Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

BEST Buffalo Chicken

I don't eat very much meat. I really don't like chicken, never have. But, when I make this, I eat it. Only chicken I eat. You can adjust the seasonings to your own taste. Then, you can use the chicken to make tacos with shredded cabbage, carrots, cilantro and ranch. Or you can just put it in a sandwich and eat it. Or just eat it plain with a fork, or stuff it in your mouth with your fingers.

Buffalo Chicken

˝ stick butter
    ~3 lbs chicken breasts
    ~ 6 T. Sriracha
    2 packages powdered ranch dip
    1 t. white vinegar
    1 t. worcestershire
    1 cup vegetable or chicken broth

Throw it all in the crockpot - cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6. Take the chicken out and shred it with a fork. Put back in crockpot. Freak out about how good it is and that it doesn't even resemble a cute little bird anymore.
    We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us. ~Bukowski~

That's sounds great. Was looking for a wing concoction for Saturdays.

Thanks

"Then, you can use the chicken to make tacos with shredded cabbage, carrots, cilantro and ranch. Or you can just put it in a sandwich and eat it. Or just eat it plain with a fork, or stuff it in your mouth with your fingers."

Holy shit! Too many options!

"I am classy as fuck and you wouldn't know anything about that if you don't drink wine. I am fucking serious."
    Joker

"Warty McMuffin ...........WTF "
    Betone

Thank you. . . this was great!!

I think I'm gonna eat 3 lbs. of chicken tonight.

Excellent!! Heaped them over tortilla chips topped with cheese and sour cream on the side..YUM!

What`s left over the next day just added black beans,kidney beans,corn,and 1/2 packet taco seasoning. Slap it back in crock pot for hour. YUM!

Thanks for sharing.

this was great. thanks.

Glad you guys liked it - we made a batch for football yesterday and will be eating leftovers of it for the next couple days!

Cheers
    We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us. ~Bukowski~

Quote Originally Posted by Nole View Post
    "Then, you can use the chicken to make tacos with shredded cabbage, carrots, cilantro and ranch. Or you can just put it in a sandwich and eat it. Or just eat it plain with a fork, or stuff it in your mouth with your fingers."

Holy shit! Too many options!

Just stick to the simple stuff, Nole. This is a little too complex for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Hippo View Post
    Just stick to the simple stuff, Nole. This is a little too complex for you.
    I was thinking the same thing.

"I am classy as fuck and you wouldn't know anything about that if you don't drink wine. I am fucking serious."
    Joker

"Warty McMuffin ...........WTF "
    Betone

Excellent! Made this twice and will make again today for MNF!

Looks amazing to me. I will test this out as I love buffalo Chicken.

Made this again last night... only took a couple hours in dutch oven. Onion buns with cole slaw on top... can't beat it! Thanks again HH

Simply wow, I added a few things like onions and green peppers. Awesome.
    3-16-12..... Had my worst beat ever followed by my luckiest win ever 3 hours later.

Jess, this was absolutely delicious! Family loved it and perfect as an appetizer shredded up with Nachos chips and cole slaw. Thank you again!

Thumbs up

This is my "third" for the FOOD and DRINK threads. I will try this one too. I'm getting hungry I'm logging off now

Have made it twice. It's amazeballs!
    i'll try anything once

Taco or whatever night!!!! Threw this in the c-pot at noon and love that dinner cooks all day while I do my expense report and 2 proposals. It is awesome and will be great in another 90 minutes. This is close to the 10th time I've made. Kroger had Perdue breasts BOGO same price or lower free. Had to.

Great recipe. I added some poblano peppers.

I think I'm gonna eat 3 lbs. of chicken tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Hippo View Post
    I don't eat very much meat. I really don't like chicken, never have. But, when I make this, I eat it. Only chicken I eat. You can adjust the seasonings to your own taste. Then, you can use the chicken to make tacos with shredded cabbage, carrots, cilantro and ranch. Or you can just put it in a sandwich and eat it. Or just eat it plain with a fork, or stuff it in your mouth with your fingers.

Buffalo Chicken

˝ stick butter
    ~3 lbs chicken breasts
    ~ 6 T. Sriracha
    2 packages powdered ranch dip
    1 t. white vinegar
    1 t. worcestershire
    1 cup vegetable or chicken broth

Throw it all in the crockpot - cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6. Take the chicken out and shred it with a fork. Put back in crockpot. Freak out about how good it is and that it doesn't even resemble a cute little bird anymore.

had it today
    “A body of men holding themselves accountable to nobody ought not to be trusted by anybody.”
    Thomas Paine

BUMP

Quote Originally Posted by bleedingpurple View Post
    Simply wow, I added a few things like onions and green peppers. Awesome.
    I add green peepers,red peppers,onions and linguine make it a pasta dish. Lady friend keeps asking for recipe, i say then you would have no reason to come back.