Bet on Sports at 1vice.ag Bet on MyBookie

View Poll Results: Should marine take it in the crapper?

Voters
125. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yea dude.. suck it up and the end result will be worth it

68 54.40%
  • NO WAY! Yer gonna DIE! Save your manhood!

57 45.60%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    This was some funny shit.....no pun intended...
    It does not matter how you start the race, but how you finish it.

Quote Originally Posted by freelancc View Post
    not this thread again..

This thread makes me laugh all the time - I had no other choice but to bump it to the top.

I had seriously never read this thread before, but with all the side comments in other threads I always thought marine was gay. I guess this explains it.

Not this 'Shit' again?
    Stop the bashing, live in Peace....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBlueChip View Post

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    Go for it!!!! That should help keep your marriage going strong; at least sexually. Let her play a couple rounds of BUTT DARTS with ya. You guys can alternate giving the monkey the banana. If ya do this, ya gotta come back and tell the rest of the fellas what it's like. Best of luck.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marine View Post
    One thing that I just CAN NOT figure out.. looking at pictures and stuff on the websites... like a chick drilling another chick or something...(in the crapper) they will show it like half in and half out... but it is PERFECTLY CLEAN! How how how! How do they do it?
    Insert it into the poop area... pull it out... its just like sticking yourfinger in a jar of peanut butter! SOMETHING has to come back out!

And what if it really hurts when she does it? I mean... I guess I would have totake it doggy style and swallow the pride... but what if it hurts so much Icry? Will my wife think I am a sissy?
    I can just see and hear her taunting me 20 years down the road when we sit on the porch and drink lemonade...
    "Hey, remember when i popped yer can and youcried like a lil girl?"

One thing I just thought of that might make it a cleaner procedure is an enema. Anybody ever done one of those before? But then again.. how do youget in a romantic mode after jamming a garden hose nozzle up yer pooper?

What kind of mood/scene should I set in the bedroom?
    Do I go with soft music and candles before I get it hard and deep?
    Or do I go with Nine Inch Nails and put red lights on the lamps and throw steel chains around the bedposts?

The bad part working against me here guys is that she got accidently poked once when she was younger by somebody and she said it hurt and wah wah wah... so if i ever "accidently" tried it... Iwould suffer dearly in the long run.

But all you guys that have popped the can... was it good? Feel any different? Thats what I wanna know! Not, if its gonna hurt when Itake it.. I wanna know if it is really worth it for me to get pleasure... pleasure from other than my prostate massage.

AND who can tell me what "givingn the monkey a banana" means?

WTF

And you were saying.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsaholic View Post
    And you were saying.....

paging biggaycapper

poker brat
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsaholic View Post
    And you were saying.....
    am i the one bragging about checking out people's facebook pages and throwing their resumes in the garbage?
    21 March 2008 - I cried a little tear of happiness today while punching my K-bar through a basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by fatdaddycool View Post
    I haven't voted yet because I am still on the fence.
    First let me say this, before you decide to sit the tailgunner position, keep in mind it is the deadliest. I don't know that I would want the wife crammin the ham, regardless of the payoff.
    Also I am not sure if you have ever had a woman in this manner before but the threat of a carmel colored carnal camel crammer is certainly real. To be quite honest with you I would not trade my time with my beads for anything but that is a far cry from a latex man-steak. Dude, by the time she is done it will be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway
    Next thing you know she will want to videotape herself playing prison guard, and you'll be on tape with a blazin raisin

Then again you might be cat clawed to the ceiling fan shuddering and shaking like Richard Simmons at the St. Patricks Day parade.

So I am kind of on the fence here......If you want some excitement try to give her a go while shes sleeping I guarantee someone will be getting a-caved that night

Let me know how it works out.
    FDC
    OMFG TEARS

You can not buy this kind of entertainment

I had to take that down. Just looking at it for a minute made me vomit.

GLTU

Quote Originally Posted by fletcher View Post
    I think people are stuffing the ballot box so to speak To see marine get Willie the rubber wonder stick launched into deep space 9.

That thing is a rubber plunger she will pop your capp and pullout all your plumbing from the inside out Then you will have to turn around and see the chocolate banana

Holy Fuck! I forgot how damn funny this thread was/is. And now knowing that Kosar was Private petey is making me laugh even harder...
    "Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."

Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by TORONTO-VIGILANTE View Post
    OH SHIT!!!!

GARVY, SAY IT AIN'T SO, MAN!!!!!

dude, she sucked your blue-veined junket pumper after you gave her a Liberace????

if that ain't LOVE, i don't know what is......

call me a romantic.

by the way Marine....hilarious thread, but i don't know if we all think of you in the same way after this one.....

and if she does do you anally....(hell, like you'd tell us....)
    ".....make sure she lubes your 10 inch strap-on real nice and then you procede to jerk your spunk stick at the same time to heighten your orgasm....."

that's another quote from BEANTOWNJIM......

-TORONTO-VIGILANTE, the BTJ quoter.
    "Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."

Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by fatdaddycool View Post
    Well I must say, this thread certainly gets the mileage, no pun intended.

Have you decided on the chocolate covered raisin yet?

If so have sizes been discussed?

Of course, you don't plan on iron manning it do you? Use some Emla cream, a topical novocaine type drug, to loosen up the ole brown bottlecap.

I need to point out one more thing, the chances of your girl squirrel, being as large as the latex lumber she is going to give you the ole Rock Hudson with are slim to none.

Also, keep in mind that hers is latex, therefore unable to acheive orgasm. If there is one time where the bride definitely won't be faking one for the team, this is it. She's gonna roll on you like Dom Deluise on last nights meatloaf. Once you crawl to the corner screaming you have nowhere to go.......heeeeeerrrrrreeeeeesssss jjjjjoooooohhhhnnnnnnyyyy.

Just when you think you can't take anymore.......WHAM! here comes another inch.. I would have to go no here.
    OMFG! My sides hurt and there are tears rolling down my face. And go Mavs!

Ernest Hemingway