look forward to a great time

  20. #140
    Registered User Betone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Monument, CO
    Posts
    15,411
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    betone,
    don't live in b'ham but it and memphis are same distance from mwhere I live and southweest had better schedule and also like b'ham airport better.

    will attend the superbowl party if there is enough room. have not seen anywhere to officially sign up in this thread and don't know how many people the suite will hold. last madjack superbowl party I attended jack had a banquet room rented.

    will be at vodka bar friday around 5:30 after I put my bets in and get cab from my hotel. hope to meet everyone and get info on the party.

    look forward to a great time
    See ya there

  21. #141
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    98,627
    Blog Entries
    1
    I just reserved a table for 8 at 430pm on Friday.

    I also reserved a table for 10 at 430pm on Friday.



    Red Square at Mandalay Bay

  22. #142
    Registered User krc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,879
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    I just reserved a table for 8 at 430pm on Friday.

    I also reserved a table for 10 at 430pm on Friday.



    Red Square at Mandalay Bay
    I will be there.

    FYI - P.J. Clarke’s it's right next to Joe's
    Has an Oyster Happy Hour $1 oysters and Two-for-one drinks 3pm - 6pm everyday but Sat.
    If you live like you're rich, you'll end up poor. If you live like you're poor you will become rich.

    krc

  23. #143
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    98,627
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by krc View Post
    I will be there.

    FYI - P.J. Clarke’s it's right next to Joe's
    Has an Oyster Happy Hour $1 oysters and Two-for-one drinks 3pm - 6pm everyday but Sat.
    Gonna have to have some oysters and a cold beer at 3pm.

  24. #144
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    lubbock, Texas
    Posts
    5,439

    wineguy

    chuck, we are suspose to get snow next week but i said "fuck it" i"ll bring my work with me. I will be in town probably thursday night, give me a call on where to meet at what times.

    ARROW

  25. #145
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    98,627
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by arrow View Post
    chuck, we are suspose to get snow next week but i said "fuck it" i"ll bring my work with me. I will be in town probably thursday night, give me a call on where to meet at what times.

    ARROW
    Send me your phone number.

    jack@madjacksports.com


  26. #146
    Raconteur ImFeklhr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    4,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Wineguy View Post
    Meet us at Caesars around 2:30ish and hop in a cab to Mandalay with us for the Vodka Bar on Friday

    Great offer, but I don't land until 3:30. If all goes smoothly, I'll catch up with you guys there.
    Submitted for your approval.

  27. #147
    Registered User krc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,879
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJack View Post
    Gonna have to have some oysters and a cold beer at 3pm.
    Jack,
    Friday?
    I have a car. I can pick you up at the RIO on the way over from Southpoint.
    If you live like you're rich, you'll end up poor. If you live like you're poor you will become rich.

    krc

  28. #148
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    98,627
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by krc View Post
    Jack,
    Friday?
    I have a car. I can pick you up at the RIO on the way over from Southpoint.
    Yes, Friday, but I'm at Flamingo right across the street.

    See you over there

    I'll take you up on the ride to Mandalay Bay from Caesars.

  29. #149
    ELITE ocballer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Laguna Beach,CA
    Posts
    1,691
    I want to join in the festivities! Only about a 4 hour drive for me.. Can anyone send me more info? Thanks! Or I'll just show up at the vodka bar ha

  30. #150
    Administrator . MadJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    home
    Posts
    98,627
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ocballer View Post
    I want to join in the festivities! Only about a 4 hour drive for me.. Can anyone send me more info? Thanks! Or I'll just show up at the vodka bar ha
    Yes, do that and you will have the plan for the whole weekend. The vodka bar is one of the highlights for sure.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 1998-2014 J Wooden Corporation, Inc
US CITIZENS PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only.
Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state, or local law(s) is prohibited.

Disclaimer   DMCA Notice